SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 12:08 am

If someone is getting married should they not have a bachelorette party? I am confused. And if they should have the party, should a friend not be invited or should that said friend not be invited because she is engaged?
I don't understand the above logic. IMO it's an archaic attitude. So what if she went to a concert last weekend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mamahamme Fri May 05, 2017 12:15 am

Maybe Ben went home to Indiana for the weekend because Lauren left today to go to the bachelorette party and she wouldn't be there. That sorta makes since. I'm going with the idea they still love each other and are still together. Lauren has been planning the stagecoach trip since January. It just happens to be back to back weekends. I have to believe in the positive especially after that post Ben put today. why go that deep if he doesn't love Lauren and trying to defend her. Yes I think he probably went to spend time with his parents the same weekend because she's going to be gone too. Makes since to me.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 05, 2017 12:19 am

No, it's perfectly fine to go celebrate a friends bachelorette. It's more of an observation..I don't know how closely you've been following this couples declining relationship, IMO, but with Lauren its a trip to LA, then it's a music festival in Florida, then another festival, then another party...when you put it all together it just makes me go hmm...what's really going on JMO. I'm a bit critical of Lauren, but I definitely hope that this will all lead to a wonderful televised wedding in the end

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 05, 2017 12:21 am

I think if they work out - awesome! I'll be happy for them, and it would be really nice to see. And if they don't - oh well, bigger things in this world to actually get upset about. laugh out loud Hope they both find happiness cause at the end of the day, I think they are both good people.

No matter what happens, they are 18 months in now. They are about to pass Ali and Roberto for longevity, and now they only have the big guns, the married couples and the few couples from this franchise who were together for years in front of them as far as relationship length. That alone convinces me there is love there and they are trying. What more can you really expect from this silly show and these people?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 05, 2017 12:33 am

Did any of the now broken up Bachelor couples go this long?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 am

bleuberry wrote:Did any of the now broken up Bachelor couples go this long?

Byron/Mary - 5 years
Charlie/Sarah - 4 years (broke up in the middle of that for a year)
Kaitlyn/Shawn - 2 years, still together obvi

Everyone else who has lasted longer than B/L is married. Ali/Roberto lasted 18 mos, which is where B/L are at now.

Also just kill me people that I know this on the top of my head. laugh out loud Sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 am

hannah.e. wrote:No, it's perfectly fine to go celebrate a friends bachelorette. It's more of an observation..I don't know how closely you've been following this couples declining relationship, IMO, but with Lauren its a trip to LA, then it's a music festival in Florida, then another festival, then another party...when you put it all together it just makes me go hmm...what's really going on JMO. I'm a bit critical of Lauren, but I definitely hope that this will all lead to a wonderful televised wedding in the end

I'm not @Kashathediva but I'll respond. I don't follow anyone, however I read every single post on this forum. Mod's read posts as well. We are kept informed to the fullest. As far as we can tell, they are still a couple. If Lauren attends different functions, and Ben is still with her, than I would think he doesn't have a problem with it. I'm not sure why this is her fault, I could care less one way or the other, but looking from the outside, if Ben didn't like her lifestyle, I would think he'd want to go his separate ways. He has not done that. Is he hanging on to dear life to keep the relationship together? Maybe she wants out and he wants to work on the relationship. Maybe they both agree they need to do their own thing as well as being together. We don't know, but to blame Lauren for being with friends and family and travelling IMO isn't realistic. It takes two to tango.

They are not behaving like some other couples who are joined at the hip and have no other Bach friends, or very little contact with other bachelor nation people. That works for them. If they split, it isn't the end of the world IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 am

^ Ditts. which is why I responded as I did.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Frankly both of them bore me silly. I no no at how worked up some people get following them. I don't get that worked up about my own life let alone about a boring former Bachelor and his vapid, duck face making blonde fiancee positing on SM. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Ben gets a lot of credit for going back to his old 'real' job. But most of the Bach people don't have a boss, who'll keep their job available for 3 reality show stints, promo tours, and still occasional Bach even he'll want to attend. Ben can take pictures with all the fans he meets while working, it won't affect his job. Lauren wasn't as lucky. Every fan asking for a picture while she's working creates a possible flight risk, and at minimum discomfort on the flights. She had to change jobs. Imo.

I'm also confused why Ben is supposedly 'saving face' with his ig post about Lauren? Isn't it just possible, that he actually adores her, hates it when she gets trashed on every sm post they post, and he'd want to stop the bullying she receives? I mean, before he got called out for not posting cutesy stuff about Lauren, but when he does, it's somehow fake. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 05, 2017 2:55 pm

I don't think Ben is being fake. I think the negative comments on IG are getting to Lauren and he is standing up for her, which as the love of his life and the lead of the show, he should. The both still irritate me though and that is exactly why I don't follow them on SM. I just wish Lauren would post better photos of herself or more interesting photos. I'd rather look at what she ate for dinner than her 'dead eyes' poses. She should take notes from Caila's IG. Very artistic, imho, and it doesn't shout "Look at me, Look at me!" Again, JMOAA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 3:35 pm

@Cocoasneeze

IMO this is a very good post.
Personally, I do believe he is extremely lucky to still have his job in the same capacity or better than he did prior to be being on this show. Very lucky!
I have heard 3 of past cast where it appeared that they did have their jobs to return to where in reality they were only hanging on by extremely, extremely thin strings waiting to be cut graciously by the cast person instead of said employee to save face. I am sure there are more situations out there.
Good jobs don't simply wait for people especially people with baggage, good or bad.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella