SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:09 pm

tell her we love her from Ireland Smiley

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 4:13 pm

reason wrote:How long to wait for the for the final?

40 minutes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 4:14 pm

sophienette wrote:tell her we love her from Ireland Smiley

Aw that is so sweet I am gonna tell her that! She is always so happy to read all your comments.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:now 45 minutes to wait?

Yes! Just relax and prepare yourself for the Finale.

Now I want to take the time to thank you all for the support in Lida`s name. I was chatting with her regularly since episode one and she knows about the forum and she read all the comments. She was so happy for your support.

Tell her hello from Canada.  Things happen for a reason, loves happen when it is time, gods work is ever changing and his blessing is always abound and her happiness is never far from his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Ditto to Reason. Could not have said it better. If Lida is F1 she can find solace in the fact that he did not treat anyone else like he did with her and you can tell that he really fell in love with her. Their lives starts from now.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Ok @natik. We will live vicariously through you for what he is saying to his final one. Can't wait...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 4:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ok @natik.  We will live vicariously through you for what he is saying to his final one.  Can't wait...

I am ok with that. I am gonna translate it all for you not a problem at all bestbud!

And thank you one more time for your kind words and support. I promise you she will know about that! for you
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Smiley Here we go!!! Come on Dima!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Damn that if that kiss could get someone pregnant it would. It was raw

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 pm

You are so funny Reason.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 pm

reason wrote:Damn that if that kiss could get someone pregnant it would.  It was raw

Haha Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698 Well said it was something not of this world you could almost felt it threw your screen.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Natik - are you going to change your avatar to show the new couple? I get sad looking at the current picture, knowing they have broken up.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove