SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Not only did Ben get to keep his job -- he got promoted. LOL. Everything the man touches turns to gold.

Seriously, though I don't think it's really warranted, he's one of the precious, precious few that made it through multiple rounds of this show without being character assassinated. He got so damn lucky.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Sheokaf Fri May 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Ben is in sales, so was Nick V. I think a company might keep them around knowing that it might actually make their job easier with the recognition it provides. Might back-fire too though. Lauren, I believe was offered a position through her company. I'd like to say that she could go back to being a flight attendant when the hoopla died down but then HEA happened... In any case, she just needs to focus on his charity, use her fame for good instead of whatever the heck she's been posting on IG and all would be "forgiven" (I'm being sarcastic here). If she can pull off the perfect little lady on TB she should be able to keep up the facade online. Then everyone would leave her alone. JMO
I would imagine the easy money from IG went to her head (it would mine if I was banking 20k a month for opening packages) and she thought it would be easy. And I'm sure it is; just don't read the comments. IMO
Nice picture Ben posted!!

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Imo no one would leave Lauren alone, unless she left sm completely. Look at Vanessa, she has founded an actual charity, but the trolls keep on hating. Vanessa is doing exactly what, IMO, people want Lauren to do, and her ig is filled with trash trolls too. Imo it doesn't matter what Lauren does, or doesn't do, IMO the 2 ily scenario opened Lauren to more amount of hate than other F1, and they just haven't stopped. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 pm

IMO, a lot of it will go away with time. Sure there will probably always be a few trolls but the more removed from the show the less there is.

And I'll say this til I'm blue in the face, the block button is your friend.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Apologies for the double post but my Instagram explore page tells me that Lauren's backyard got a makeover. Such an odd way by the sponsor to phrase it considering that Ben is the one who owns the house. no idea

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Apologies for the double post but my Instagram explore page tells me that Lauren's backyard got a makeover. Such an odd way by the sponsor to phrase it considering that Ben is the one who owns the house. no idea

In the People spread linked in the fan thread, it's definitely billed as Lauren and Ben's backyard makeover.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 pm

http://people.com/home/watch-ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-bring-a-little-taste-of-l-a-living-to-their-colorado-backyard/

WATCH: Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell Bring a Little Taste of L.A. Living to their Colorado Backyard

“I absolutely love outdoor living, especially coming from Los Angeles,” says The Bachelor alum Lauren Bushnell, 27, who recently teamed up with Birch Lane to revamp the Denver backyard she shares with fiance Ben Higgins, 28. But the California girl had to deal with a little signature Colorado weather in order to get the open-air hangout of her dreams.

“It actually snowed the day before we did our photo shoot with Birch Lane,” she says, “That’s Colorado for you. It can be 70 degrees and sunny and then snow the next day.”

Bushnell also brought a little of her West Coast style to the outdoor living room. “I would say it’s like, natural boho, and very zen.” Higgins isn’t totally left out of the equation, however. “It still has some Denver elements. Ben loves Colorado so we didn’t want it to be too California vibes.”

The perfect balance to suit both their tastes might be best summed up by what’s not in the design: “No moose and no palm trees,” says Bushnell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Apologies for the double post but my Instagram explore page tells me that Lauren's backyard got a makeover. Such an odd way by the sponsor to phrase it considering that Ben is the one who owns the house. no idea

In the People spread linked in the fan thread, it's definitely billed as Lauren and Ben's backyard makeover.

Maybe so but still very strange for the sponsor to call it only Lauren's backyard multiple times. Someone's marketing team needs a lesson...

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 05, 2017 10:55 pm

IDK...LOL for legal purposes for years "our" home was under my name only but was my spouses and my home in spirit. It was our home as far as our heart was concerned. Certainly. It was our home legally when we first purchased it. It changed for X reason and then reverted later for Y reason. Often if you follow real estate homes will sell for $1. This is why.

Ah--getting back to why I was going to post--
to @sosleepy I think it is admirable for Ben IMO that he was able to keep his job during all this and get a promotion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 pm

^^^Ben and Lauren aren't married. However since they are living together they may be considered a common law couple. I don't know the laws in Denver, but if they split I wonder if she'd be entitled to half his house.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Lauren Bushnell is 27 already!!!
I thought she is 17 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 06, 2017 12:55 am

I don't know why that backyard warranted a spread in People. So they got some furniture and some accessories...whoopee do. That is nothing special. My backyard looks better than that and it wasn't staged.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella