SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 35 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm

I cant believe he is that insensitive

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 4:59 pm

sophienette wrote:I cant believe he is that insensitive

Yes I´m actually really speechless that he didn`t understood at all what Lida was trying to say. He bubbled all the time it`s a joke wedding, it`s just fun. But Lida said it right. It´s not about the fake wedding it`s about real feelings. It´s not a joke for her because she is falling for him. And her question was on point do you joke like that in real life too?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Natik, sent you a PM...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:09 pm

What did he whisper to Yulia after he gave her a rose?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:12 pm

What does he say about Lida before giving her the rose, in ITM. And to her - and what did she answer?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 5:14 pm

sophienette wrote:What does he say about Lida before giving her the rose, in ITM. And to her - and what did she answer?

Dying to know this as well....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:19 pm

What does Lilya tell him before she goes? any good advice, like "Stop being an azz"?

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 pm

sophienette wrote:What does Lilya tell him before she goes? any good advice, like "Stop being an azz"?

giggling cantstopl

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 5:30 pm

sophienette wrote:What did he whisper to Yulia after he gave her a rose?

He said that he appreciated her support the last night.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 5:33 pm

sophienette wrote:What does he say about Lida before giving her the rose, in ITM. And to her - and what did she answer?

In ITM he said that he feels that there is a deep connection between him and Lida but in the last time something broke.

He said to her that her reaction the last night surprised him not in a positive way. And that he doesn`t know what to do with her now. She said to him if two people have feelings to each other their hearts speak for them what to do in a certain situation. And he gave her the rose with the words my heart is telling me that I feel something for you.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

sophienette wrote:What does Lilya tell him before she goes? any good advice, like "Stop being an azz"?

She said that he has no idea what real feelings are.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 5:37 pm

natik wrote:

In ITM he said that he feels that there is a deep connection between him and Lida but in the last time something broke.

He said to her that her reaction the last night surprised him not in a positive way. And that he doesn`t know what to do with her now. She said to him if two people have feelings to each other their hearts speak for them what to do in a certain situation. And he gave her the rose with the words my heart is telling me that I feel something for you.

Dang, just when I am so annoyed at him, he goes and says something sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove