SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:18 pm

YES at Ben Z and Cupcake in the original cast Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f64c

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed May 31, 2017 1:24 pm

I can't wait to see who Amanda gets with. Josh is going to be so mad. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:26 pm

@bluwavz I want him to go totally bat sh** crazy.  Good for her, go have some fun girl even if you dont find a man, wash the man out you wazoo with the salt water. IMHO. It is well known that sea water does cleanse you of sores, this time it will cleanse Amanda of the evil Murray's and will set their evil spirit free from her IMHO. cantstopl cantstopl

Last edited by reason on Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Starting a petition to keep Amanda away from Cupcake and Ben Z

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:28 pm

@ReneeM Who and who so far is going on??

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 1:31 pm

@reason it's on the previous page

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 pm

I do not want to see Amanda again. Ugh. So annoying to see these people so many times. And Sarah Herron was going to do it again? Why would they want her to do it a third time? Good thing she has a Bf.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Amanda   no no ...go home and spend time with your children!

Who wants to bet that if Ashley hears that Jared is going to be on BIP, she will somehow magically appear?

I am very surprised that cupcake is going. He has thus far managed to stay pretty much out of the limelight. Is it because someone who he is interested in is going? Seriously? Don't do it cupcake!!! Don't!!! Same for Ben Z.

Seriously could care less about most of these people. Corinne, Raven, the rest of the squad... no

I suspect I will be FF through most of this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 pm

RealitySteve‏Verified account @RealitySteve 7m7 minutes ago
(UPDATE): You can take Cupcake off the list. Didn't get cast.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Gr.... those squad girls! If what RS said is true, I am especially disappointed at Whitney and Astrid because they seem to be more likeable to me...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 2:20 pm

Idc about Whitney. Astrid going on paradise does surprise me a bit though. Mostly because I can't remember her ever talking about it like a lot of the others.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 pm

The real annoying part is, why in the world are all these girls going on with actual boyfriends. So. Stupid.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem