SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:Pretty good first episode. I've been watching since Season 5 so I'm pretty used to the judges antics and ringers being involved. Just tune them out.!

snipped.

Thanks for the stern reminder!!! I've been watching for years. The last several years have been to annoying for me mostly because my favourite Tony kept getting one of the worst contestants. I slacked off the last couple of years, watching it only if there wasn't hockey on. But, I really enjoy ballroom dancing, so, tuning them out it is cuz @Linds911 said so! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Good first episode. No real favorite for me this season. I miss Tony being on.

I think Nick probably should make it to at least the 4th week with Chris K, Charo, and Mr. T going first (based on dancing ability). I'm sort of glad they have mixed up the better dancing stars with different pros. Nice to see Emma, Sasha and Artem with people who could go far.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:47 pm

What happen to Tony?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:42 am

Tony took some time off because his sister was going through chemo for breast cancer last fall.  He said she's doing well and he misses the show.  So, hopefully he comes back next season.  And, I wish they'd give him a partner who had a shot for the finals.  He's my favorite male pro along with Mark.  Both are great choreographers.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 pm

coolangel wrote:I can't unsee this!  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f648  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f648

This better be an innocent mistake Bolton! No one messes with Queen Sharna!  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f451

I think the occurrence of this incident has caught the interests of the viewers...I still think Bonner has done it playfully as a joke since the movement is kind of really slow...Sharna has addressed it as an accident in an interview...but, regardless the views of their videos on YouTube seem to have soared right after the video released...both of them are single, their great chemistry seems to stand out as well...it seems like there are attractions between the two...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Looked to me like Sharna mouthed the word "no" when she physically removes Bonner's hand from her nether regions Suspect no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looked to me like Sharna mouthed the word "no" when she physically removes Bonner's hand from her nether regions Suspect no no

I thought that as well. She did not look happy to me...regardless of how much they want to play it down now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm

For him to do that under those circumstances, public and cameras around, tells me he's a pig, plain and simple. Sorry, but it reminds me of something another public figure said he'd do to women DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 318829699

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:44 pm

@northernviewer Agree and agreed. Deplorable pig-like behavior. What if it was a woman doing this to a man and the camera caught it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Looked to me like Sharna mouthed the word "no" when she physically removes Bonner's hand from her nether regions Suspect no no

I thought that as well. She did not look happy to me...regardless of how much they want to play it down now.

In the other clip which shows his face, his expressions scream guilty to me. IMO Sharna is being too defensive in her tweets and that makes me go even more hmm. I feel if it was an accident, she could have easily held his hand and slowly moved it upwards to her waist. Her holding his hand, saying no and abruptly moving his hand to her thigh brought more attention to it IMO and his expressions certainly didn't help. I don't think it was an accident.

Either ways, for me something seemed off about this guy since day 1. I just want him to get eliminated fast and hopefully Nick lasts on the show till then and I can get the Burgatroyd trio which I always look forward to. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.

ETA: @northernviewer, couldn't agree more! :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Who is William Shatner and why does he hate nick?
Is it a rhetorical question? WS is a legend, tho' I've never watched Star Trek (or Star Wars, don't judge people) ... and he is Montreal-born ... so I hope his tweet has a reverse effect

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 pm

northernviewer wrote:For him to do that under those circumstances, public and cameras around, tells me he's a pig, plain and simple.  Sorry, but it reminds me of something another public figure said he'd do to women DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 318829699

I agree. Imo His behaviour suggested this wasn't the first time he's groped women, even Sharna, and she's fed up with it. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1