SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Isn't Chad going to be on "Famously Single" this summer? I thought that was one of the reasons Josh couldn't be on BIP earlier because he had to wait until the "E" network show finished airing. So maybe Chad can't be on BIP if the shows run consecutively.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:03 pm

^ you're right. Unless Josh lied and BiP didn't want him.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Isn't Chad going to be on "Famously Single" this summer? I thought that was one of the reasons Josh couldn't be on BIP earlier because he had to wait until the "E" network show finished airing. So maybe Chad can't be on BIP if the shows run consecutively.

Yep, I just wrote a whole post on this in Chad's thread. My thoughts about it are there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:33 am

Even with all this sm drama going on, I'm afraid this cast won't deliver a good BIP season. They'll all put on their BIP mask on and try to act like they're not the petty, immature, smug people they're irl. All these people were imo boring on the show, and that's what they'll deliver on BIP. Then they'll shade and shame on Twitter after the show. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:05 am

I'd be happy to see Jef! I wonder if any of the women would be interested in meeting him. I can picture him with Kristina. Is she doing it?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:32 am

nutty1 wrote:I'd be happy to see Jef! I wonder if any of the women would be interested in meeting him. I can picture him with Kristina. Is she doing it?

No word yet whether she's doing it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 am

ElonM wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'd be happy to see Jef! I wonder if any of the women would be interested in meeting him. I can picture him with Kristina. Is she doing it?

No word yet whether she's doing it.

Just read this article and it says yes. I hope!

http://www.bossmirror.com/see-which-contestants-are-going-to-bachelor-in-paradise-this-summer/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 pm

The Seattle newspaper had an article recently in which Taylor said she was also considering BIP. I'm sure they would want to drag out the drama between her and Corinne.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Well of course she is. I guess no matter how many vehicles have run over you in the past, it's worth the risk if you can get a few more minutes on TV and maybe a few thousand additional SM followers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:38 pm

No Ashley I. and no Jared?

Surprised Jef would want to do BIP. Anyone else surprised?
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Ha ha... its almost like what is BIP without them. They will totally get together 25 years from now when their first marriages end.

I Am and am not surprised if Jef is on. I have mixed feelings on that.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:07 am

@nutty1 I am with you on this! Would love to see Jef on BIP Smiley
He is still one of my favourite "bad boys" of the entire franchise!
I posted on Kristina's thread that I saw one of his IG stories about 4 weeks ago, and he was with her and another girl.  It made me think he was on "return" mode!
I think he went a bit crazy after his break up with Miss Em, but I always thought of him as a very smart, witty, soft spoken guy! I hope rumours are true!!
I rather have him than Luke (YUK!), Robbie (ugh), Chad and others! The girls will be horrid also IMO
I would love to see Jared again though, without Ashley I... he needs to find a nice girl, who knows?

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem