SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lisa Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Vanessa seems very strong willed & I just don't see this lasting..I think Nick loves the idea of being with a woman like Vanessa..I also think he thinks she's too good for him & wants that so he can say say he has that type of woman..will it last? hmmmm...

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Kind of funny how this is an issue (though a natural one) but did producers not ask contestants that live outside the country if they were willing to move out of their country? I mean Kaitlyn's from Canada for example, but she's obviously fine with living in the States. I don't think that people should give up their lives and move to another country for a significant other, but she must have known that this would come into play... Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 1f602 or is this a made up storyline that TPTB concocted so that it would look like they had conflict?

I'm just trying to understand. Maybe she should have done Bachelor Canada instead. imo. I think this will be a big strain in their relationship because, let's face it I highly doubt Nick will move out of LA. Unless she has decided that she is fine with moving, I don't see how the relationship could work otherwise.

Edit: I personally don't see it lasting either. If I'm being honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:33 pm

@AllAboutLove and @GuardianAngel

IA totally! I was only 18 y/o when I agreed to get married to a Canadian and uproot myself from Peru. I am now a Canadian Citizen and very proud of it, but I am also proud of being a Peruvian born & raised! My mom also did the same for my dad, as she is Brasilian.

But, as I matured & established myself as a professional & divorced woman with my precious son, I decided I would think very hard before making such a big move again. I have a partner & we have been together for 14 years. We love each other, but he lives far from Toronto still with 2 of his 3 children (which I raised with him for many years!) I decided not to move from Toronto, so we split our time together.  It works for us quite well.  I know this is within the same country, but the principle is the same.  

Vanessa is a strong and independent lady, she is Nick's equal in every sense. I respected her questions on this video, they were fair & correct to ask.  She may decide to be the one moving, or they might decide to find a happy medium, but the important thing here is that them both will decide, together as a couple, the way it should be Smiley

Last edited by TrishB on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Lisa wrote:Vanessa seems very strong willed & I just don't see this lasting..I think Nick loves the idea of being with a woman like Vanessa..I also think he thinks she's too good for him & wants that so he can say say he has that type of woman..will it last? hmmmm...

I haven't gotten the impression that Nick thinks Vanessa is too good for him. That said, this is the first time I was truly bothered by a clip of theirs and what the producers are clearly doing with the edit. I know it's all splicing and editing but I didn't like the suggestion of Nick being almost annoyed with Vanessa's "and I'm proud to be Canadian" response.

Like I said in the Media thread, I'm just not looking forward to more of all the negativity about their not lasting if he picks her and there being no connection, etc. I can honestly see why Nick may be looking more than ready for the season to end and why Vanessa has pulled back a bit from social media. The editors played them well - that first 1 on 1 made it seem like their love story would be on full display.

And instead what followed was her basically being hidden, then only showing doubts and questions with their other dates. And they probably have to read all these comments online right now and judgments about their relationship. Cannot be fun at all. But for the record, I still think they're very much still together.

How much crap was out there about Jordan? Hell he and JoJo even addressed all the negativity that surrounded their relationship and feeling like they had to defend it and themselves. And they're still together. For reasons they know - maybe to convince people Nick ends up alone, convince them he really chooses the F2 - the editors/producers have determinedly chose to not show a love story between Nick and Vanessa. Which I'm sure sucks for them if they're very much happy and in love right now. But as with every season and every pairing, time alone tells the tale.

or is this a made up storyline that TPTB concocted so that it would look like they had conflict?

Probably a bit of both because as has been stated before, Vanessa was asked in Glamour Magazine the night before filming started for the season if she would be willing to move and she said yes. I can honestly see this conversation not being a non-negotiable issue so much as Vanessa wants to know that Nick would at least be willing to consider moving for her. Basically it's not that she won't move but she's just bothered that he's acting like him doing it is absolutely not a possibility.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Yet AshleyI loved his answer... LOL  Rolling Eyes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Having personally been through this citizenship debate myself, I get it. What I don't get is why Nick should be the one to compromise or expected to even by Vanessa. Both past leads that are with their F1s (Sean and Ben) the F1 moved for them and while I understand families and jobs and countries, I still don't see it as a big deal at all if Vanessa needs to make the compromise since she'd be doing what those F1s did. And I can't say who would give up more or less since that is relative.

If Vanessa went on this show thinking any lead (not just Nick) would be moving to Canada and she would keep her life just as it was before then show then I afraid she's on the wrong the show. That Vanessa has already signed with a talent agency indicates to me that at least on some level she is aiming for something more than just her current life, IMO. Heck, I'd say no one goes on this show unless they are aiming for the possibility of something more (opportunities, etc) than their current life.  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:45 pm

Unfortunately IMO TPTB ruin every lead-F1 relationship on screen in one way or the other. I didn't expect Nissa to be the exception even though this year it seems to be way worse with the editing. I just hope I get to see them happy and together in love in real life post show.

#Nissa :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:47 pm

What is tying Nick to LA or NYC when DWTS is over? I don't care who moves where but I'm interested in hearing from him why she should leave her family and career to live in a city where he has neither.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:What is tying Nick to LA or NYC when DWTS is over? I don't care who moves where but I'm interested in hearing from him why she should leave her family and career to live in a city where he has neither.

clapping!
Could not have said it better myself.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 pm

Yeah, as much as I don't think it should always be the woman moving, the fact is that Vanessa is the one who went on the US Bachelor, not the other way around. If she wasn't open to the idea of moving then maybe she shouldn't have gone on. I did kind of roll my eyes at the "proud American" thing though. You won't suddenly stop being American just because you move to another (American) country. I'm sure they can figure something out though, if the relationship is important enough. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Whatever happens hopefully fourth time's the charm better last at least 6 months Nick.  If more the better of course but I did not watch your season for a break up on ATFR and no HEA. Redfacemad
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 1122970954 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 1627380978 In Nissa we trust Praying
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 pm

I don't get the debate of "ties" because to me it's not about that. It's not about "Well I have no ties so I will move". I had a LOT of ties and still moved and my SO had far far fewer than me. The longterm reason for doing so was why and not the shorterm circumstances.

So just comparing why Nick should move or why Vanessa should move is overly simplistic and not reality IMO having been through it myself.

There are far more factors involved than who has ties, IMO, and I have no doubt that those unknowns - which only Nick and Vanessa would know IMO - will be the main deciding factor rather than anything else.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey