SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:43 pm

and he finished if I hear right "... how about that"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:44 pm

I am talking about the new promo, the preview does not show all of their conversation so who knows.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Dessler wrote:I am talking about the new promo, the preview does not show all of their conversation so who knows.

Yeah I edited my comment when I saw that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 pm

I haven't seen that preview yet. Can't watch ABC clips, so I'll wait to see to judge what's been said and spliced.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 pm

I think the "I am falling in love with you too" is spliced in, this is a preview they overlay the voice over. Also in the scene from the link, Happy, when he said "Rachel, I'm falling for you" part sounded further away than the "...100%" and "easy to say." They don't show his face when he says it, and the volume changes from when he says that to when he says the words that matches his lip movements. I'm on to them.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I think the "I am falling in love with you too" is spliced in, this is a preview they overlay the voice over.  Also in the scene from the link, Happy, when he said "Rachel, I'm falling for you" part sounded further away than the "...100%" and "easy to say."  They don't show his face when he says it, and the volume changes from when he says that to when he says the words that matches his lip movements. I'm on to them.

Re the bold
That's what I saw in the new promo too. I don't see Nick's face when he said I am falling in love.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Yes, they show his face only for the "you too"
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 am

sdmom wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:I think the "I am falling in love with you too" is spliced in, this is a preview they overlay the voice over.  Also in the scene from the link, Happy, when he said "Rachel, I'm falling for you" part sounded further away than the "...100%" and "easy to say."  They don't show his face when he says it, and the volume changes from when he says that to when he says the words that matches his lip movements. I'm on to them.

Re the bold
That's what I saw in the new promo too. I don't see Nick's face when he said I am falling in love.

That "I'm falling in love with you too.." is not to Rachel imo..they spliced it in & he only says to Rachel I am falling for you to. Therefore he must be saying the "falling in love" part to someone else & they make it look like it's to Rachel.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:15 am

I watched it a few times and you can see him say the words "in love with you too". It's mumbly, but if you watch his mouth, he does say it. And it is to Rachel, you can see her sweater in the corner of the frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:45 am

pvpr wrote:I watched it a few times and you can see him say the words "in love with you too". It's mumbly, but if you watch his mouth, he does say it. And it is to Rachel, you can see her sweater in the corner of the frame.

Nah, no way he would say that then send her home the next day..he said he would only say it to one woman..unless he lied bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f615

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:31 am

WTA
Whenever I watch MTA/WTA I always think "who missed the memo" to the few that seem to not consider the lead is likely engaged yet still make it about their short dating experience.
Hope there are bloopers aplenty. Several from this group had great humor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:51 am

The whole "falling in love" thing to me is just Bach speak and been done before so I just see it as a Bach trope. 

Plus, Perfect Ben took it to the next level by going beyond just "falling" in love to "I am in love" to actually saying "I love you" (in a romantic way) to two women and even the women on his season said they thought it was a done deal with Lauren, so to me, even then I think a lot of it is just TPTB script to add more suspense and drama to it all. 

I look more at the BL overrall by Nick and to me, how he is with Vanessa is in a different universe to any of the other women. There's Nick and then there's the lead-Nick and to me it's obvious in how he his, especially given he has been on this show enough to give a baseline to when he is truly invested, and IMHO, I don't see that with Raven at all and with Rachel I think he is doing what he needs to do to give her the Bette edit (as she herself is too, IMO) even if they like each other, etc, I don't see it as invested really by either part, especially at this stage of the game when her edit is about "opening up" -- which is a typical Bette edit/storyboard IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach