SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:27 pm

No wonder the judges gave her 40, they knew she was leaving.rofl rofl

Someone in this thread mentioned a few pages back that there will be a shocking elimination.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:30 pm

The only thing "shocking" to me was them having a pro dancer in the first place. This show is a joke, IMO. Once Nick leaves I have zero interest in watching.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:33 pm

I have nothing against Bonner or David, but oh my goodness, they are NOT better dancers than Nick.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:35 pm

And the way the judges praise them it's an embarrassment.

To spite the judges, I want Nick to be in the top 3.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Zaynab wrote:A lot of people continued to talk about Heather's dancing experience with Beyonce and voting goes into eliminations as well but I am surprised out of the girls I would have said Nancy was leaving based on low voting and fans.

I think Nancy may be next...out of the women.

I don't know why they keep putting these type of ringers in every season and every season, the audience votes them out early. You think they might be telling producers something? Stop putting them in. Even with that, there are ringers and then there is Heather. A PROFESSIONAL DANCER. WTH was she on the show to begin with?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 pm

laugh out loud this was the funniest part of the episode

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry but I see nothing sexist about keeping the guys who are the ones who are actually the least performers and experience over the female dancers who have tons more experience going in IMO.

The sexism comes from accepting mediocrity from the Men but having obscenely high standards for the women IMO. As exhibited by the difference between the girls dance and the guys dance and they got the same scores even though IMO technically the girls were superior by FAR, it wasn't even close. & it's not just the judges, it's viewers too IMO. If you don't see it, I don't know what to tell you because it's clear as day to me. All JMO.

Sorry, but no way was the girls dance superior and certainly not by far. Nancy was out of sync a good part of the time, they did less actual dancing and they are all experienced dancers in one way or another to begin with vs the guys, none of whom have any dance experience. And if what you say is true, then Nick and Bonner and David would be getting better scores than they are and clearly, they are not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I have nothing against Bonner or David, but oh my goodness, they are NOT better dancers than Nick.

word
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 pm

The guys dance was entertaining, while the girls was disjointed and uninteresting. imo.

I'm glad Heather is gone. Her attitude irritated me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:04 am

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If it was sexist, Nick would have much higher scores. IMO it has nothing to do with the sex, and more to do with favourites.

Nick is not a good dancer IMO, he deserved all 7's. I just thought bonner should've been scored lower. If we can all see that the girls are way better, why are the scores always comparable/similar?

I never thought heather should be on the show, but she was, what's done was done and i'm not gonna use the 'well she shouldn't have been there anyway' excuse to justify the misogyny.

All JMO.

They of course aren't going to score the guys with 6s and the girls with 9s and tens. That'd be be crazy.

Imo it's really unfair to call out misogyny on a show like this, when a better female dancer is voted off. Everyone knew Heather was better dancer than all the guys combined, but Imo she wasn't entertaining. Viewers want to be entertained. I personally find Nick's sl much more appealing than Heather's. I find Nick's sl better than Bonner's. I had no interest in Beyoncé's back up dancer 'learning' to dance. But I am interested in seeing Nick learn more each week. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 am

I think if the producers were misogynistic, they would select women of lower capability to compete; if the judges were misogynistic, they would score and critique women more harshly, plus they would also subtly needle and downgrade the female pros which they don't. I doubt Carrie Ann and Julianne would sit still for it if they felt Len and Bruno were harder on women. imo.

But I do believe the judges dislike the idea of anyone from bach nation being a contestant since they aren't really famous for anything except being on a tv show. And imo they DO downgrade and critique Nick more harshly than the "stars."

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:40 am

BKay wrote:I think if the producers were misogynistic, they would select women of lower capability to compete; if the judges were misogynistic, they would score and critique women more harshly, plus they would also subtly needle and downgrade the female pros which they don't. I doubt Carrie Ann and Julianne would sit still for it if they felt Len and Bruno were harder on women. imo.

But I do believe the judges dislike the idea of anyone from bach nation being a contestant since they aren't really famous for anything except being on a tv show. And imo they DO downgrade and critique Nick more harshly than the "stars."

I don't know if they dislike Bachelors only because they come from tv shows because there are plenty of celebs that come from reality tv that come on dwts. Erika was one this season. There have been lots of others over the years. I do agree, however, that they have been harsh on him though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1