SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 8:15 pm

sophienette wrote:hey guys, watched it all but had to log on to work right after! So excited for these 2! Give our best to Lida Smiley

Checking out all the goodies from superstar Natik now (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THIS SEASON!)

I am gonna do that! Thank you too for the questions it made my job a lot easier and thanks for watching! sweet kiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 pm

@natik thank you he say wonderful words to her. I am happy about that.  Can you translate the other videos? please.

I know Dimo is 30 today how old is Lida?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 8:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
natik wrote:

And...well make sure your kids are sleeping right now. It´s getting hot in here. And I don`t even have to translate Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 57 3806527698

sorry natik... any chance you could translate parts of the convo before the "massage" Smiley

Sure!

Dima: " I remember how I was going to bed and came into my room. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I did not expected that step from you. And today I want to answer you with the same.

Lida on camera: "The day was just unbelieveable and it ended very very good too."

Dima making the massage and Lida commenting on camer: "It felt really good."

Lida to Dima: "It´s so relaxing!"

Lida on camera: "It`s amazing. I want just to be together near him and don`t talk about anything. I don`t have these stereotypes for example the first kiss after the third date or the first sex after six month. I did not try to think in that moment rational because feeling and passion are also a part of a relationship. So I just wanted to live in that moment in that life."

Dima: "It was a very romantic night that brought us even closer to each other. There was a lot tenderness. There is a connection with Lida I can`t describe properly."

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

reason wrote:@natik thank you he say wonderful words to her. I am happy about that.  Can you translate the other videos? please.

I know Dimo is 30 today how old is Lida?

Lida is 22 years old.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 8:31 pm

reason wrote:@natik What is the name of the song for that steamy massage?

Bone/Tissue - Gallant
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm

The Finale is online you can watch it here:

http://kinospec.net/3346-holostyak-7-sezon-post-shoau-26-05-2017.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 26, 2017 8:44 pm

OMG eyedrool this is by far the best bach I have ever watched! Wow in terms of passion and showing so much on the FD Jesus something about Lida and Dima is just so hot, raw and emotional I can't describe it but I enjoyed watching even if I didn't understand but I think that made it more amazing there BL was intense! Anyway loved them loved the happy ending and hope they last forever! Thank you again @natik and say hi to Lida from Australia Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 57 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Thank you, natik. Terrific job.

What a hot couple. My monitor is smoking!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG eyedrool this is by far the best bach I have ever watched! Wow in terms of passion and showing so much on the FD Jesus something about Lida and Dima is just so hot, raw and emotional I can't describe it but I enjoyed watching even if I didn't understand but I think that made it more amazing there BL was intense! Anyway loved them loved the happy ending and hope they last forever! Thank you again @natik and say hi to Lida from Australia Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 57 2498057887

I am gonna do that for sure she is going to be happy to hear how strong the support for her is worldwide.
Super happy and glad that you enjoyed it! High clap blowkiss

Thank you @Newto! kisses

My monitor was smoking too! giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:30 pm

US, Canada, NZ and AUS has nothing on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 11:15 pm

My goodness the vids were fantastic. They are full of passion, lust, love whatever, you name it. You can see the deep intense feelings they have for each other. She looked stunning!!!

The ring represents a promise? It's not an engagement correct?

For the link to watch the finale online, I get a few commercials then nothing. I click on the flashing new, is there anything else that I'm suppose to do??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 pm

natik wrote:
natik wrote:Ok guys you can watch Dima`s speech to Lida here uncut. In the meantime I am gonna try to translate it for you.

Ok here we go the translation:

Dima: "Hello. You look great!"
Lida: "Hi! Thank you"
Dima: "During our relationship I asked myself how can we be so different and identical at the same time. We understand each other without words. We can`t describe each other our thoughts. Honestly I want to say to you that never anyone invoke in me such strong emotions like you do. And our first kiss was the best kiss in my whole life."
Lida: "For me too!"
Dima: "And I would like to fight for you with your fear to be in a relationship but I can`t do that for you because only you can fight against it."
Lida: "I understand but it´s easier to fight against something together."
Dima: " I told you that all the time if you remember?!"
Lida: "I remember!"
Dima: "I want to be with a woman that can share her fears and her emotions with me. I know that I never gonna regret about my choice. I don`t care about anything because I want to be with you because I am in love with you! "Do you want this ring?"
Lida: "Yes because I am feeling the same!"

After the kisses:
Dima: "What?"
Lida joking:  "Which color is my lipstick?
Dima: "It´s ok it doesn`t matter"

Making a toast:
Dima: "To us!"
Lida: "To us! And no we finally can hug"
Dima: "Hug and kiss!"

The Glass broke:

Both at the same time: "That brings luck!"

This is the only part you need check it out. @Guardianangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove