SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Not excusing Lauren. Kinda whatever about the whole thing, and it would certainly be best for Lauren to stay out of it. I was actually more defending Kaitlyn without knowing much about the actual tweet/situation. What I gathered is someone was a jerk to her, and she responded in kind. Maybe not the best idea, but if you are gonna be a weirdo on twitter, you reap what you sew. 

I agree, Lauren should just stay out of it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:28 pm

These were the tweets from the woman. Don't read as mean/jerky to me.
@kaitlynbristowe I saw your snapchat. Are you really wearing that to a wedding? Does the bride know? It's nice but inappropriate. Sorry!

@S_Crutchfield @kaitlynbristowe I'm sorry but it's never appropriate to wear white lace to someone's wedding. That's reserved for the bride.

Lauren posting the "Hahahahahaha" was far more of a jerk move than the woman's tweets IMO.

Source

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:30 pm

I don't really see the problem tbh. The girl said something, kaitlyn said something back. Kaitlyn's response was funny IMO, and lauren laughed. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:31 pm

I immediately thought of that rant she tweeted out not too long ago:

@LaurenBushnell3: I guess it's easy to be mean and unhappy in a dark world when you have no hope in anything bigger than yourself.

@LaurenBushnell3: But I promise choosing kindness is much more fulfilling and consumes FAR less energy. It opens doors you could never imagine.

Lauren should listen to her own words, but it seems like she only wants people to be nice when it comes to her. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:45 pm

@ReneeM I don't see the problem either. Sometimes you get so much crap from the trolls. they are just responding.

I thought it was funny too. Lauren did too! I would have said a lot worse.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:45 pm

This is how it all starts. One rude ignorant tweet, produces 20 some odd tweets making fun of the original tweeter. It's pathetic if you ask me. IMO Kaitlyn didn't need to respond like that, and Lauren should have stayed out of it. The original tweeter wasn't rude IMO. If they can't take some comments then IMO they should ignore them. They just breed more bullying IMO. It's disgusting.

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account @kaitlynbristowe  5h5 hours ago
The dress is mint green you weirdos

Lauren has IMO definitely changed, as if she's fed up with holding back on SM which she usually used to do towards negativity. I don't think she's in a happy place right now by her strange behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Again I don't see anything wrong with her response. IMO. I don't think the poster was offended either. She probably felt a little silly saying it when she found out the dress was green. If it were me I would have said "touche"
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is how it all starts. One rude ignorant tweet, produces 20 some odd tweets making fun of the original tweeter. It's pathetic if you ask me. IMO Kaitlyn didn't need to respond like that, and Lauren should have stayed out of it. If they can't take some comments then IMO they should ignore them. They just breed more bullying IMO. It's disgusting.

Lauren has IMO definitely changed, as if she's fed up with holding back on SM which she usually used to do towards negativity. I don't think she's in a happy place right now by her strange behaviour.
Exactly. It wasn't like any of the three said something absolutely horrible, but Kaitlyn and Lauren were being snarky and by Kaitlyn and Lauren responding, it invited the original tweeter to get crap thrown her way.

I still stand by saying the original tweet by that woman wasn't all that bad. To be fair, when I saw Kaitlyn's snaps last night I actually chuckled and thought to myself "Kaitlyn would wear white to a wedding" because it did look like it was white. It all just shows a lack of maturity to me. I get that when there's really, really bad hate thrown your way it's difficult to not respond, but this? And why does Lauren feel the need to jump in? All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:56 pm

I will not side track Ben and Lauren's thread to discuss Kaitlyn in depth.  But I will say the behavior by Kaitlyn is typical, rude and unnesseary, IMO, and there was no need for Lauren to get involved.  That negative, whiny, bully train, IMO of course, is not something she needs to become involved with.  It will not end well and she will no longer be a favored member of Bach nation with TPTB and MF. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is how it all starts. One rude ignorant tweet, produces 20 some odd tweets making fun of the original tweeter. It's pathetic if you ask me. IMO Kaitlyn didn't need to respond like that, and Lauren should have stayed out of it. The original tweeter wasn't rude IMO. If they can't take some comments then IMO they should ignore them. They just breed more bullying IMO. It's disgusting.

Then don't tweet famous people. They might respond, their friends & fans might respond, and then you're out here looking like boo boo the fool, and it's completely your fault because you initiated the whole interaction. Not everyone finds the original tweet rude but others might think it's rude to go onto someone's page and tell them what is and isn't appropriate. You don't know their lives. Lauren found the response funny and she laughed, probably because she can relate. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:06 pm

For me, if Kaitlyn and Lauren complain about getting snarky, rude and nasty comments their way, which they do, and preach about being a better person, then they themselves should practice what they preach. It's that simple for me. IMO

Kaitlyn's snarky response putting down the woman's sunglasses and Lauren's response of "HAHAHAHAHA" is something teenagers would do, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:15 pm

If Kaitlyn had originally just said something like "I appreciate your thoughts and I agree. However, my dress was mint green." No one would have felt a need to go beyond that. And Lauren's response was high school IMO. I doubt she would appreciate people making fun of her appearance since she has shown she doesn't take that well herself. If you're gonna talk the talk about positivity and being a bigger person you better walk the walk or you'll get called on it.

JMOAA

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella