SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 02, 2017 2:03 pm

I think people are stating they think she should stop posting certain videos/pictures because these certain videos/pictures are what brings the trolls out that hate on her on social media and they very clearly affect her and hurt her from what she and her friends have stated.  

If something is hurting me, will I continue to do it? No. The trolls are not okay and it shouldn't happen, but it does sadly. If it affects Lauren the way it does, there are ways to at the very least lessen the hate. Either do those things or let it go and don't let it affect you so that you don't have to continue to comment on it or have your friends to do so.  All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm curious, what's wrong with her left leg? TYIA

@Cocoasneeze IA anyone should post what ever the heck they want. If that means sticking up for themselves once in a while, or their friends do, why not. The SM hate is simply disgusting and no one should bow down to these types of individuals IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 02, 2017 2:05 pm

@GuardianAngel IMO, no one's left upper thigh should be the same size as your shin or your arm. 

I'm a thin girl myself and that left leg looks scary to me, but it could be photoshop or just her usual way of twisting her body to look thinner. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Methinks they want to look extra skinny. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Lauren very clearly IMO has body image issues & that's why these comments seem to affect her so much. That's not to say she has an eating disorder, I just think she's insecure about the way her body looks. Maybe she needs to take a break from the internet for a little while. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I actually haven't seen or heard any of these girls hating on exercise. I've actually see them promote it, such as doing Soul Cycle or Lauren posting her workout vids once in a while. They do love joking about their fast food, which them seem to eat, but they probably balance it out with eating healthy on other days.

I just think Lauren was silly to state that she's as skinny as she is because she can't gain weight when she clearly did on the show. It's also silly to say that when she posts videos of herself working out while she appears to be struggling because the weight appears to be to heavy or when she posts pictures of her food, which are sometimes very small portions. 

I think she's such a cute girl and her weight doesn't really concern me, but it's like seriously, she's aware of the hate she gets because of her weight. It clearly affects her. Why would she post this picture with her left leg looking like that? JMO

https://instagram.com/p/BThyxi5jQDp/

Oh yes, definitely. Some Bach girls for sure promote and talk about their exercise regimen. Many pretend they hate exercise though and claim they never do it. You see both.

I agree that sometimes Lauren posts pictures that make her look scary thin. That particular one didn't raise those concerns with me though. Idk. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 02, 2017 2:22 pm

@sosleepy there are definitely worse pictures than that one, but her leg does look incredibly skinny there. It's pretty much the same size of her shin and arm, which isn't really normal for a thigh. It again could be the way she posing - leaning up against the wall, kind of turned and with the other leg in the different direction. It's like she's perfected how to contort her body to look thinner. JMO 

Yesterday after reading here about the hate she was getting I went to her IG, saw this picture and before reading the comments I thought to myself people are probably pointing out her leg and how skinny it looks and yup, plenty of those comments. It's just really too bad and sad. I wish she would just keep the comments off and keep them on for her ads. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 02, 2017 2:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:Lauren very clearly IMO has body image issues & that's why these comments seem to affect her so much. That's not to say she has an eating disorder, I just think she's insecure about the way her body looks. Maybe she needs to take a break from the internet for a little while. All JMO.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree. But I don't think Lauren cares as much as people are projecting on to her. She ignores and moves on like 90-95%of the time. Gets defensive or shuts off her comments maybe 5-10%. Her fans often get overly defensive on her behalf, and sometimes her IRL friends. But that's other people, not coming from Lauren herself. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 2:32 pm

@sosleepy IMO I don't think her RL friends would be posting if it didn't bother her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 02, 2017 2:37 pm

I think Lauren cares plenty. As much as she tries to deny it.. It's clear as day IMO. She's made numerous comments/references to/about ppl harping on her weight, personality, the way she walks, that she's boring. She's not Kaitlyn level bad, but at this rate, she's sure as hell getting there IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 02, 2017 2:43 pm

I think she does care but so would I if 800 people skinny shamed me. This has been ongoing even when she posts something as simple as a family Easter pic. And it'll continue IMO as long as she posts a photo of herself.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 02, 2017 3:02 pm

^ Or if she gains weight.

The cruelest comment Lauren (and Amanda) got was on a pic Amanda posted from Stagecoach weekend. Some lady said "skeletons aren't attractive. Yuck." And Lauren replied 1 minute later with "what is wrong with you."

The comment has since been deleted by the lady, because she was getting a lot of flack.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella