SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:38 pm

She looks happy and as long as she's happy, the outcome of the show doesn't matter too much to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Diana wrote:I love her laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 17126316_206860609794072_6715016973127778304_n
vanessagrimaldi30 I promise my feet don't smell. #lazysaturday

So lovely V is lounging in what looks to be a very well designed/perhaps pro-styled interior that for some reason has the cable panel/cover unscrewed from the wall and dangling wires. giggling  So might she be having a little fun with a FD reference?

The poop slippers are haute couture, I hear.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Her father's house?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:16 pm

So beautiful  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f60d
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Her father's house?

Just checked HTD footage.  They were in 2, perhaps 3 (all 4 adults, Nick & Pat, Vanessa & Pat) rooms with couches.  No upholstery had a brocade pattern - they were solid. The wall color is in the same color family IMO.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Vanessa exudes wonderful energy. She makes me smile. Smiley Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:14 pm

This season I've focused plenty on why I think V is good for Nick however as her mom Mary said, they need to be good for each other.

Melissa said Vanessa tends to set her hopes & dreams aside for others. We know that Nick initially wanted to play football however a track coach (the coach gave an interview about this) needed an adept athlete and swayed Nick to join track instead. This is an example of altering a hope in a way that brings about a satisfactory outcome however it is nonetheless a compromise.  Both having a history of "setting aside" brings about a more inherent ability to empathize on a deeper level.
Both use touch as an extension of communication.  IMO they both thrive off of touch as a reasurance factor that makes it easier to delve into more emotionally intimate conversation and still feel "safe".  The pool party convo is a good example of that.
When Vanessa arrived at the 0 Gravity tarmac one of the things she said in her VO was that he made her feel calmer.  
He quides her with patience.  When she approached him at the pool party, she began non-specific.  Rather than filling in what he may have assumed her concern was, he allowed her to present in pieces.  Also, during that convo, when she said she would give back the rose if that was what he wanted, he answered he hoped she would not but didn't interfere with her "on the fence" position. Rather, he waited and allowed her to own her decision making process.  At that point in the scene, she observably physically waivered.  It was fascinating.
He finds ways to make her laugh through gentle teasing. Loved the Italian lesson.  
He respects and recognizes the passion she has for her work.  That respect was shown in the personnal  shoutout to her students in his ITM during the WI GD scene and also by his active engagement with her students in the HTD.
He blends with her family.  Nick has always talked "feelings" - to a small degree on both Bette seasons with the Bettes, to a great degree in interviews especially podcasts.  Mary, Melissa, and lil Pat are very feeling based conversationalists,  
He isn't intimated by her dad.  Pat Grimaldi is a no BS man.  Nick stood his ground, man to man. Great conflict resolution skills.  IMO that garnered Nick respect.
Sexy Nick giggling  has shown a lot of restraint with Vanessa.  No doubt IMO he would gladly trace her body however he is measured.  Sure he got a bit frisky during the underwater scene but overall he takes serious, in both word & action, her question of whether he is looking for a wife or someone to f-around with.  This consistency is part of the open and honest Vanessa said she wanted.  Interestingly Mary, in her sitdown with V, asked Vanessa if she could read him. I think her ability to read Nick is because Nick allows himself to be transparent with her.
Nick doesn't shy from tough questions.  Vanessa doesn't shy from asking tough questions.  A different partner would shutdown or become passive-aggressive or terse instead of going with the flow, as Nick does, when she is questioning. Nick and Vanessa have strong personalities but they share an ability to compartmentalize, to keep on topic without gaming by inserting emotion.  Their heavier convo never gives the impression that either sees winning as an endgame.
He allows her to teach him things.  
He desires her like a man does a woman ... with a quiet intensity, slowly, at her pace. Unlike Andi or Kaitlyn who both used the line "he makes me feel like a woman" IMO Vanessa arrived fully formed. IMO Nick recognizes the beauty in that fullness.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Notarose, great observations and insight into Nissa. yes tyvm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Kind of interesting that Vanessa posts a photo of her in brown slippers and Nick also had brown slippers in his photo in the bathing trunks. Not exactly the same but interesting to me. I'm sure it is just coincidence. no idea although both were posted on the same day. Hugesmile

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:18 pm

Brill wrote:Kind of interesting that Vanessa posts a photo of her in brown slippers and Nick also had brown slippers in his photo in the bathing trunks.  Not exactly the same but interesting to me.  I'm sure it is just coincidence. no idea although both were posted on the same day. Hugesmile

I noticed that too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:37 pm

sdmom wrote:
Brill wrote:Kind of interesting that Vanessa posts a photo of her in brown slippers and Nick also had brown slippers in his photo in the bathing trunks.  Not exactly the same but interesting to me.  I'm sure it is just coincidence. no idea although both were posted on the same day. Hugesmile

I noticed that too.

I thought the same thing too......
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:39 pm

The latest WTA promo (source) was too rapid in the beginning for me to SC without pausing so pardon the play arrow.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Image10

If they deny us intimacy footage AGAIN, like the yacht teaser in previews but less in the epi, I might start going into withdrawal.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55