SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Sure, there are times when we are critical of these contestants, but they put themselves out there, so it comes with the territory and truthfully, I've been a member on this board for a while now, and I've never really seen anyone be down right nasty and say horrible, degrading things like people do to these contestants on social media where these contestants will see it. That's going overboard. The mods have been great in making sure things don't go overboard here.

No one is perfect and we all have a little snark in us. I think my biggest thing is that none of us on the board are proclaiming things to the public, such as we need to be better people, kindness is better than being mean, take the high road, etc. and then do the complete opposite of that a la Kaitlyn and Lauren. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:27 pm

If anyone has a problem with this forum, leave, or PM a mod or myself. There is no need to voice your opinion on the open forum, for everything you don't like.

There are people on this forum that are here for endless hours making sure everyone is happy and can come here to enjoy themselves voicing their opinions without being criticized. If one doesn't agree with the format or for what we stand for, no one is forcing you to be here. If you find it boring, or too negative because you can't be open minded to everyone's opinions, you don't have to be here, and actually I don't understand why anyone would want to if it's not enjoyable. However, knocking us down on the open forum, is IMO totally unacceptable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:40 pm

I really don't see how it's so hard to just rise above the criticism and say your dress was mint green, not white. There is no need to take childish potshots and Lauren laughing at it in all caps is disappointing. Way to act like a teenager. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Some good posting today! Things to think about.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I immediately thought of that rant she tweeted out not too long ago:

@LaurenBushnell3: I guess it's easy to be mean and unhappy in a dark world when you have no hope in anything bigger than yourself.

@LaurenBushnell3: But I promise choosing kindness is much more fulfilling and consumes FAR less energy. It opens doors you could never imagine.

Lauren should listen to her own words, but it seems like she only wants people to be nice when it comes to her. JMO

She's turning into Josh, seriously!! I still remember how Evan said about Josh during BIP, and I think Lauren is just as hypocritic.

IMO, Lauren has not changed, it's just the sweet-sweet-next-door-girl mask worn out and the real mean girl finally reveals.

I know i'm mean, but i'm happy to not have been fooled by her, not even one sec. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is how it all starts. One rude ignorant tweet, produces 20 some odd tweets making fun of the original tweeter. It's pathetic if you ask me. IMO Kaitlyn didn't need to respond like that, and Lauren should have stayed out of it. The original tweeter wasn't rude IMO. If they can't take some comments then IMO they should ignore them. They just breed more bullying IMO. It's disgusting.

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account @kaitlynbristowe  5h5 hours ago
The dress is mint green you weirdos

Lauren has IMO definitely changed, as if she's fed up with holding back on SM which she usually used to do towards negativity. I don't think she's in a happy place right now by her strange behaviour.

Agreed. Kaitlyn could have kept the weirdo comment to herself as well as the "your shades are outdated." That was pretty mean. As for Lauren, she was part of the Mean Girls clique in that whole tweet exchange. Grow up people!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 am

IMO, Lauren found that funny and she somewhat could relate to the tweet because I still remember many months back, some people were quick to judge and posted mean comments accusing her for wearing a white dress to her bf wedding where she was a bridesmaid and funny enough that dress wasnt t even white ,it was champagne/blush pink . So maybe it reminded her of that time. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:08 am

Has Lauren posted any pictures on Snapchat lately. Had some problems with my technology and had to reinstall everything. Just checking to see if I missed anything? Lol

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:40 am

I didn't see anything wrong with Lauren laughing at Kaitlyn's reply. People want to give their opinions to 'famous' people, but aren't ready to get replies back.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 am

I  couldn't agree more. So, they signed up for the show and exposed themselves to criticism, so what? People behind these keyboards still have to rein themselves in and be kind. I  feel if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it, so, I don't really how these folks reply back. Moreover, the negative  responses from these bach celebrities is what keeps these discussions  alive, these people have to keep misbehaving for our sakes. Their "kumbaya" on sm does not bring out the :2pop: ya know Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 am

So Lauren, who publicly tweeted about there being too much hate and negativity in the world and that we should all be nicer and not rude to people, apparently only meant to tell others that so they would leave her alone. It should work both ways. If these normal, everyday people behind keyboards dish it out and they should expect it back from these "celebrities" then so should Lauren. She can't tell others to play nice because it hurts her and then she goes and acts rude herself. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:35 am

I'm all for these people misbehaving. If lauren stopped bsing (IMO) how she's the sweetest, gentlest in all the land and all about girl power, I'd like her more. This is a step in the right direction IMO laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella