SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 am

No matter how annoying people may find her there is no need to go say it to her face (figuratively speaking). Even if she posts a nice family pic, some loser will feel the need to say they hate her. I feel for her, it must suck. I think it's a good idea turning off the comments. Maybe some will think again now that they don't have the option to spew their hate on a whim. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 am

That's awful. It's like people don't think she's a real person who actually reads the comments. It's this strange disconnect. I've seen many a trolls apologize when they realize that, yes, they will see your comment and they may even reply. And then they're like omg so sorry blah blah blah. Rolling Eyes

I'm glad she turned the comments off. She can also post stories which I'm starting to actually prefer.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 am

Good on her. Her comment section on ig has been horrible for a while. I was already shocked when people were calling her anorexic, using it as an insult. You know, an illness people have died suffering. But that even seems tame now. The comments clearly get to her, she starts snapping back, and that benefits no one. Imo.

And her being annoying to some is no excuse to go and comment negatively on HER ig page. Simply don't follow her, and you don't have to see her posts. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I feel like Lauren is targeted more than most. I'm glad she turned off her comments for the time being.
It's because she's both more annoying and more holier than thou than most imo.

I could not disagree more.

Nobody regardless of who they are EVER deserves that much hate, you can only ignore the hate for so long, I'm beyond glad that she's switched her comments off.

Last edited by BeautifulThings on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:15 am

Anyone who invests time to harass a harmless stranger on sm lives a sad life. If they think Lauren is so annoying all they have to do is not go on her page.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 am

Ppl are seemingly still harassing her under the posts she didn't turn the comments off of. Ppl are legit crazy, psycho, nuts, etc. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:28 am

What I will never understand is fanism. Good or bad. It sucks ups so much time and energy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:47 am

The anorexic comments really get me.

Let's say hypothetically she actually has a problem. Oh, I know, I bet bullying her on her IG will solve that mental illness right quick, said no one ever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 am

I hate that for Lauren! She has her flaws but she's a sweet girl! Ben wouldn't be with her if not. I do believe that without a doubt. Others disagree but it's my opinion. This culture of SM is so evil. IMO. It has helped millions of people but has hurt so many at the same time. Such a shame! I hope it gets better for her.

ETA:

First picture she adds after the backlash is of her holding about 4 beers with her sister on the day she was arrested at Stagecoach several years ago! Geez, Lauren! You do yourself no favors, girls! None at all! I try not to judge her because I do genuinely like her but she puts out two very different personas. You can't have both in this world IMO.

She goes to church on Sunday, quotes scriptures on her page, then gets belligerently drunk the very next day. I'm not getting into a religion debate. I'm honestly not. These are only my opinions. These characteristics only make me lose respect in her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm

I think many Christians go out and drink and have fun with friends. I don't really see anything hypocritical there. That sounds like freaking most people I know. Christianity means leaving the judging to Jesus, right? Perhaps her subjective version of Christianity differs from others who may or may not be as strict in certain areas of life, for whatever interpretive reason.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Idc about the beers. I wish she would take it down though because the pic is very unflattering. I feel bad saying it because of all the mean comments that forced her to remove her comment section but that pic does make her look as if she has an eating disorder. Not saying she does, just IMO the picture is awful. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Like I said, it's my opinion. I don't judge her. I'm not judging her. I know it sounds like I am but I actually am not. I don't want to debate religion. Not why we are here. Lol I also drink wine and like to have a good time. No judging on my part. Just find her judgement a little skewed sometimes that's all.

just find it odd that she chose to post that picture if all pictures after the backlash she has received. We have said it before. Lauren can sometimes be her own worst enemy.

She's a skinny girl, yes and like fat girls, it can be hard because you are always hearing comments on your weight. You can never win. I just hope that she doesn't have an eating disorder. If she does, I pray she seeks help and if she doesn't, I pray the people giving her crap will shut up and leave her alone!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella