SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks for the update @lipsis Smiley I agree with you 100% about Jessica making a mistake by not letting Paul know about the power! But at least if the eviction gets cancelled, it forced C & J to use the Hex which means they would no longer be safe this early on...
I think Jessica is playing very hard, and has some good thoughts & ideas, but usually she backs off from them and ends up regretting it. To be honest, none of the girls, except for Alex & Jessica have any game on them... IMO
I would love a Cody vs Paul final for sure. I love and enjoy Paul's game...love how his mind works, and how resourceful he is... IMO

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:48 am

Feeds are gold tonight.

Jess and Cody are so mad. No clue why. Neither is going anywhere this week. Worse case is that they are one week short of safety. Cody had a big (verbal) fight with Paul. Then he had one with Jess when she told him he shouldn't have. Now he's crying saying he wants to go so Jessica can play her own game. Wtf!

Then there's Josh. He has been trying to annoy Mark for a couple days. He keeps yelling at him, calling him a meatball and banging pots and pans near him. He's actually hysterically funny. The others just laugh at him but I keep expecting Mark to deck him any minute.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 am

In other news, the DR has put a stop to Josh's fun. Apparently I missed where Mark got in his face and tried to grab the pots. I guess it was just short of getting physical by Mark. And to make Mark's evening worse, Elena just broke up with him because he's ruining her game. But hey, he's safe this week.

In another room at the same time, Jess told Christmas how the Hex works. And Christmas is trying to get her to separate herself from Cody because Cody is ruining Jess' game. TBH, I can see if Jess gets off the block that she and Cody agree that she doesn't use the hex on him and let's him leave the game.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 am

IMO, the one good thing to come out of this if the Hex is used, is that Paul will have had 2 HOH's and both have been for nothing. Also, Paul will not be able to play in the HOH competition but both Jessica and Cody will. I also think Cody is not made for this game. He was one I hoped would do well in the beginning... heck, I thought he and Megan might team up with both of them having the military background but that didn't happen. He just doesn't have the personality for this type of situation. I think he is more of a loner and you can't be a loner in BB!

I don't tend to like this type of season where 1 group is ruling the house (don't like it in Survivor either). I love a season that you never know what people are going to do! Looking back on the seasons that I watched feeds (4, 5, 6, 7), I loved 5... it was very fluid and Diane got robbed!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:50 am

I know they are hoping that Jess won't use the hex and will just let Cody go but I don't think it'll happen. HG's were up all night studying for the Storm Watch veto comp. They were given facts to memorize. J/C were sleeping (together) because they plan on no eviction so why bother. That alone should be a red flag for the others who now know what the power Jess holds is.

You're right about Cody. His miltary background causes him to be very rigid and to compartmentalize his emotions. When he and Jess were talking out the aftermath of their fight she asked him if he is hot-headed like that in real life. He said he was and he would try to do better but didnt think he could change, even for her. He said he's alone. He doesnt really have a family except for his daughter, no parents, and it'll probably always be that way. I actually felt compassion for him the first time this season.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm rooting for Jody as they are called. Paul is way to much for me to take. I hope Jessica blindsides them when she use the HEX.

Even if Jessica hated Cody now. It would be still a good idea to keep him in the game he's a much bigger target then she is.

I wouldn't have blamed Mark for hitting Josh, there is only so much one person can take.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Josh would literally get on my last nerve like Whaboom. I may have to actually leave the room in order not to kill him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 pm

I'm currently on vacation and haven't had a chance to watch until I get home and catch up via DVR. So Paul won HOH, put J & C up...who won POV?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:05 am

@Linds911 Paul won POV.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:07 am

@Sprite Thanks! Wonder if he'll keep them on the block or take Jessica off?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:56 am

Linds911 wrote:@Sprite Thanks! Wonder if he'll keep them on the block or take Jessica off?

She has that halting hex, so I think she can halt the eviction so that nobody gets eliminated. I think if that happens then it could be a double elimination week next week. I suppose she could also make a deal with Paul to pull her off and put up someone else so that she can keep it and use it in the next couple of weeks. I'm not sure if she would take that chance to leave Cody on the block since she knows most of the house wants him out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am

Well as a matter of fact....

Paul has made a tentative deal with Jessica to not use the Halting Hex this and to allow the house to evict Cody. Her demands are that Jess be safe for two weeks (next week she'd still have the hex anyway) and that Alex be made the target for next week. (Jess hates Alex) All the others have agreed to the deal. They just don't plan to honor the part about Alex. laugh out loud. Jessica has not committed 100% to the plan yet. She keeps going back and forth. Paul is considering saving Jess with POV and putting Alex up to encourage Jess not to use the hex on Thursday. We'll know what Paul does with POV today but the hex decision may be a last minute thing. In the meantime, the others are doing their best to make Jess feel comfortable and make it seem like they aren't close with Alex.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4