SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:41 pm

After a string of gorgeous weather, she had to come to this week! laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Oh, I forgot. She was asked if she had any major wardrobe malfunctions. She said of course, but the craziest one was when she was on her FD with Ben. They jumped into the water so hard that her bathing suit came off and so she stayed under for as long as possible to try to fix it and production probably thought she was drowning laugh out loud

Also, she was first approached to do the show on Chris Soules season. They wanted her on and JoJo declined because it wasn't a good time for her in her life and I got the vibe she wasn't interested in Chris. She agreed to go on Ben's season, which obviously ended up working for her for many reasons.

She was asked if she would ever do BIP and JoJo was like of course I obviously would never now since I'm engaged, but even after Ben broke up with her, it wasn't even a thought for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:01 pm

For crying out loud laugh out loud she'll be on another show:

https://twitter.com/sxmcanadatalks/status/842057344108367872

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:24 pm

JoJo on Flare Fashion:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/FLAREFashion/videos/?ref=page_internal

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:02 pm

ET Canada FB Live just ended. Jojo rewatched her proposal yesterday awwww Roz brought up the possibility of her getting her own house flipping show. She'd love that. They asked about the wedding, no plans there. They talked about N/V basically said what she's said the whole morning on the other shows. She likes Vanessa, she's happy for them. She thinks DWTS will definitely put a strain on the relationship but if they can get through that they'll be fine. More gushing about Rachel and how awesome she is. She thought the four guys Rachel met were super awkward, Rachel played it off well. She thought the Demario's ring thing was weird, also that terrible 'once you go black' joke. Then they brought up that she wore a unicorn head, apparently she couldn't see anything out of it laugh out loud.

ETA: Video's already up, starts at about 15:10 https://www.facebook.com/ETCanada/videos/vb.163185517061777/1368267413220242/?type=2&theater

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Oh my gosh you guys, the ET live was cute! They asked her what the sweetest thing Jordan has done for her and she said he always sneaks in really seeet things, but the last big one was for Valentine's Day. She said she had a crazy weekend traveling and was exhausted. She got home on a Valentine's Day and he was there cooking her a gourmet meal and he had a masseuse waiting at the house for her to give her a two hour massage. 

Dead. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Oh my gosh you guys, the ET live was cute! They asked her what the sweetest thing Jordan has done for her and she said he always sneaks in really seeet things, but the last big one was for Valentine's Day. She said she had a crazy weekend traveling and was exhausted. She got home on a Valentine's Day and he was there cooking her a gourmet meal and he had a masseuse waiting at the house for her to give her a two hour massage. 

Dead. laugh out loud

Awww love it!! Can they like reunite all ready laugh out loud cutiessss!! awwww
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:29 pm

It's been a busy few days for them work wise, but it always kind of works out where one has a lot of work to do the other does too. I saw on Twitter that Jordan is with Peter filming something again today at Vanderbilt. They thankfully had last week in LA, Chico with his parents and Tahoe to just relax.

JoJo liked this on IG and I love Paco
https://instagram.com/p/BRqlvyRAT59/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:33 pm

As expected from our sweet Jojo, she's been living thank you notes to all the numerous interviewers she met today. what a lovely gesture.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:47 pm

vernie113 wrote:As expected from our sweet Jojo, she's been living thank you notes to all the numerous interviewers she met today. what a lovely gesture.
So she does something that may or may not have been forced on her and she ends up sending the interviewers thank you cards? I mean!!!!

And who knew baddy was so romantic!! Adorable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Im listening to the Ward & Al show right now.
One of them asked how people were saying that "Oh we knew it was Jordan, since he stepped out of the limo" - "It was so obvious" etc.
She asked her opinion on it and JoJo said that obviously she gave him the first impression, but at that moment she wasnt like "Oh Im going to marry this guy"
But as the season progressed she kinda knew that she had the most chemistry with him.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:37 pm

I just finished listening to probably the longest interview Jojo did in Toronto - 29 minutes commercial free on Sirius XM. There were a lot of things they discussed. I was LOL when she said that When Jordan is away at work, Jordan insisted on giving her his machete which she keeps beside her bed. Towards the end, she said she is working on several projects that are still secret. Please give me a few minutes to read my notes. I just wanted to share these 2 things first of all.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha