SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:47 am

Ladybug82 wrote:The press release mentions a special present for Vanessa from Santa/his workshop, my guess is the drawing is the present.

Such a weird thing to get from "Santa" laugh out loud unless Nick drew it - I know I read once he wanted to be an artist when he was a kid and he made that book for Andi. Then again maybe it was just Santa teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 am

A keepsake either way!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:58 am

I think the second name is "Vane". I've seen a few of Vanessa friends refer to her as that nickname.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:44 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRZne5ag-8a/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

I think something may have been drawn or written on the back of the envelope.  He holds the corner while handing it to her and then she makes a little sound before pulling the card out.
Thoughts?

Plus one of the ITMs is from a different time - sweater with no pocket.  MTP? He talks about conflict but is grinning giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:54 am

I think so too @notarose Smiley Specially when she goes "awwww" before she starts with the card... and definitely another sweater!

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:07 am

I think it's the same sweater and shirt he's wearing at MTP in the next week's preview. teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Image15

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:27 am

Has anyone else noticed that in the last week a lot of Bachnation ex contestants are now following V on Instagram - Becca, LaurenB, Amanda, Tasssi, one of the twins etc. not an expert on sm so time consuming to search for others?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I noticed that too. I cropped and flipped. We seem to have an awful lot of drawings this season. I wonder if Vanessa drew it? It looks like she is holding something? A child? Teddybear? Maybe Santa's gift?

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur20

I want to know more about the fur under the drawing. What is it? Is that the gift from Santa?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Opposites attract
:yes:  ... but for how long?

Sharleen hit upon this in her recap and I am like-minded.
Putting the attraction of opposites into the context of friendship, I am intrigued by people I consider "opposite" of me because I'm curious by nature and interaction with an "opposite" provides me with a POV I don't personally have a lot of insight on because we don't think alike.  It is always valuable because I end up with a "take away".  Do I have friends that are opposites? No. I do have aquaintences who are.  The reason for the distinction is my view that an "opposite" can't really understand me and vice versa. Why?  Because I'm introspective therefore my opposite cannot be therefore they would be bored to death with my explaining myself giggling  
Opposite variables: how one generally perceives life and interpretes situations, basic value system, own responsibility vs hold others responsible, priorities (ex: buy things vs buy experiences), critical of others vs critical of self, conflict resolution style...

For me, the attraction of an opposite is short term. The depth of my long term relationships directly correlates to the degree of sameness.

So, if Nick and Vanessa are looking for a spouse who can also occupy "friend" space, I don't see being alike as an issue particularly since neither is aggressive (both can be assertive which is different trait) and neither is passive-aggressive.

Of course no two people will ever be completely alike. That's reserved for clones. rofl
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:20 pm

For me, I have realized having more similarities with a healthy bunch of differences works best. Our similarities bind us together and our differences help us evolve both as individuals and as a couple. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:39 pm

coolangel wrote:For me, I have realized having more similarities with a healthy bunch of differences works best. Our similarities bind us together and our differences help us evolve both as individuals and as a couple. Smiley

yes
The differences I find valuable are passions/areas of interest because it opens up new worlds of experience I mightn't have sought out or tried independently.

The same part, to me, is important at the cerebral level.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Anything new on where Vanessa is? I was hoping for something showing her traveling or already in LA.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55