SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 5:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:What does he say about Lida before giving her the rose, in ITM. And to her - and what did she answer?

In ITM he said that he feels that there is a deep connection between him and Lida but in the last time something broke.

He said to her that her reaction the last night surprised him not in a positive way. And that he doesn`t know what to do with her now. She said to him if two people have feelings to each other their hearts speak for them what to do in a certain situation. And he gave her the rose with the words my heart is telling me that I feel something for you.

Dang, just when I am so annoyed at him, he goes and says something sweet

Hahaha giggling Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Such a long way now to next Friday.  Can't wait to see how he reacts around family.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri May 05, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 6:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Such a long way now to next Friday.  Can't wait to see how he reacts around family.

New Promo for next week!

Stella`s Mum: "Do you have a big family?"
                     "So are you continuing with your sport carrier?"
                     "Do you earn with it enough money?"

Dima to Stella`s Mum: "You are asking everything in details"

Lida`s Mum: "Are you a jealous type of guy?"
Dima to Lida`s Mum: "Does it matter?"

Galya`s Mum: "Are there situations where you can be abusive to your girlfriend?"
Dima to Galya`s Mum: "Why should I be abusive?" "For me it`s not acceptable!"

Stella`s Mum: "If there is going to be a wedding is it ok for you to make a wedding contract"
Dima to Stella`s Mum: "Sorry what?"

Lida: "It´s pointless to talk about it now" "That`s not gonna happen"

Galya: "I`m nervous about what my mother can tell Dima something what would ruin our relationship"

Julia: " WTF is going on, how did we get to that topic?" "I´m nervous"

Stella: "Mum please stop"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 8:38 pm

I like the fact that Lida did not beg for a rose or pretend that everything was ok. She totally left it up to Dima. Good job.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Ok the new episode is online you can watch it here:

http://kinospec.net/3346-holostyak-7-sezon-post-shoau-05-05-201.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 8:44 pm

@natik Thank you for all you do in this thread! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Thank you for all you do in this thread! bestbud!

You are welcome! I like it...it`s fun! bestbud! :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 06, 2017 8:47 am

I am loving my first ever non english international bachelor! i am learning so much on just watching body language, i think now i am going to look at all the other english speaking bachelors differently Smiley and @natik u r amazing at explaining the episodes Thank you!

I am loving the passion and chemistry from Dima and Lida its burning my screen ;) if anyone knows who dima chooses PLEASE PM me i would love to watch the bl with dima and the f1!
TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 06, 2017 8:58 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I am loving my first ever non english international bachelor! i am learning so much on just watching body language, i think now i am going to look at all the other english speaking bachelors differently Smiley and @natik u r amazing at explaining the episodes Thank you!

I am loving the passion and chemistry from Dima and Lida its burning my screen ;) if anyone knows who dima chooses PLEASE PM me i would love to watch the bl with dima and the f1!
TYIA

Aw thank you! So glad that you are enjoying it Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 36 1710264613 bestbud!
Gonna send you a PM!

@iamreal2u Didn`t forget about the video with the three Bachelors gonna translate it later Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 am

@LeapofFaith IA it's a whole different ballgame watching in a language you don't understand. I felt the same way when I watched my first one. You concentrate on body language which is pretty amazing. We always do but when you understand the language you're doing both, watching body language and listening. This makes you concentrate soley on body language.

and yes we are lucky to have @natik!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Ditto about @natik. You make the experience even better and really appreciate the translation.

This last episode was a real head scratcher. Dima is such a "guy" in the episode when it comes to understanding how the girls feel. I wonder when he rewatch the episode if he reevaluated his thinking.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 08, 2017 3:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ditto about @natik.  You make the experience even better and really appreciate the translation.  

This last episode was a real head scratcher.  Dima is such a "guy" in the episode when it comes to understanding how the girls feel.  I wonder when he rewatch the episode if he reevaluated his thinking.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! blowkiss

I´m wondering the same. Maybe we`ll find it out on After the Final Rose show.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove