SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:59 pm

I think they did that because they "like" him vs the mentality of who would end up strategically being the "survivor".
It's like with Sandra. I don't like her. Not one bit. But ya got to wonder what it's going to take to vote her off. This is the SOS that has gotten her the past 2 wins. The only difference this time is she is cockier about it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:08 am

I'm so sad. Love Malcolm and all his quips.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 am

He is not bad to look at either. He was so broken up.
JT really screwed himself. imo He did that the first time around too. That's what is most disappointing to me, imo, most of the cast are hotdogs.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:24 am

Malcolm sad I love that guy. That was sad.

I don't know how these people are letting Sandra escape by like this AGAIN. If she makes it to the end, she deserves it. I kind of love Sandra. I still remember after she won the second time, when she was like "I work. Every few years I go do my job on Survivor and deliver. What?!" laugh out loud Her strategy this time is MUCH different than her under the radar play the last two times though. This time she's playing more like Russel or Tony.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 am

Also ... sorry double post...

But Malcolm and JT. When they last played they were kids. So young. This time they look like adults and have definitely aged. laugh out loud I keep thinking that watching them. Also, JT is a moron. Every time he returns I'm reminded how stunned I am that he actually managed to win once. That had to be a fluke, cause he has 0 game.

ETA: and I have no idea, and I'm usually wrong, but right now my $ is on Zeke winning or going far based on the edit and his his comments about proving he deserves to be here among "the great" contestants in epi 1. I think he in general has good game. I guess we'll see.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:06 pm

I like Zeke. I would hate to see someone like Sierra, Hailey or Jeff Varner win. I like to see some game. They never should have made it on this season, IMO.
I have no idea who will win it this time around. SO much hangs in the balance depending on too many variables. That's what I love about this show/game, the ability to go with the flow and come out on top, the ability to adapt and work it to your advantage.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 pm

This season is turning out very good. Last night episode was so good and a riot. Cant wait for next the house may burn down.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like Zeke. I would hate to see someone like Sierra, Hailey or Jeff Varner win. I like to see some game. They never should have made it on this season, IMO.
I have no idea who will win it this time around. SO much hangs in the balance depending on too many variables. That's what I love about this show/game, the ability to go with the flow and come out on top, the ability to adapt and work it to your advantage.

I've always had a soft spot for Varner. laugh out loud I think he was ahead of his time in Autralia and tried to actually play the game how it's evolved back when people were still wide eyed with no idea what they were doing or what the show actually was. laugh out loud I hope he actually makes at least jury this time. Totally agree with you about Sierra and Hailey though. Waste of spots.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:Also ... sorry double post...

But Malcolm and JT. When they last played they were kids. So young. This time they look like adults and have definitely aged. laugh out loud I keep thinking that watching them. Also, JT is a moron. Every time he returns I'm reminded how stunned I am that he actually managed to win once. That had to be a fluke, cause he has 0 game.

ETA: and I have no idea, and I'm usually wrong, but right now my $ is on Zeke winning or going far based on the edit and his his comments about proving he deserves to be here among "the great" contestants in epi 1. I think he in general has good game. I guess we'll see.

JT managed to win because he had the good fortune to be playing with Stephen Fishback who was the mastermind behind all the strategy. Unfortunately, for Stephen, JT was a good ol' boy who had the charm and he himself was kind of an odd duck. People liked JT and blamed Stephen for their ousters and so voted for JT. As soon as he played on his own, he proved who was the brains. I fully expect him to be voted out ASAP. If not next week, I doubt it will be too much longer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't know why people are so shocked that Malcolm got voted out. I figured he would be one of the first to go because he is such a threat. In my pool, almost half the people put him as their captain. I was like???

Kashathediva wrote:I think they did that because they "like" him vs the mentality of who would end up strategically being the "survivor".
It's like with Sandra. I don't like her. Not one bit. But ya got to wonder what it's going to take to vote her off.  This is the SOS that has gotten her the past 2 wins. The only difference this time is she is cockier about it.

Sorry for quoting myself, but not sure if people would understand WTH I was talking about otherwise.

I hope they picked him because they liked him rather than thinking he actually had any chance of winning. Either way, I am way too competitive to pick my team pool based on that, but I know not everyone is like that. One season, I had a lady pick her team based on who had the best hair! speechless Suffice it to say, she didn't do so well. On the other forum where I'm also in the Survivor pool, this season someone made their team up of all the players nobody else picked. It will be interesting to see how that works out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Also ... sorry double post...

JT managed to win because he had the good fortune to be playing with Stephen Fishback who was the mastermind behind all the strategy. Unfortunately, for Stephen, JT was a good ol' boy who had the charm and he himself was kind of an odd duck. People liked JT and blamed Stephen for their ousters and so voted for JT. As soon as he played on his own, he proved who was the brains. I fully expect him to be voted out ASAP. If not next week, I doubt it will be too much longer.

The season JT won is one of the few I missed! My only real exposure to him is Heros vs. Villians and now this. Both times :shocked!:duhquestion I don't get how he ever won!! I hate juries that don't reward the actual gameplay and get all bitter towards the people who used actual strategy. It happens all too often. Aubry being a recent example. Don't even remember the forgettable chick that beat her, but she was robbed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Question. Why did JT decide to run over to Brad and tell him who they were going to vote for? Was it just to score points with Brad, to try to show Brad that he was still loyal to him - in case there was another tribal switch or perhaps even thinking ahead for the merge? That is the only thing that makes sense to me, but I don't think that JT expected them to play an immunity idol and to use it on Sierra.

My guess is that JT expected Sierra to be voted off, and he was looking ahead for his own personal gain. However, everyone now knows that he had to have given Brad Sierra's name, and they used it to their advantage to vote off Malcolm. I really hated to see Malcolm leave under those circumstances. He was so good in the competitions. Such a shame. I just hope JT is the next to go.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan