SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Yeah, it looks like the single girls are hanging by the pool. It's not even noon time over there yet so we'll probably wake up to snaps from them at this point given the time difference laugh out loud or they're going the same route they did with their Mexico trip - all about being together and no on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:52 pm

I told you this is one of the reasons Jojo invited Jordan. I guarantee they're napping. I would after traveling for about 24 hours.. remember they left from Dallas.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Well, she's deffo awake now and posted this laugh out loud She's so freaking sexy! Seriously, what is it about her? 

https://instagram.com/p/BSM7Ycqjnd8/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:48 pm

She liked a picture like five minutes before that, so at least JoJo is awake from their nap laugh out loud she looks incredible! Super sexy, but classy per usual.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:29 am

WHY ARE THEY SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!! hissyfit laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSN1AyoAuwC/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Fiji... I know we just met, but I love you.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 am

I told you guys they would come alive on social media when we were all sleeping given the time difference!

My personal fave is Jordan's snap of JoJo dancing on stage with Becca and the performers and she looks like a complete and total goofball up there and on the snap he put "that's my girl" laugh out loud completely adorable!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 am

They out up some cute snaps and as we thought, so far they're just hanging out with our friends Bob and Becca laugh out loud It's interesting because I long thought that Baddy's best friend hood with absolutely everyone on Jo's season was kind of an act of survival- this is what you have to do to be okay in this environment. 

Now I'm thinking Jo is almost the same- she is obviously more than capable of basically thriving in that environment but when it comes down to it, she will choose her boyfriend and a few friends over the Bach house/sorority scene every time. Pretty interesting to me in light of how Soraya was afraid that Baddy is the boy Jo and they'd "fight" over the social spotlight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:10 am

I knew that's exactly what they were going to do - make it a vacation for them to enjoy together and then spend some time with Becca and Robert. Duh. laugh out loud 

I'm so jealous. It's looks so beautiful! I can't believe that they're probably staying a whole week there for free pretty much and then JoJo gets to take pretty model shots laugh out loud 

This view!
https://instagram.com/p/BSN0O6NhqOM/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:I knew that's exactly what they were going to do - make it a vacation for them to enjoy together and then spend some time with Becca and Robert. Duh. laugh out loud 

I'm so jealous. It's looks so beautiful! I can't believe that they're probably staying a whole week there for free pretty much and then JoJo gets to take pretty model shots laugh out loud 

This view!
https://instagram.com/p/BSN0O6NhqOM/

And Baddy get's to watch "his girl" laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:

The girl could wear a trash bag and look flawless. Seriously though its TRUE. How is someone even allowed to be that pretty? UNFAIR! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am

Jojo is trying hard to have the Aussie accent while Jordan is driving their golf cart. Noticed that Becca greeted Jojo or could be Jordan with "My Little Angel" which is how Jojo greeted Jordan after his week long absence. LOL when I saw the machete with one of the dancers. It's good they will be able to spend some down time together in a beautiful setting. As usual, Jojo is absolutely beautiful. Jordan protectively is possessive and obsessive about 'his girl'.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am

Jordan is literally the cutest thing when it comes to Jojo. Hes definitely an amazing fiancé. I love when he shows off Jojo - it's my favourite thing ever. When he takes the creeper snaps it shows how much he loves her truly.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha