Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:42 pm

I thought you guys might get a good laugh out of my pain  laugh out loud

I was watching Voice with a friend yesterday and someone sang Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" and the lyrics (I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep cuz I'd miss you, babe...and I don't want to miss a thing) made me think of K&S's overnight date when he feel asleep and she stayed awake the rest of the night just looking at him.  I started crying.  Again.  Upset stupid rofl

crunchette

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 pm

@Alanna wrote:I didn’t think the reproposal thing idea came into being until this last year and not their first year? Maybe I’m wrong.

Nooooo. Shawn put the idea of a new proposal out there very, very early. Remember when he surprised her with Canaan Smith coming to sing for them on their first Valentine's together? Kait talked about that in a podcast and said that she thought Shawn was going to repropose that night, but he didn't.

crunchette

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:51 pm

@crunchette wrote:
@Alanna wrote:I didn’t think the reproposal thing idea came into being until this last year and not their first year? Maybe I’m wrong.

Nooooo.  Shawn put the idea of a new proposal out there very, very early.  Remember when he surprised her with Canaan Smith coming to sing for them on their first Valentine's together?  Kait talked about that in a podcast and said that she thought Shawn was going to repropose that night, but he didn't.  
I didn’t remember that she expected him to propose at that time, just that she thought it would have been a good time to do it after the fact. Ugh. Dammit, Shawn no no


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

#jash #Jo^3
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 18874
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Aria on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:04 pm

I don't know the specifics about when Kaitlyn expected him to propose, but I know that the "re-proposal" thing has been out since the first year of their relationship. I found this, which I think is the first time they mentioned it:
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/shawn-booth-plans-to-propose-to-kaitlyn-bristowe-again-w164811/
avatar
Aria

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 pm

@Aria wrote:I don't know the specifics about when Kaitlyn expected him to propose, but I know that the "re-proposal" thing has been out since the first year of their relationship. I found this, which I think is the first time they mentioned it:
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/shawn-booth-plans-to-propose-to-kaitlyn-bristowe-again-w164811/
Thanks for posting. Words fail me. Ho hum deadhorse :angryemotion


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

#jash #Jo^3
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 18874
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Aria on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:25 pm

I remember thinking it was the most romantic thing ever! LOLLLL at me.
avatar
Aria

Posts : 1572
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Kaitlyn just posted a video of herself boxing, beating the crap out of a punching bag, with Stronger playing in the background. Never have I ever felt a stronger kinship with all women than I do right now heartbeat You go girlfriend!


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

#jash #Jo^3
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 18874
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 pm

I'll add to your research, Aria.  The article you posted was from Feb 16, so she knew he wanted to repropose before then.  They actually spent Valentine's in Canada at a concert, and I remember Shawn posting a snap with a heart around her face that night saying he was still coming for her. A month later, when they were back in Nashville:
Posted March 17: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDEZdDDwDtq/
Posted March 20: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDMnHg1wDkz/
So Canaan happened a month AFTER Shawn said he wanted to propose...and due to the grand gesture, Kait thought it was going to happen that night (per her podcast).  It reminds me of Lucy always moving the ball on Charlie Brown.

Scrolling thru their grams was a painful endeavor.  They used to have so, so much fun together.  And just for good measure, when was the last time we heard him say he loved her:   https://www.instagram.com/p/BC8iR9ZHSR4/ .
Compare that to this caption just posted in May on their last anniversary: https://www.instagram.com/p/BidETVOBjgW/ .  This girl wears her heart on her sleeve.  There's no way she was faking those feelings IMO.

crunchette

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 pm

@Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn just posted a video of herself boxing, beating the crap out of a punching bag, with Stronger playing in the background. Never have I ever felt a stronger kinship with all women than I do right now heartbeat You go girlfriend!

Y'all, I'm sorry about my many posts...I just need to vent.  Please understand.  laugh out loud  
Ohhhh it was Kelly's "Stronger."  The first "Stronger" I imagined was Britney Spears.  lyrics  But both are appropriate.


Last edited by crunchette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Posts : 518
Join date : 2015-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Chgohighlife on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 pm

@Alanna wrote:I think Shawn would have agreed to a tv wedding a year in because he was so in love and so obsessed with her and then now, we wouldn’t be in this situation because he’d sure as hell try to get things to work with his wife versus with a girlfriend. I’m a cynic, ya’ll, but if there’s no piece of paper, you cannot trust these Bachelor baddies Rolling Eyes

@Alanna,
I agree that Kaitlyn and Shawn and several other couples would be married if offered a tv wedding but, I don’t agree that marriage would change the outcome. If a man is leaving, as Shawn clearly has been for a while - he’s leaving, marriage or not, kids or not. I think the reason is when men are itching to go and all of a sudden the woman they seem to have adored is no longer ‘right” for them - it is because their attention and adoration has been redirected to someone new.  I don’t know how well he will hide the real deal or how long but, I’ve seen this movie numerous times with many friends and colleagues - IMO, the gym was urgent for his independence and the excuse for his lack of attention but, not the reason. JMO. End of statement.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by aviej on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Interesting thought.
avatar
aviej

Posts : 2588
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Lexi on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:55 pm

@Chgohighlife oh I disagree. IMO I think marriage makes a huge difference. I have had a long extremely happy marriage but there have been a few times when we didn’t like each other very much and the only reason we worked through it was because we were married. There is just not really a reason to stay with a girlfriend if it’s just work. IMO

Lexi

Posts : 26
Join date : 2018-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum