SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 pm

JT and Brad had a strong connection from when JT was with Brad in their initial tribe. So I guess JT felt he needed to continue that bond and share what he knew with Brad.
JT screwed himself with that move with both tribes is my opinion.
It's a shame that JT's tribe did not realize that JT continued to have a bond and tell JT for his own good another name that they were going to vote off--let's say Hailey. Then the entire tribe could have voted off Sierra and not Hailey.
That way it would not have mattered either way about the idol being played. After all, they suspected someone had an idol over there and threw out Tai's name. I simply don't understand either way when they saw JT go over to huddle with Brad, why that tribe did't change their voting to another player and not let JT know or simply turn on JT and all vote him.
That was a cluster fork Survivor style.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 am

I think it's even more simple than what Kasha just outlined. Why did JT do that? Cause he's terrible at this game. Simple as that. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 am

sosleepy wrote:Also ... sorry double post...

But Malcolm and JT. When they last played they were kids. So young. This time they look like adults and have definitely aged. laugh out loud I keep thinking that watching them. Also, JT is a moron. Every time he returns I'm reminded how stunned I am that he actually managed to win once. That had to be a fluke, cause he has 0 game.

I completely agree! I keep getting distracted by how old and podgy JT and even Ozzy are now. They are two of my all-time favourite players but definitely not a patch on their younger super-fit challenge beast selves. And JT obviously didn't get his tooth fixed from when it got snapped in that lacrosse-style challenge - it looks discoloured!

Malcolm though, he's looking damn fine and his boyish enthusiasm was a joy to watch. Such a shame his time was cut short. They were using him for a lot of the narrative clips which concerned me as that's often a sign someone's going to be out soon. IMO the players who will last the longest are the ones getting very little airtime at present.

What an episode though, and that tribal was certainly "unprecedented" to quote Jeff. Tai went from chicken farmer to mastermind strategist in one episode. This is shaping up to be a great season. IMO the Allstars/Returnees seasons always seem to deliver. Knowing each other's history/past strategy really adds an extra layer to the competition.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:17 am

The hysterically funny thing about this show to me after all these seasons is comparing Jeff Pobst to Chris Harrison. IMO---Last Wednesday's Survivor show was more historic than CH's ATFR historic moment.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

@Bobette Somehow I suspect Tai was not the mastermind behind that move. His strategy sucks. If he had been smart he wouldn't have blabbed to his team that he had the idol. More likely Brad came up with that one as he seems to have manipulated Tai into thinking that he had Tai's best interests at heart. cantstopl :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:25 pm

What I was referencing about Tai is that the other tribe had mentioned before tribal council that it was very possible he had the idol and it turned out he did. It was too bad that tribe did not explore that option more. That's what ended up screwing them and Malcolm.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:43 pm

This is my all time favorite show too. I have watched it since the second season aired. My favorite player is Ozzie to me he is Survivor he still is strong, low key, and just plays the game like no other. I hated to see Malcom go. I just had a gut feeling JT was to much of a snake.
Enjoy watching !!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 pm

I absolutely loved that tribal council!! But, I don't think doing that on a season of non-returnees would work at all.

There have been hints out there that some of them have made pre-game alliances in this season. I like that the producers are throwing these moments in to change things up from the norm.

I'm just hoping Ozzy makes it to day 22... He will then have played the game of survivor more than any other contestant. Boston Rob is at 117. Cirie is the only other one that can beat Rob. Most she can get this season if she makes it to the end is 124 days. If Ozzy makes 22 days, he is at 126.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:37 pm

I have heard rumors in the past that cast will make pre-game alliances prior to the show, I don't know if that is really true vs the fact some past cast are very close to others and so that is almost a given. I know the year, Amber won and Rob was voted out, and Rob turned around and asked others to look out for her--he was basically calling out old friends to look out for her.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Amber won with Rob sitting next to her in the final tribal council. She has only played twice, the 2nd time she won. He proposed to her before the votes were read. However, in a tribe swap that season right before the merge, they were separated and Rob did ask Lex to take care of Amber for him. Lex did what Rob asked but Rob then voted Lex out when they merged the next day.

Jeff has admitted in past interviews that they know the cast makes pre-game alliances on the season where they have returnees. Quite often they fall apart as soon as the game starts though. In an interview before this season, he hinted very strongly that they were going to change things up this time around because of those possible pre-game alliances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Amber won with Rob sitting next to her in the final tribal council.  She has only played twice, the 2nd time she won.  He proposed to her before the votes were read.  However, in a tribe swap that season right before the merge, they were separated and Rob did ask Lex to take care of Amber for him.  Lex did what Rob asked but Rob then voted Lex out when they merged the next day.

Jeff has admitted in past interviews that they know the cast makes pre-game alliances on the season where they have returnees.  Quite often they fall apart as soon as the game starts though.  In an interview before this season, he hinted very strongly that they were going to change things up this time around because of those possible pre-game alliances.

YES!! Now you sparked my memory That was my favorite season! Rob and Amber are probably the only reality tv couple I have come close to fanning. I just loved them and followed them a long time (for me) after their season. All their daughters' middle names are Rose.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The hysterically funny thing about this show to me after all these seasons is comparing Jeff Pobst to Chris Harrison. IMO---Last Wednesday's Survivor show was more historic than CH's ATFR historic moment.

I really enjoy Jeff's reactions to the twists and turns. He obviously LOVES the show and his job, and gets genuinely excited when things get crazy, and concerned when things go wrong. He comes across as the show's number one fan which I find very endearing. His blog makes for a great read. He uses a lot of exclamation points and his enthusiasm for the show shines through!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan