SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 am

coolangel wrote:I have nothing against cosmetic procedures but why do it when you don't need it? These girls were naturally pretty before the show and they are still in their 20's. Just why?!?!

And I understand the pressure celebrities like actors and professional models go through to look better with age since their livelihood depends on it. But Bach nation girls? I honestly don't think it would make a difference in their shilling revenue if they have a few face wrinkles here and there.

All JMO

Well to be fair some of them do model as well (at least Becs does). When you're posing with fresh-faced 20-year-olds while pushing 30, I can see why it would be tempting to go down the botox route. I still find it unfortunate though, because it rarely makes anyone look younger, just odd and waxy. JMO. I don't think Lauren's had botox though, since I've seen fine lines on her forehead as well. Lip injections without a doubt IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 pm

The ones who actually care are the ones who make snarky comments. If she really doesn't care, why even take the time to post it? She cares what people think of her. Jmoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:49 pm

^^IMO to certain extent everyone cares what other people think whether you are from bachelor franchise or from real world.If someone says they don't than that will be one big of bullcrap IMO. The only difference is to what extent one should care. IMO when someone is being a bully whether it's to a public figure or to anybody ,one should never be silent about it . S
Being able to stand up to these bullies is a strength rather than a waste of time . Lauren has been somewhat quite when it comes to negativity she receives and I am very glad she finally started addressing them and instead of always ignoring I hope she gives them right back with all the snarkiness from time to time .JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:23 pm

IMO, replying back whether snarky, bullying, etc., only shows that it bothered you and will encourage more response.  Once a troll knows they can and did push your buttons enough to get a response, they will do it more.

And IMO, when you start snarking back, one has to be careful because it's a thin line between snark and bullying back or encouraging your followers to do it for you (Kaitlyn, IMO), IMO.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Speaking of Kaitlyn, I saw that someone tweeted at her saying it was inappropriate to wear white lace to a wedding (it wasn't white) and Kaitlyn responded back with a snarky remark about the woman's sunglasses being out of style essentially.

I saw that Lauren responded to Kaitlyn's snark by tweeting this to her:

@LaurenBushnell3: @kaitlynbristowe HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a freaking child. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:37 pm

I saw Kaitlyn's to the lady  no no , but hadn't seen Lauren's tweet to Kaitlyn.  IMO, she better think long and hard before she befriends and aligns herself with Kaitlyn.  It's not a good look and/or someone she needs to become besties with IMO.  If she still wants the tv wedding someday (assuming these two get their acts together) and all the perks from MF and bach nation she better back up a bit.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:03 pm

I saw the response and I lost another fragment of sympathy for Lauren. Considering how much people criticize her for whatever ridiculous reasons, she should know better than to laugh at somebody's shades, however unfashionable they look. IMO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:11 pm

How nice that the two of them publicly shamed a woman for her sunglasses and since they don't know her, perhaps the woman can't afford to buy nice, expensive sunglasses like these two get for free.

Lauren doesn't take criticism well. She either responds or her friends seem to do it for her. She wasn't always my cup of tea, but it's just gotten worse for me when it comes to her. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:24 pm

There was no need for her unnecessary "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Like who even invited you in that conversation Shade Queen Lauren no no

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:How nice that the two of them publicly shamed a woman for her sunglasses and since they don't know her, perhaps the woman can't afford to buy nice, expensive sunglasses like these two get for free.

Lauren doesn't take criticism well. She either responds or her friends seem to do it for her. She wasn't always my cup of tea, but it's just gotten worse for me when it comes to her. JMO

Exactly! Not everyone get Diff Eyewear or how is the brand called for free cantstopl
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Well, that may be the case about the woman not being able to afford designer. But then maybe don't be a jerk/a$$ on twitter commenting to pseudo celebs about their outfits. Can't take it, don't dish it. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Doesn't Kaitlyn's behavior about bullying, snark and immature behavior get called out a lot? I don't see why Lauren would be any different.

The woman who tweeted at Kaitlyn wasn't all that rude. She simply said you shouldn't wear white to a wedding, which is true. While Kaitlyn's dress was mint green, in a lot of her snaps it did look white. There was no need for Kaitlyn to be that snarky towards her and for Lauren to pile on top, especially since it didn't involve Lauren at all. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella