SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:58 pm

@lipsis I hate quitters too, whether it be this, Survivor or TAR. SO many want to be selected or wish they could compete and can't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by teamjanner Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:10 pm

I really like this cast so far. I told myself no buying feeds this season, BUT if they continue to impress me, it's definitely going to be worth it. I wish they didn't bring back Paul because this season didn't need him what so ever.

It's unfortunate Megan quit, but I didn't like her AT ALL based on these first two episodes. My favorites so far are Mark, Elena, Matt, Kevin and Dominique based on updates/episodes.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 pm

I like Dominique and Christmas (you can't NOT like Christmas laugh out loud). They seemed to have formed a nice friendship. I also like Matt and Mark. It's early so that could change but so far that's where my head is,

They are playing pov now. I'll check in again when they are done.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

I am enjoying Christmas and Cody, too, thus far.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Alex won veto so she will be taking herself off the block..

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am enjoying Christmas and Cody, too, thus far.

I don't know about Cody. One thing I noticed ... I'm just starting the second episode now ... the first night when everyone had just arrived at the house before Julie Chen called them to the living room, everyone was in little groups talking and getting to know one another, but he was off on his own in one of the common rooms. He was laying on the couch just staring off into space. That is a bad sign. You just got into the house dude, you should be excited and making friends, not off on your own. Also, when they had to suck up to Paul for the friendship bracelet, I get that he doesn't like the guy...I'm not particularly keen either...but, he just sat there like a lump on a log, not saying anything. At least try. I have a feeling that his social game will suck big time.

Question for everyone...Does Mark seem familiar to anyone else or is it just me? He is reminding me of someone and I can't figure out who.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm

this cast is dirty they are all hooking up. There was almost a threesome.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Seems the houseguests don't know the full story of why Megan left. She has PTSD from being assaulted and her anxiety got the best of her.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2017/06/30/megan-lowder-ptsd-previous-assault-reason-she-left-big-brother-house-early/444830001/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Well, does not seem like a great choice going on this show to begin with then. PTSD and BB do not mix well. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:59 pm

@mizzoufan Please do tell. I'm trying to get my team together for the pool.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Chit just got real in the BB house.

There was a big alliance. The couples (Cody, Jessica, Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena) along with Christmas, Paul and Dominique against the rest of the house. Cody has been keeping his thoughts on who his renom would be from everyone, including Jessica.

Today in the veto ceremony he backdoored Paul. But oops, Paul has the 3 weeks of safety temptation. So what does he do instead? He nominates Christmas. Now he has most of his alliance confused and mad at him. Some are saying they won't vote out Christmas so she may not go. That would leave two people he was once aligned with that no longer trust him and the rest very uneasy.

It's a ways to Thursday so we'll see what happens.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:29 pm

We had family dinner here for a big birthday tomorrow and it was the talk at our dinner table. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4