SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Am I the only one that's disappointed in this season? It's not even about Nick. I adore him. It's the crappy editing and post show that really is turning me off. This show is garbage but the good garbage that I watch every year. This time I'm always left feeling annoyed with every episode. It's no fun. JMO

This is kind of what I mean when I say they take the cast's strengths and use it against them as the lead.
Nick as a cast person was fun. You didn't really know what to expect because he was more spontaneously Nick.
As the lead, he is more production and politically correct Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:43 pm

GA - I agree with you, Nick has done a great job. I have to say that he is actually one of my favorite leads of all time, male or female. I have just been VERY FRUSTRATED with all of the silly "stuff" and choppy editing.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not frustrated. I think Nick has done a great job at being the lead. IMO it was nice to see a mature lead who didn't fake it. It was obvious he just wasn't into some but also IMO he tried to get to know them.

I have been waiting for the ol' I fell in love with two people, and hoped with the storyboard that appears to be shoved down our throat, that he'll leave alone, we wouldn't hear that. No such luck. Although they did a horrible job IMo editing, and the continuous annoying TBC, I think it was a good season as far as the lead. I'm not going to look forward to the I fell in love with two people crap. As far as the contestants, for me, there were less than a handful that I thought were nice young ladies.

Wait, where did you read he said ily to two ladies? The only source I read is life & style which is not reliable, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Ok sorry, I had to rethink that, during the previews he said some about loving twice, I've been in love twice? am I getting confused?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Am I the only one that's disappointed in this season? It's not even about Nick. I adore him. It's the crappy editing and post show that really is turning me off. This show is garbage but the good garbage that I watch every year. This time I'm always left feeling annoyed with every episode. It's no fun. JMO

Kind of. I like Nick and think he's done a good job so far, I'm just so over the "he doesn't have a connection with anyone, will he end up alone?" edit. I saw so much potential with Vanessa on their first date, but then she practically disappeared for weeks and the last couple of weeks they've made sure to leave them on an awkward note. I know they often try to hide the F1, but they've gone so overboard with that this season that most people don't even give a crap anymore. They're not rooting for anything because they're not seeing anything, and they're not seeing it, because they haven't been shown. The Bachelorette reveal was like the final nail in the coffin and now most people are like whatever. It's all just very anticlimactic. I really hope Nick and Vanessa are over the moon at the end and at ATFR. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 pm

@Cila51290 You're not alone. Though I don't know if I'm frustrated, I'm just not caring much. All JMO...

Nick is fine but he hasn't grabbed me at all. And it all seems more 'produced' than with some previous leads, which is boring.
I also think this group of 'ladies' isn't exactly the best. They were WAY too immature...and they were either totally/obviously irrelevant (I've honestly already forgotten about 85% of them), or they were aggressively annoying.
The dates themselves have been more boring than normal. Other than the Backstreet Boys and Zero Gravity, I can't really remember a date I thought was a 'cool experience'. Seems like more normal dates than usual. Budget must be tightening!
The travel wasn't particularly exciting.
The editing has been a total sh!tshow.
And other than the Zero Gravity date, I don't think the relationships with the F3 are particularly powerful or exciting (even with Vanessa). That could be the edit hack job, or it could be how it was.

It all just seems a little flat for me. It's not particularly romantic, it's not exciting, it's not even dramatic or scandalous. It's just overly produced and kind of boring.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:16 pm

mindless wrote:
Kind of. I like Nick and think he's done a good job so far, I'm just so over the "he doesn't have a connection with anyone, will he end up alone?" edit. I saw so much potential with Vanessa on their first date, but then she practically disappeared for weeks and the last couple of weeks they've made sure to leave them on an awkward note. I know they often try to hide the F1, but they've gone so overboard with that this season that most people don't even give a crap anymore. They're not rooting for anything because they're not seeing anything, and they're not seeing it, because they haven't been shown. The Bachelorette reveal was like the final nail in the coffin and now most people are like whatever. It's all just very anticlimactic. I really hope Nick and Vanessa are over the moon at the end and at ATFR. JMO.

You think that it is too much to ask that, due to all of the crazy editing, Nick is not shown in a bad light in the last 2 episodes? I mean that they won't have him saying anything like "I feel in love with both of the F2"? I would absolutely love it if the last episode Nick lets the F2 go early and then it is all about him and Vanessa. Am I wanting too much???
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm

The incredibly obnoxious thing this season is the horrible chopped up edit. They clearly showed some better scenes that IMO they chose during the airing to cut out of the horrendously edited episodes. An example of this was Nick and Vanessa being very connected sexy time on the yacht in Bimini which were shown in the previews and cut from the episode in favor of conflicted conversations instead. There are sooooo many other examples as well.
Post season I can see how annoying so many of this cast are IRL. I also think Nick was too worried about image based on his past experiences which caused him to hold himself back. This is why having too many times on the show is not conducive to being in the moment. We did not get to see unfiltered Nick.
Based on the Terrible edits, crappy storyline TPTB chose, only a handful of interesting cast members, a cautious Nick, and showing early the N & V connection to draw viewers in But then killing the fun/love story in favor of the edit focusing on conflict......IMO this season has been one of the Worst because it is Boring, Poorly Edited, Overly Scripted, And devoid of drawing the viewer in to root for their Favorite. If I was not interested in Vanessa and Nick and a member of this Forum I would have bailed on watching this season.
I am hoping the last two episodes (not counting the lame WTA) start to switch the narrative to a viably believable HEA for Nick and Vanessa. Unfortunately I have very little faith that the lovestory will be shown because TPTB have been atrocious in their editing ability this season. To Be Continued....... Ugh! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f61c
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:18 pm

@Seabear I completely agree. The editing this season was horrendous and let's not start on the tbc each episode and the catty cast post season... All JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Press Release:

Raven and Nick have a very special romantic night in the fantasy suite with a dream-come-true ending. Nick and Rachel’s day begins with cross country skiing to a reindeer farm where they cozy up in front of a roaring fire, but will Rachel let her true feelings be known? Finally, Nick and Vanessa must deal with the aftermath of her contentious hometown date that didn’t go as smoothly as either would have liked. They have a lot of obstacles to overcome if they are to share a future together. All of the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Nick continues to explore what his future might be like with each of these potential mates. But everyone is on edge – especially Nick – as he prepares to deliver a shocking elimination to someone he loves at the rose ceremony.

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2109b/
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:25 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Press Release:

Raven and Nick have a very special romantic night in the fantasy suite with a dream-come-true ending. Nick and Rachel’s day begins with cross country skiing to a reindeer farm where they cozy up in front of a roaring fire, but will Rachel let her true feelings be known? Finally, Nick and Vanessa must deal with the aftermath of her contentious hometown date that didn’t go as smoothly as either would have liked. They have a lot of obstacles to overcome if they are to share a future together. All of the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Nick continues to explore what his future might be like with each of these potential mates. But everyone is on edge – especially Nick – as he prepares to deliver a shocking elimination to someone he loves at the rose ceremony.

Someone he loves? I thought he wasn't gonna say ILY till the FRC. hmmm
I'm so over them continuously talking about obstacles with Vanessa and Nick. Couldn't they have just left that doubt for the FD. Jeez... That's how they always end the dates with N&V, DOUBT. No romance just doubt. It's so annoying. I'm annoyed! Don't mind me. duh giggling

I hope they never do another season with the storyline since episode 3 of doubt, rarely any screen time with F1, & TBC.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:30 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not frustrated. I think Nick has done a great job at being the lead. IMO it was nice to see a mature lead who didn't fake it. It was obvious he just wasn't into some but also IMO he tried to get to know them.

I have been waiting for the ol' I fell in love with two people, and hoped with the storyboard that appears to be shoved down our throat, that he'll leave alone, we wouldn't hear that. No such luck. Although they did a horrible job IMo editing, and the continuous annoying TBC, I think it was a good season as far as the lead. I'm not going to look forward to the I fell in love with two people crap. As far as the contestants, for me, there were less than a handful that I thought were nice young ladies.

Wait, where did you read he said ily to two ladies? The only source I read is life & style which is not reliable, imo.

Sorry to quote myself. I guess I knew even though I didn't know.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4047p12-nick-viall-bachelor-21-episode-9b-wta-mar-6-sleuthing-spoilers

shaughnessyb wrote:Press Release:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach