SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite March 21st 2017, 1:33 pm

Usually at least one of the ringers gets voted out early in a shocking elimination because they don't connect with the audience. I suspect it will be Heather since I don't think she has the fan base of Simone or Normani....unless Beyoncé rallies her fans to vote. I also don't think Nancy will have the fan base to get too far. I suspect Nick will last longer than she will.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma March 21st 2017, 1:49 pm

OnePromise wrote:
julychild wrote:OMG, you guys, William Shatner is on Twitter (@williamshatner) campaigning for people to vote for everyone else, so that Nick gets the least votes. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Don't know why, but I find it funny that he is aware of Nick's existence, nothing else. Ha!

I was a fan of William but now I'm just disappointed that he has been so negative about someone he has never even met. I have no fear that Nick would charm him if they were to meet in person.

Issokay!!!! but that is what we all do watching these shows and having negative thoughts of people we have never met but watch on tv. :yes:

I still like William just fine. Nick wasn't too bad with his dancing tho am sure his fans will rally behind him

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49b  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 March 21st 2017, 2:49 pm

Why does William Shatner have it out for Nick?

It's not always about Nick, it's Peta's journey too. Campaigning to knock out Nick includes Peta, a woman who's working her butt off to lose weight & support her baby financially. Rude of William to single Nick out like that.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 March 21st 2017, 2:55 pm

Who is William Shatner and why does he hate nick?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise March 21st 2017, 3:02 pm

mysthelma wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
julychild wrote:OMG, you guys, William Shatner is on Twitter (@williamshatner) campaigning for people to vote for everyone else, so that Nick gets the least votes. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Don't know why, but I find it funny that he is aware of Nick's existence, nothing else. Ha!

I was a fan of William but now I'm just disappointed that he has been so negative about someone he has never even met. I have no fear that Nick would charm him if they were to meet in person.

Issokay!!!! but that is what we all do watching these shows and having negative thoughts of people we have never met but watch on tv. :yes:

I still like William just fine. Nick wasn't too bad with his dancing tho am sure his fans will rally behind him

While this may be true on this board in general, I have tried to remain positive in my posts. I have attempted to avoid positing if my thoughts are negative. I just don't see the purpose of tearing down another person, especially one I have never met or personally interacted with. So I stand by my initial post...
I'm a fan of William, just disappointed in his postings regarding Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise March 21st 2017, 3:06 pm

@cookielover12 William is an actor that played the original Captain James Kirk on Star Trek among many other things. He seems to believe all the hype that Nick is a jerk. But since he has over 2 million Twitter followers, that stands to make a dent in Nick and Peta's voting tallies.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM March 21st 2017, 3:18 pm

I doubt William's tweets will have any impact on Nick/Peta's votes. He might have 2 million followers but I doubt his followers are watching dwts and care enough to vote. Also if they get eliminated, Peta will live, the premise of the show is that she could get eliminated any given week. They'll find ways to keep her involved in the season and she'll be back next season. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel March 21st 2017, 3:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I noticed on the official DWTS FB page the only video post-show they posted was of Simone. Seems like they may as well just give her the mirror ball now because it comes across like it's already a given (which it could be since she is no doubt an incredibly amazing gymnast) but it just seems a bit of "what's the point?" of it all if she's already "won" so to speak.

Do any of the others have a chance even if they do well or better than her if the judges and the show have her pegged for the mirror ball winner?

I think on some level they do. There is a lot of manipulations TPTB try to get their chosen ones ahead but there is only so much they can do if the others really start outperforming or have a personality which connects with the audience. Like last season, no one expected James to make it to the finals before the season but he improved every single week and there was nothing they could do even with his package, coz he was just so damn likable. He gave Laurie a run for her money IMO. If Canadian votes were allowed last year, there is no way Laurie was winning IMO.

I think Rashad is the dark horse of this season - he can dance and has a lovable personality. Two back-to-back Olympic gymnast winners will be a stretch even for this show IMO even though I would love to see Sasha win. But I feel this is Emma's season if Rashad keeps improving and doesn't give them anything negative in the rehearsals to mess with his package.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma March 21st 2017, 4:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

While this may be true on this board in general, I have tried to remain positive in my posts. I have attempted to avoid positing if my thoughts are negative. I just don't see the purpose of tearing down another person, especially one I have never met or personally interacted with. So I stand by my initial post...
I'm a fan of William, just disappointed in his postings regarding Nick.

@onepromise For the record I 100% agree with the bolded. It's why I find myself posting less but needless to say the varying opinions and snark makes for fun bedtime read. DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49b  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates March 21st 2017, 4:33 pm

cookielover12 wrote:After seeing that video of Bonner, I can't get it out of my head affraid

I think the guy was joking based on his facial expressions...he had expected the girl's reaction though since he was doing it very slowly, and he didn't go all the way, the girl caught his hand and got it landed on her thigh instead...

I definitely think it is a bad joke showing no respect and class/finesse...

But , they are probably very comfortable with each other...they could have also been hooking up...are they both single?...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise March 21st 2017, 4:37 pm

@mysthelma Totally agree with you there! Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 March 21st 2017, 6:44 pm

Pretty good first episode. I've been watching since Season 5 so I'm pretty used to the judges antics and ringers being involved. Just tune them out.!

Favorites: Heather, Simone, David Ross, Rashaad who were great surprises and could see them improving every week. Nick did okay and will be around for awhile.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1