SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:44 pm

notarose wrote:Thus far, Jorge is only 1 I'm interested in watching giggling  Hoping he's been hired to bartend Evan and Carly's wedding as I plan to watch that bit.

Maybe Jorge and Corine's nanny can have a showmance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 pm

That might be the best entertainment. At least one could cook and one could make drinks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am

Jorge seems funny I dont think they feed him lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm

elan gale   @theyearofelan
The most dramatic summer of all time starts now!
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DBfOOSuUMAQO1Hu
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 pm

I don't recall them posting SM when BIP started filming? Contestants, yes, but production?

I can't recall off the top of my head any pics that they posted in the past when filming began.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:16 pm

IMO if the rumored AU peeps are going to appear, it's a TPTB's missed opportunity. Bringing in others from down under that have a rep for drama dilutes the potential for what might have been. Now, if they had brought in a small group of confident more classy beauties (plenty of choice from previous BachAU seasons) THAT would have been much more fun to watch as it would have upped the game significantly and really riled "the squad" - far less predictable.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:08 pm

CH post an IG story 3 hours ago that said Almost Paradise! And showed the temp, 82, a palm tree and the corner of an umbrella.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:23 pm

I highly doubt there will be any non US Bachelor people on...jmo. That would be lame.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:I highly doubt there will be any non US Bachelor people on...jmo. That would be lame.

Not any lamer than the people supposedly scheduled to be on...with boyfriends sitting back home waiting for them.

Honestly, I don't expect there will be any people outside of the US franchise, but last year they introduced former players from international versions on the Canadian BB and it was a really great season. Before the show started, they had intro videos of the possible cast and the audience got to vote who went in. That way the audience was invested and they could do something similar here if the wanted to. Obviously, not for this season, but going forward they most certainly could. Add some kind of twist where they stay for at least a little bit and some of the preshow planned couples are broken up and you have a much more interesting show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

I think Corrine is only going because they begged her and she's prob getting paid a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if she just lounges around and doesn't cause much drama at all, almost as a slap in the face to producers. She has a boyfriend, so I doubt and of the guys will be after her, and I doubt she'll pursue any of them. I could see her edit being totally different this time. On the show last night she seemed so disinterested and stayed quiet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Either Chase is not going, will still go or is just plain messing with us.
The implication is that he is "back" in Denver but the location shows that he is in California  no idea

chase_brody_mcnary I guess there are worse things to be addicted to. I had to head back to @BJSRestaurants to get down on my favorite Baby Back Pork Ribs! #BJsBrewhouse #BrewhouseSlowRoasted #ad @chase_brody_mcnary
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDZUFZFFhP/?taken-by=chase_brody_mcnary
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:51 pm

I think the rumour with Chase is that he'll be a later arrival.

I just think there are so many women on the original cast list, plus there are more we don't know about. Eventually, they've got to balance that out with some men.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North