SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Duke702 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:50 am

On Lauren Barrs snap, Lauren Bushnell is rapping about how "Brett Eldredge is here and she wants to tell him (something)" huh, sounded sexual, jmo. Lauren Barr cut it off which is suspicious. Lol

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jenn's IG story of Lauren on the sidewalk with her legs wide open popping her booty in a bikini while people walk by just screams classy! laugh out loud 

Jenn just shouldn't be posting these IMO.

Why shouldn't she? If people are willing to act that way in public, why shouldn't she post it? If it's all just harmless fun? People today seem to live their lives on SM...the good, the bad and the ugly. Not my style, but whatever. If Lauren doesn't want that type of sh*t about herself out there, just don't do it. If she thinks it will p*ss off Ben, again, don't do it....or maybe she wants to p*ss him off? Maybe they are on the outs again and that is her passive/aggressive way of getting back at him?

The show isn't nearly as entertaining as all these people after the fact. :drama

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:36 am

Ugh. It's Lauren's life and choices, but I wouldn't even act like that if I was single, let alone engaged to someone who wasn't there. Put some shorts on at least. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:01 am

Their relationship is really weird IMO. When I look at them I don't see a 'happily' engaged couple. They were appearing to be going better than before and then I see these videos and I'm like cool if you wanna do this silly stuff do it not my problem but WHY does the whole world need to see you like that? Ugh all JMO

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:26 am

laugh out loud there goes Lo continuing to show us ladies to spread our love to all other beings. Thank goodness!! IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:43 am

Is there a way to view these videos w/out adding them on Snapchat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:47 am

Lauren's chooch is practically out for the world to see in those dancing snaps Suspect I wouldn't want to be seen like that engaged, single, sober, drunk, etc. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:13 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren's chooch is practically out for the world to see in those dancing snaps Suspect I wouldn't want to be seen like that engaged, single, sober, drunk, etc. IMO.

Yeah, why were they in their swimsuits anyway? I mean I know they were on a beach, but everyone else in the audience seemed to be wearing some amount of clothing at least. Lauren's the only one prancing around in a barely there bikini. I feel like I've seen more of her bum cheeks than my own lately. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:38 am

All I think about is if my fiancés parents would see it- especially knowing how Ben's parents appear. But maybe that's just me and my opinion.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:41 am

lexforlife wrote:Is there a way to view these videos w/out adding them on Snapchat
I went to their fan account to see if I could find them for you, but of course the fan account owner chose not to share most of those snaps because it isn't a good look laugh out loud they chose to post one of Lauren dancing with Jen, but that's pretty much it. IMO

Some of them are also on Jen's and LB's IG stories. For reference, here is the bikini Lauren is wearing while dancing all over the place and raps on a tour bus with a bunch of guys:
https://instagram.com/p/BSnMGyJA_6L/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:44 am

She seems to be loving the attention IMO and from experience the girls who go looking for attention are lacking it at home which I can undoubtedly see with Ben. JMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:05 am

I can't say I'm Lauren's biggest fan, but I feel uneasy about comments saying her behaviour is bad "for an engaged person". Like what does relationship status have to do with anything especially dress/dancing etc. I feel like it's playing into a weird standard of thinking that women have be behave in a certain way purely for the men in their lives and it's very madonna/whore complex. All INO obvs!

Last edited by brownravens on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella