SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Has this woman never heard of match dot com or christian mingle? She has so much more to offer at her young age than JoJo's mental cases.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 pm

I don't trust Raven and her plastic smile as far as I can throw her but if anyone can live in bumf*** Iowa, it's Raven. Has anyone heard Chris say if he's attracted to her?

My hat is off to you peeps who can weather a full season of BIP and another season of one F. Oh My Word, that would be torture for me!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:47 pm

I hope 1f doesn't go on. Never liked him. Isn't Raven from a small town? Probably not enough guys to do a dating app @Kashathediva

I'd love to see Derek.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 am

@albean99 I think she is close enough to Little Rock. That has over 100 K population.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:38 am

I like Derek from JoJo's season. I liked that he made it pretty far because I found him to be one of the most normal and best looking guys on that season. I just don't want him near anything BIP related. IMO, he's too good for Nick's cast offs and he's too good to be hanging around Robby and potentially Chase.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:39 am

Raven reminds me of an insecure naive young girl, who suddenly one day woke up and decided she should be like Corrine but a very awkward Corrine.

I think she's getting caught up in the fame, and doesn't know how to just be herself. IMO if she goes on BIP, she'll be the one who passes out and needs to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 am

I really can't stand Raven's fakeness. She just wants to end up engaged to be a "couple brand" In fact this season of BIP is probably going to be the most fame hungry people I've ever seen on this show. None of these people are there looking for REAL love. I like when unexpected relationships arise. Clearly everyone this season will be playing the hunger games of who gets engaged at the end and are ready to shill the heck out of their relationship.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:19 am

Cila51290 wrote: In fact this season of BIP is probably going to be the most fame hungry people I've ever seen on this show. None of these people are there looking for REAL love. I like when unexpected relationships arise. Clearly everyone this season will be playing the hunger games of who gets engaged at the end and are ready to shill the heck out of their relationship.

Yep!

That's why I really believe that Carly and Evan are the real deal. Their relationship really did start out pretty rocky last summer on BIP! And, I love the fact that they have pretty much kept the relationship off of social media with very few posts about it. They went home and started living the real life. I had no hope the other 2 couples were going to last and I gave Nick kudos for not getting engaged to Jen just so he could be engaged and part of a "couple brand".

So should we have a pool as to how many engagements there are this year rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:55 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/luke-pell-danielle-lombard-dating-photos-1576710/

Will be interesting to see if these two will go on BIP, seems they are already seeing each other, wonder if they'll break up just to reconnect to get them some more fame.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 pm

I have my anti nausea meds and ginger ale on stand by.
Who am I kidding? I probably won't watch. I have not watched the other seasons.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 pm

This show being about "finding love" is such a joke - an even bigger joke than the Bach or Ette. All these people know each other. If it's really about "finding love" hit these people up in their DM's. Why wait to start filming?

That being said, I'll take 1F and Farmer over Robby/Luke/Chase fameho trifecta. Farmer and 1F are also Famehos, but at least they are former lead/F1 and have earned their fameho status a little more than the 3 stooges. Derek, I don't hate and can kind of take semi-seriously, so I'm cool with him too. I wish everyone else from JoJo's season got a permanent ban.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:16 pm

IA sosleepy.

As a viewer, the difference between "right reasons" and "wrong reasons" for being on these shows is not taking opportunities (or even being opportunistic), but the sense of entitlement IMO.

I was just telling my mum today about how successful JASH is, and how that made their season special. (She isn't a fan of this show). Of course they benefitted from being on TV and got lots of opportunities from it. But both JP and Ash have careers, are family-oriented, and have a life outside this franchise.

That's more to say than Jojo's cast. These people are milking their 15 minutes, and really don't have a whole lot to offer, again IMO.

It's disappointing, but I'll probably only watch BIP selectively. Only for a few of the rumoured cast.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem