SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happydays Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 am

Sam would have been the comedian of the group. More of someone you'd laugh at than with tbh.
That said, as an aussie myself, I'm somewhat relieved that we don't have to have those two as our reps. They literally just went for the controversial ones.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:42 am

Congrats to the sleuthers who picked up on the Aussie's joining BIP! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:33 am

What a shame, maybe they can join the winter games instead?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:26 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/studio-concludes-no-sexual-misconduct-on-bachelor-in-paradise-set/news-story/de75dab2387b0cac0bc29bc36e52e6f9

So bip4 is back on!!!! **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:28 pm

If there is a contestant, on any show, that hasn't been eliminated on air, that contestant does not get mentioned in any thread other than the thread for the show they are currently in titled Spoilers.

We do not refer to someone, x y z spoiler tags etc. Simply no discussion or mentioning at all.

We have members and guests that are unspoiled for Rachel's season. They should be able to enjoy the many variety of other threads we have without worrying about being spoiled. This is why the rule is in place. No spoilers in any thread other than the one titled spoilers for that show. I hope this clarifies the meaning of my signature line, and why the rule is in place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm

i wonder if the Aussies would still go on bip4 since they are resuming filming??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i wonder if the Aussies would still go on bip4 since they are resuming filming??

Oh I hope so! I think Sam will do well for himself, but Keira is such a train wreck, it would be amazing!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:58 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Nice to see you on this side of the world! yes

Keep us updated if you "hear" anything!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i wonder if the Aussies would still go on bip4 since they are resuming filming??

Oh I hope so! I think Sam will do well for himself, but Keira is such a train wreck, it would be amazing!
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698 Yes i agree...they would be great comic relief and sam great eye candy if anything Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 am

Apparently Keira and Sam will not be going on. Keira claims that the shut down was a sign she shouldn't be involved and has now booked a vacation to Italy instead, and Sam claims he was never going on in the first place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4623644/Sam-Keira-won-t-appear-Bachelor-Paradise.html

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 am

Emayem wrote:Apparently Keira and Sam will not be going on. Keira claims that the shut down was a sign she shouldn't be involved and has now booked a vacation to Italy instead, and Sam claims he was never going on in the first place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4623644/Sam-Keira-won-t-appear-Bachelor-Paradise.html

It appears that unlike their American counterparts the Aussies have standards.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:08 am

So true. On one hand you have this crapola, IMO and on the other you have Italy. Ok. I would be happy looking at a map of Italy, personally and staying out of this viper nest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem