SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm

We know that someone he loves is Rachel. Hopefully, it's no I am I love with you but I love you cause you are a great person....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:47 pm

@sdmom IA! I hope so!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:49 pm

I don't think it's in terms of 'ILY'. He also told Corinne that 'I have a lot of love for you' when he was walking her out. I suspect this might be something similar. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:07 pm

I am sooooo over the Nick and Vanessa problematic edit. They have cut all the fun scenes out. They don't even tell what her date is about. All downerville. This season has the WORST EDIT EVER. no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:10 pm

@Seabear agreed. It's been the Vanessa and Nick obstacle train and there's no getting off
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Now I'm actually hoping for a quickie wedding on ATFR, since it's the only thing I see saving this romanceless hack job. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:27 pm

@Seabear there is a longer press release on the site that i cant figure out how to copy to bring over but it discusses their date activity. It was some tradition of running back and forth between a sauna and a pool with icy water.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm

@hae where did you find that? I don't see it anywhere. Can you link to it?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 pm

@shaughnessyb it is on the link you provided. Scroll down to this image and click it and it pops up Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 20170310
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Thanks @hae! Here is the full text of the longer release:

2109B (3/6)
THE FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES CONTINUE WITH RACHEL AND VANESSA LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE WITH NICK, BUT NOT EVEN HE IS SURE WHO THE FINAL TWO WOMEN WILL BE, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

‘The Bachelor: The Women Tell All’ Follows This Episode of ‘The Bachelor’
for a Night of Romance, Surprises and Confrontations
 “Episode 2109B” – Raven and Nick have a very special romantic night in the fantasy suite with a dream-come-true ending. Nick and Rachel’s day begins with cross country skiing to a reindeer farm where they cozy up in front of a roaring fire, but will Rachel let her true feelings be known? Finally, Nick and Vanessa must deal with the aftermath of her contentious hometown date that didn’t go as smoothly as either would have liked. They have a lot of obstacles to overcome if they are to share a future together. All of the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Nick continues to explore what his future might be like with each of these potential mates. But everyone is on edge – especially Nick – as he prepares to deliver a shocking elimination to someone he loves at the rose ceremony, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 6 (8:00-9:01p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network.
Editors’ Note: The second part of “Episode 2109” of “The Bachelor,” “Episode 2109B,” will be followed by “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” (9:01-11:00 p.m. EST).
Rachel realizes that she must tell Nick what is in her heart or it could be over between them. After snuggling before a fire in an intimate hut on a reindeer farm, they share their feelings about a deepening relationship and where it could possibly go. During a romantic dinner, Nick finally hears the words he has been waiting for from this woman. Will she accept his invitation to the fantasy suite?
Nick has another date with Vanessa, and the couple participate in a Finnish tradition. They plunge into a tub filled with icy water, followed by a spring to a nearby sauna. Shivering, they warm up in a hot tub as they being to talk through some of the hurdles they are facing in their relationship. The serious conversation continues at dinner, but many challenges are left unresolved. How will this uncertainty affect Vanessa accepting an invitation to the fantasy suite?
One woman is stunned and crushed as she is sent home without a rose. Now in complete turmoil, will Nick be able to decide between the two wonderful women he has fallen for? It will all come down to the final day, hours and minutes of Nick’s journey.

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2109b/
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Thanks @hae1001 Smiley  Regardless of the longer episode description....the short synopsis was clearly written to go out of the way to bring negativity surrounding Vanessa....while rainbows and Finnish unicorns are surrounding Raven and Rachel. It annoys me because it is soooooo blatant. Redfacemad  
Nick is not made to look good either IMO. hmmm
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Yw @shaughnessyb the wta press release is also up if you want to copy it over. You just have to first click the episode and then repeat the same thing. Idk why but it disappears everytime i try to copy
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach