SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 56 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 6:01 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:now 45 minutes to wait?

Yes! Just relax and prepare yourself for the Finale.

Now I want to take the time to thank you all for the support in Lida`s name. I was chatting with her regularly since episode one and she knows about the forum and she read all the comments. She was so happy for your support.

That is so sweet of you to let her know about the support on our forum. yes Best wishes from Canada!

Thanks everyone for the updates, I'm on the edge of my seat reading!

@natik you are a wonderful person, contributing so much to those of us who don't understand the language however the body language is another story! Thank you! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:now 45 minutes to wait?

Yes! Just relax and prepare yourself for the Finale.

Now I want to take the time to thank you all for the support in Lida`s name. I was chatting with her regularly since episode one and she knows about the forum and she read all the comments. She was so happy for your support.

That is so sweet of you to let her know about the support on our forum. yes Best wishes from Canada!

Thanks everyone for the updates, I'm on the edge of my seat reading!

you are a wonderful person, contributing so much to those of us who don't understand the language however the body language is another story! Thank you! thumbsup

Aw thank you @GuardianAngel!! blowkiss
I enjoyed it so much to watch with you here. It felt never like something I don`t want to do. And I can`t thank you enough guys for watching it with me and be open about it although you couldn`t understand a word. group hug

More Goodies:
Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 Ickr9oj2

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 Iaioa4r4

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 H7pd2ycp

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 Gjsr2u3e

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:18 pm

@natik You did a wonderful job all season, beautifully done. I will watch another one as long as you can help laugh out loud. It was special to see the body language from a different angle for me. Thank you from my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:20 pm

reason wrote:@natik You did a wonderful job all season, beautifully done.  I will watch another one as long as you can help laugh out loud.  It was special to see the body language from a different angle for me.  Thank you from my heart.

Thank you so much! :thismuch:

This is a deal! I`m here for next season that`s for sure! Hope to see you all for next season too! for you
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 6:41 pm

group hug  and for you to Natik.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 pm

hey guys, watched it all but had to log on to work right after! So excited for these 2! Give our best to Lida Smiley

Checking out all the goodies from superstar Natik now (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THIS SEASON!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I hope the glasses breaking at the end is good luck.

in France, breaking white (transparent) glass is 7 years good luck (a mirror is 7 years bad luck).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:55 pm

natik wrote:

And...well make sure your kids are sleeping right now. It´s getting hot in here. And I don`t even have to translate Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 56 3806527698

sorry natik... any chance you could translate parts of the convo before the "massage" Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:59 pm

natik wrote:
reason wrote:@natik You did a wonderful job all season, beautifully done.  I will watch another one as long as you can help laugh out loud.  It was special to see the body language from a different angle for me.  Thank you from my heart.

Thank you so much! :thismuch:

This is a deal! I`m here for next season that`s for sure! Hope to see you all for next season too! for you

if we get a French one, I'll have to step up then Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 pm

@natik What is the name of the song for that steamy massage?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 7:11 pm

natik wrote:Ok guys you can watch Dima`s speech to Lida here uncut. In the meantime I am gonna try to translate it for you.

Ok here we go the translation:

Dima: "Hello. You look great!"
Lida: "Hi! Thank you"
Dima: "During our relationship I asked myself how can we be so different and identical at the same time. We understand each other without words. We can`t describe each other our thoughts. Honestly I want to say to you that never anyone invoke in me such strong emotions like you do. And our first kiss was the best kiss in my whole life."
Lida: "For me too!"
Dima: "And I would like to fight for you with your fear to be in a relationship but I can`t do that for you because only you can fight against it."
Lida: "I understand but it´s easier to fight against something together."
Dima: " I told you that all the time if you remember?!"
Lida: "I remember!"
Dima: "I want to be with a woman that can share her fears and her emotions with me. I know that I never gonna regret about my choice. I don`t care about anything because I want to be with you because I am in love with you! "Do you want this ring?"
Lida: "Yes because I am feeling the same!"

After the kisses:
Dima: "What?"
Lida joking: "Which color is my lipstick?
Dima: "It´s ok it doesn`t matter"

Making a toast:
Dima: "To us!"
Lida: "To us! And no we finally can hug"
Dima: "Hug and kiss!"

The Glass broke:

Both at the same time: "That brings luck!"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove