SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Wonder if she drove?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:43 pm

I feel like her complete silence on social media right now is pretty telling, especially since tomorrow's already Friday.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Loulou wrote:Wonder if she drove?

Nope that would be 3-4 days drive 42 hours without stopping.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Loulou wrote:Wonder if she drove?

Nope that would be 3-4 days drive 42 hours without stopping.

Maybe it is possible...if most of her families are coming along... or they could have driven down to a different city and, then switch to a plane...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 pm

@Skates, plausible - but if I was Vanessa, since this is all expense paid - why not fly?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:@Skates, plausible - but if I was Vanessa, since this is all expense paid - why not fly?

Maybe the expense coverage is limited...or....they probably need to mislead curious people...thus, my hunch is they have probably driven down to another city, and have taken different flights...

What is the off chance that she'll fly some of her students in?
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Skates wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:@Skates, plausible - but if I was Vanessa, since this is all expense paid - why not fly?

Maybe the expense coverage is limited...or....they probably need to mislead curious people...thus, my hunch is they have probably driven down to another city, and have taken different flights...

I guess it depends, if her students had an invitation but they have to get there. Question to Canadian friends, if visiting the US as a tourist, does one need a visa? Anyways, I'm too old to waste my time driving unless there's a purpose to it, e.g. sight seeing. Time and convenience are too precious these days.

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Skates wrote:

I guess it depends, if her students had an invitation but they have to get there.  Question to Canadian friends, if visiting the US as a tourist, does one need a visa? Anyways,  I'm too old to waste my time driving unless there's a purpose to it, e.g. sight seeing.  Time and convenience are too precious these days.

No Visa needed but a passport is a must!!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:55 pm

the reason I thought she may have driven was the car clean Instagram video and the need for her own transport in LA and personal belongings as feel she will stay in LA after AFR. jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 pm

I assumed she will be staying near or with Nick as he practices through the day for DWTS. They will have some show prep for Monday to do as well.
Omg it is actually on monday. Eeeeek.
Thinking I might actually have some champagne on hand.
I wont get to watch it until Tuesday but I'll be with you all in spirit. For this ep I will NOT be checking the forum until after I see the grand finale.
I don't hv a single other person who watches tb over here, nevermind convince them to watch online episodes. The current season in the uk started last week & it's the Chris Soules one. Had to laugh at the red carpet alums - Andi & Josh being all loved up (or so we thought). How things change.
Sorry off topic. Threads merge seasons change but Nick remains Nick.
#TeamVV all the way.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:06 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I assumed she will be staying near or with Nick as he practices through the day for DWTS. They will have some show prep for Monday to do as well.
Omg it is actually on monday. Eeeeek.
Thinking I might actually have some champagne on hand.
I wont get to watch it until Tuesday but I'll be with you all in spirit. For this ep I will NOT be checking the forum until after I see the grand finale.
I don't hv a single other person who watches tb over here, nevermind convince them to watch online episodes. The current season in the uk started last week & it's the Chris Soules one. Had to laugh at the red carpet alums - Andi & Josh being all loved up (or so we thought). How things change.
Sorry off topic. Threads merge seasons change but Nick remains Nick.
#TeamVV all the way.

Glad you found us. Can't wait until Monday! jumping
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Skates wrote:

I guess it depends, if her students had an invitation but they have to get there.  Question to Canadian friends, if visiting the US as a tourist, does one need a visa? Anyways,  I'm too old to waste my time driving unless there's a purpose to it, e.g. sight seeing.  Time and convenience are too precious these days.

Canadians can travel to the United States through the use of Canadian passport or an extended driver license without being issued US Visa upon entry...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55