SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Does Jo know she can have her own seat in various venues??

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3qHHjh3b6/

Great pic Jordy, and she's draped all over him per usual, no surprise laugh out loud Now, where are the wedding/outfit/tux pics that we so desperately deserve? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:03 pm

aviej wrote:I won't be surprised if JoJo doesn't stick to her side of the bed and inches her way up to him - even while sleeping. But for Baddy it certainly must stroke his ego to be so desired by such a gorgeous woman.
She says she's not a nighttime cuddler because she gets too hot. I wonder if thats changed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 am

So it looks like Jordan is still in Nashville if this is accurate or maybe he's calling in from Chico. no idea

Julian Council‏@JulianCouncil  4h4 hours ago
More
Btw for my Charlotte peeps we'll have @JRodgers11 on from 9-930 ET tomorrow morning so that you can hear his whole Cam/Kirk take.

Julian Council seems to be affiliated with @102thegame
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:45 am

I'm assuming he's calling in from Chico. I'd be pretty surprised if he has been in Nashville the past few days and hasn't been spotted at all just because any time he's been in Nashville, there have been fan pictures or sightings on Twitter. When he's in Chico he always flies under the radar. I'd also be pretty surprised if he skipped work for metpro for over a month. Who knows though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:05 am

So Fitz just confirmed a minute ago that he and Jordan were in Bristol for their last radio broadcast.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm

I hate this silence erghhh!! laugh out loud
Jordan is working, JoJo was soul cycling. Can they get back together already laugh out loud
Meanwhile Im going to make another edit! Stay tuned

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:09 pm

can't believe we're on thread 13 guys! laugh out loud
I think we were spoiled during the wedding, so now the silence is worse than normally laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Did the show this morning say if he called in or if he's in studio? I still think he's in Chico, but there have been times before where we thought Jordan was elsewhere and it turned out he was in dallas the whole time and JoJo was only snapping about how she killed their plants laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:23 pm

@Ash2214. No, the show didn't specify where he was. But i got the distinct impression that he called in to the studio as Fitz was hosting with some other guy and Jordan just was on air for about 15mins or so. Towards the end of his segment Fitz said Jordan and I will be together this Sunday...I don't know if he meant together as in doing the show together or together as in physically in the same space. But today, I figured he called in. The audio quality for him was different as well from that of Fitz so that's why too I think he wasn't in Nashville. But who knows.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm

aviej wrote:@Ash2214. No, the show didn't specify where he was. But i got the distinct impression that he called in to the studio as Fitz was hosting with some other guy and Jordan just was on air for about 15mins or so. Towards the end of his segment Fitz said Jordan and I will be together this Sunday...I don't know if he meant together as in doing the show together or together as in physically in the same space. But today, I figured he called in. The audio quality for him was different as well from that of Fitz so that's why too I think he wasn't in Nashville. But who knows.

Yeah i thought he called in as well! It will be interesting to see if he stays in Chico till Sunday or flies back to Dallas and does the show from there
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Thanks @Aviej! Im assuming he heads home tonight or tomorrow, which is his usual schedule when he leaves Chico laugh out loud it would be kind of crazy for him to travel from Chico to Nashville to Dallas when he can avoid that extra flight and just head straight to Dallas to record his show. Jason definitely made it seem like the first show was the only one he would be doing in Nashville.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm guessing he'll fly home to Dallas today and will do the show from home Sunday night. It doesn't make sense otherwise IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha