SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:45 pm

reason wrote:She was asked a question she answered honestly.  Should she had answered that way? NO I would not have.  Life is complicated, we all make mistake, no one is prefect.  They did not gel, Vanessa talk to Nick before Rachel, it should have been the other way around and then I think things would have been better.

I don't think Vanessa's mentioning it to Nick would have any impact on Rachel's actions, Rachel has already made up her mind that Vanessa is not a nice person/evil, even if she doesn't personally know her, her dislike seems to be intensive...it has been Vanessa's prerogative whether to tell Rachel or not, but Vanessa has decided to let Rachel know...giving Rachel the chance to help her clear out the issues...Vanessa is not acting like a child here...the way the stories have been brought up seem like Nick has been asking Vanessa how she feels about Rachel...and, how she has been with the girls...there is no way for Vanessa to hide these when her feelings show great concerns about these issues...of course, she has to confess...Rachel after hearing these should have jumped into explanation mode, if she should have cared to clear things up...and, not being angry about the whole thing...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Skates wrote:... in those moments during TB21, Vanessa is very invested with Nick...her feelings are real...I feel like her level of connections with Nick are levelled up to spiritual since they can communicate fully and yet have that magic or sparks happening between them...this is kind of like best friends becoming lovers in the long run...her being patient makes me think it is unconditional love... if you love a person intensively, you can feel more pain when unresolved issues give in red flags...Vanessa may have the feelings of doubts and insecurities...but, her tendencies have always been to approach Nick and clear up the issues...the same way as when Scarlett in The Gone With The Wind says 'Tomorrow is another day' after encountering some problems and not getting what she wants...I know these are contradicting scenarios, but I like both characters way of resolving issues...

WHY VANESSA'S RELATIONSHIP BY F3 (After 8 weeks) WAS LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM ANYONE ELSE'S

I believe that N&V took advantage of their 2 more private 1-1 times to further their relationship - much further than any I've seen with any couple in TB.  I have noticed that Nick loves to talk (friends say so, and I think even Liz said all he wanted to do was talk during the ONS) and is well-versed in expressing his thoughts (albeit mumbly at times).  It's highly likely (and I say this because we don't see it) that Vanessa reciprocates (teacher/actress - communication is a tool) that take their communications/discussions to a more serious level (I saw this with Rachel too but time with Rachel were a bit more limited than what was arrnaged for Vanessa).  

So having said that, N&V took advantage of the times they were able to talk to get to know each other, have fun, and fall in love (at least for Vanessa). IMO, By F3 they were at a point in their relationship where they could resolve differences before they get too serious and commit to forever.  While, I think his other relationships were still in the getting to know you, fun falling in love stages with others.  That is why I think we see such difference between Raven's relationship with Nick vs. Vanessa's (unfortunately, it looks like Vanessa is high-maintenance at this point).  I just think they have reached the negotiation stage of their relationship, the "what will I give up to be with you stage?" while Nick and Raven are still trying to define what their ideal relationships are such as likes/dislikes.  Also Raven's descriptions of falling in love (unfortunately was in a deleted scene) still has a naivete (unsophisticated) flavor to it - IMO. It just highlighted the difference in age and possibly decision-making process between Raven and Nick.  

I credit all this N&V progress to Nick navigating his relationship with Vanessa (unfortunately we didn't see most of the romantic parts). He took his knowledge of and his experience in the show to ensure that he was able to start and develop a relationship in this petri dish faster than the natural progression given the time allowed for the couple to evolve their relationship.  He was able to get the most private times with Vanessa (that was allowed) in which they can discuss and get to know each other in lieu of telephone conversations (we experience in the normal world where couples discuss likes and dislikes).  He took their conversations to a level of seriousness so that they can start the relationship in the bubble and be able to continue outside (compared to other TB relationships that usually started outside the show).  At this point in the show, Vanessa was in a serious relationship with Nick and was so affected by his other relationships it was making her crazy.  As third party viewers we say, "you signed up for this" but we seem to forget - she probably didn't realize how serious it was going to get.

So I noticed that the next date again is another opportunity to discuss and communicate - not the fun and romantic dates but private enough so that they can begin negotiating how they would take this relationship out of the bubble and continue - if they get engaged. I think this is usually an LCD (if it even happens) type of conversation.  So what am I saying here? I believe that there is some truth to what they say on how one (contestant and lead) should experience the show - if you open yourself to the experience anything is possible.  However, Nick took it to a different level, he also applied his expertise to further what can happen to make one of his relationships stronger and hopefully enduring.

All JMO!

I think it has been a good start for both of them (Nick and Vanessa)...

The way how I look at the situations from previous Bachelorette, Kaitlyn and Nick have more intimate moments showing on screens because they have more physical attractions to each other...presumably they have had connected previously, thus they already know that they like each other since Nick has came into the show by surprise...

For Vanessa and Nick, -IMO- they are total strangers, although there are physically connections, and a little bit of emotion maybe a spark at the start...both of them have been able to control their sexual nature or prowess on not to get too intimate on screen...I think the extend of their intimacy has factored into more respect for each other and Nick knowing that Vanessa is a teacher, he doesn't want to project an image of horny couples on screen...the wild stuffs can stay off screens when they are on their own and not during the show...what they have focus more on have been onto knowing each other more, resolving issues through communications...thus making it more feasible that their relationships would work...

Nick has mentioned quite a few times, he wants this experience here to be different...I am thinking of something more of spiritual rather physically is what he is seeking for this time around...and, he sees these connections from Vanessa...-IMO-

On the first day, I didn't see Vanessa as the one he would have picked, but I think she is really beautiful in person...I have seen her younger self during game hosting indeed she is very beautiful and natural...what stands out more is Nick's words 'she's a keeper'...and, how does he know just through a few words and short contacts? maybe he is feeling sparks at that time...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:34 pm

@skates Why should Rachel jump to explain to her, she is not her mother or a friend?  if her intution said stay away, there is nothing to explain.  If she heard from the girls she is carrying news, why should she be friend her or be gossiping about her carrying news.  Rachel is not better than Vanessa and neither is Vanessa better than her.  One of the girls said Vanessa said some not so nice things about her behind her back before the big blow up.  I think it was Alexis or Astrid.  One of the videos Vanessa said she did not like Rachel laywer ways then maybe Rachel did not like her gossiping ways.  Staying far from a tattletail is in her best interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:34 pm

One of the main reasons I believe N & V are still together is happy Vanessa seems. heartbeat She is glowing IMO

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 17076622_267394447029273_5003044726929096704_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJa4ElB10e/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:37 pm

So many people seem to see such a great connection to Vanessa but it seems like what may have started out fun/great is now a downer with both questioning. Sorry, I don't buy IMO Rose Colored Glasses theories that Nick knew he was going to choose Vanessa from the beginning. Why at hometown date did she & Nick both say they had not discussed what their life would be like after the show? If she was his main interest then with Nick and Vanessa being such attributed "thinkers" they should have seen the elephant in the room ....where they would live! Heck even little Corinne said in one of her interviews she and Nick had talked about how life together would be after the show yet he had not had that talk with Vanessa? It makes me wonder if people are being heavily influenced by RS spoiler. Oh well, I always seem to route for the underdog on this show but no matter who Nick chooses I hope they are happily together. Supposedly there is still a "Wild" (per Raven) & "Historic" (per Mike Fleiss) After the Final Rose to look forward to!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:37 pm

reason wrote:@skates Why should Rachel jump to explain to her, she is not her mother or a friend?  if her intution said stay away, there is nothing to explain.  If she heard from the girls she is carrying news, why should she be friend her or be gossiping about her carrying news.  Rachel is not better than Vanessa and neither is Vanessa better than her.  One of the girls said Vanessa said some not so nice things about her behind her back before the big blow up.  I think it was Alexis or Astrid.  One of the videos Vanessa said she did not like Rachel laywer ways then maybe Rachel did not like her gossiping ways.  Staying far from a tattletail is in her best interest.

CMIW But it was someone who was watching the show with Corinne who said that V had said some not nice things behind Rachel's back which caused the fight. RS said something completely different. Also, I don't think there is any video of Vanessa saying she did not like Rachel's lawyer ways. Please point me to one if there is. Thanks!

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Diana wrote:One of the main reasons I believe N & V are still together is happy Vanessa seems. heartbeat She is glowing IMO

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 17076622_267394447029273_5003044726929096704_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJa4ElB10e/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

IA! :yes: Her caption for that picture has the hashtag #lifeissweet. heartbeat

I think all is good in Nissa land. :sprinklehearts

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:48 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:@skates Why should Rachel jump to explain to her, she is not her mother or a friend?  if her intution said stay away, there is nothing to explain.  If she heard from the girls she is carrying news, why should she be friend her or be gossiping about her carrying news.  Rachel is not better than Vanessa and neither is Vanessa better than her.  One of the girls said Vanessa said some not so nice things about her behind her back before the big blow up.  I think it was Alexis or Astrid.  One of the videos Vanessa said she did not like Rachel laywer ways then maybe Rachel did not like her gossiping ways.  Staying far from a tattletail is in her best interest.

CMIW But it was someone who was watching the show with Corinne who said that V had said some not nice things behind Rachel's back which caused the fight. RS said something completely different. Also, I don't think there is any video of Vanessa saying she did not like Rachel's lawyer ways. Please point me to one if there is. Thanks!

I read it somewhere here yesterday.  I cant remember where it is because some one else commented on that comment.  I am going back to see where it is either.  Too much thread to keep what is where.  With Corinne saying she said not nice things behind her back why should she explain her self to her.  She is not relation and not in a working relation either. Dont get me wrong I like Vanessa just as I like Rachel but gossiping and saying not nice things was a wrong move.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So many people seem to see such a great connection to Vanessa but it seems like what may have started out fun/great is now a downer with both questioning. Sorry, I don't buy IMO Rose Colored Glasses theories that Nick knew he was going to choose Vanessa from the beginning.  Why at hometown date did she & Nick both say they had not discussed what their life would be like after the show? If she was his main interest then with Nick and Vanessa being such attributed "thinkers" they should have seen the elephant in the room ....where they would live! Heck even little Corinne said in one of her interviews she and Nick had talked about how life together would be after the show yet he had not had that talk with Vanessa? It makes me wonder if people are being heavily influenced by RS spoiler. Oh well, I always seem to route for the underdog on this show but no matter who Nick chooses I hope they are happily together. Supposedly there is still a "Wild" (per Raven) & "Historic" (per Mike Fleiss) After the Final Rose to look forward to!!!

Except that's just it. Heading into the home stretch your comment of them being a "downer" is actually the more popular opinion around. How many comments and posts have been made analyzing and investigating the signs that clearly seem to point to their being broken up? And we're seeing suggestions that this could all be a big foiler season and he really chose Raven. 

And then there's all of Bachelor Nation saying how little connection he has with anyone and some like Danny saying flat out whoever he chooses it won't last. I've also seen many #TeamRaven on Bachelor social media sites. In other words, so many people don't seem to be seeing the connection right now because the editing is sure telling us that yeah things are oh so challenging with them. 

Regarding them not talking about where they would live, they never said they never discussed it. Nick did say when her family asked that they did a little bit but just not very in-depth. And I don't think they would be the first final couple where that's the case or it proves Nick couldn't have been the most into her from day one. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:56 pm

coolangel wrote:

Corinne's friend responded about why Rachel didn't like Vanessa, not about the fight. The thing about Rachel's lawyer ways came form RS, not a video.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:56 pm

I'm so over the Rachel and Vanessa "fight". Sorry, but what these people do post show that is their true self. One has been silent and the other has been somewhat vocal. To me the more you have to justify your dislike or say it loud for everyone to hear, the more I think you're full of sh**. That is all. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:59 pm

For the first time in an interview after WTA, I could tell the pettiness was getting to Nick. Just in the way he answered the questions, not ugly but he shut down more discussion of any of the other girls. I could tell he meant it when he said he's glad to be at the end of the journey. He's ready to get on with his life. It's good to see her upbeat today. Very.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey