SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The whole "falling in love" thing to me is just Bach speak and been done before so I just see it as a Bach trope. 

Plus, Perfect Ben took it to the next level by going beyond just "falling" in love to "I am in love" to actually saying "I love you" (in a romantic way) to two women and even the women on his season said they thought it was a done deal with Lauren, so to me, even then I think a lot of it is just TPTB script to add more suspense and drama to it all. 

I look more at the BL overrall by Nick and to me, how he is with Vanessa is in a different universe to any of the other women. There's Nick and then there's the lead-Nick and to me it's obvious in how he his, especially given he has been on this show enough to give a baseline to when he is truly invested, and IMHO, I don't see that with Raven at all and with Rachel I think he is doing what he needs to do to give her the Bette edit (as she herself is too, IMO) even if they like each other, etc, I don't see it as invested really by either part, especially at this stage of the game when her edit is about "opening up" -- which is a typical Bette edit/storyboard IMO.

Yes. I see Nick nervous, emotional and vulnerable around V ... like he was around SWSNBN on his first go-round.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:16 pm

I have never seen more post season attention seeking women from any other season. So many of these women have relocated to LA to scrounge around for any additional event attention or shilling opportunity they can find from the moment they are eliminated. Suspect  The WTA is going to be a waste of time IMO. I plan to read here and then speed through until the preview for the finale airs in my timezone.
Only one more week until my SM purge of this group of wannabe's. girldance  :crazy dance:  laughlaughlaugh

Only Vanessa and Rachel will stay on my SM radar. Smiley
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:27 pm

I will probably follow vicariously here also tomorrow night. I have my grandson overnight and we may indulge in Finding Nemo vs Finding O.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I will probably follow vicariously here also tomorrow night. I have my grandson overnight and we may indulge in Finding Nemo vs Finding O.

cantstopl

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:02 pm

i finally saw what I think is the clip many are referring to and the debate about what he said to Rachel vs splicing as far as "falling in love with you." To start it is a moot point for me because for me there is a huge difference for me btw saying "I am falling in love with you" vs "I AM in love with you" however I watched the clip (and rewatched) but it goes by so quick. I was trying to look at Nick's lips vs what I hear him say and it was not conclusive for me that the words heard matched the words that appeared to be spoken, Nick in the acutal clip looks like he is kind of at the beginning of a chuckle or laugh IMO. Not to mention the tone of the "falling in love with you" doesn't feel like it is said in excitement, almost kind of subdued IMO. As though if it was spliced, it was taken from a conversation Nick had with someone trying to explain their elimination as though he said "I wish I could say I am falling in love with you too..." Guess tomorrow's show will clarify it (or not laugh out loud depending on what they show).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Seabear wrote:I have never seen more post season attention seeking women from any other season. So many of these women have relocated to LA to scrounge around for any additional event attention or shilling opportunity they can find from the moment they are eliminated. Suspect  The WTA is going to be a waste of time IMO. I plan to read here and then speed through until the preview for the finale airs in my timezone.
Only one more week until my SM purge of this group of wannabe's. girldance  :crazy dance:  laughlaughlaugh

Only Vanessa and Rachel will stay on my SM radar. Smiley
All JMO
ITA @Seabear. IMO, they've really given JoJo's guys a run for their money no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:44 am

I've seen a few posts about several of Nick's girls still in LA? Have they been there all week? Maybe they are waiting for tomorrow night and hoping to catch another interview after episode airs.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:10 am

Astrid went home earlier today, Rachel seems to be at a hotel still so I'm assuming she's still in LA, Dlo and Jasmine went to the iHeart awards

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:22 am

This is her week before FR/ATFR and filming begins. I expect them to hit hard on ET and other entertainment sites after her segment tomorrow night being the next Ette.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:42 am

mprssdbyu wrote:This is her week before FR/ATFR and filming begins. I expect them to hit hard on ET and other entertainment sites after her segment tomorrow night being the next Ette.

Great time to do her interviews. She's done a few already but they keep asking the same questions. I think it would more interesting if she was asked about her career, what her interests are, what she likes to do for fun. So far I feel the reporters or hosts don't give her enough time to go into detail.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:49 am

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 17126028_1372852709445539_4537342831773089792_n
daniellellombard
When 18 exes are in one room...things get LIT Tune in tomorrow night for the Women's Tell All
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 am

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 17076726_1449076045103089_2400622440536342528_n
nickviall
And I thought my swimsuit was short in Bimini ... cheers to you Finland
bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 16908695_1830224073883152_5281067189883895808_n
nickviall
Nothing says romance like a cold plunge. 3 action packed hours next Monday night!! #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach