SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Of course it was a video of them talking about real issues instead of the normal opening up dialogue. The moving issue is going to be ongoing it's the ILY of this season. Obviously Nick doing DWTS means he's not moving anywhere(for now) so I suspect this to be brought up a zillion times.

I'm also turned off by Nick saying because he's "American" he doesn't picture himself living in Canada. What does that even mean? It's not like he's uprooting to Japan or India. I don't think it's that drastic. Ugh! Nick you disappoint me. JMO

Even though his answer made no sense giggling , I think that question is difficult to answer without talking about your vision for the future which in his case might be his grooming business or even DWTS and any other opportunities he might be interested in which might be in US.

What I did love was Vanessa's reply. She is what he truly needs IMO. Someone who can stand up to him and be his equal.  giggling I for one am glad that they discussed these questions before getting engaged. That tells me they have a resolution. yes

All JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Just wanted to add that since Nick has been a puppet of TPTB, I wonder if they told him to keep puting doubt and saying you don't see yourself moving to Canada etc. It just makes no sense that he feels so strongly about not moving. Why even take Vanessa this far? I'm just trying to understand the edit and still being hopeful they are still together. :/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:00 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-hesitates-vanessa-moving-canada/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

He also says

I hope that’s not a non-negotiable, but I think I would do anything for the woman that I love.”

IA he doesn't need to move anywhere for a long time, and he doesn't need to give up his citizenship. I live close to the US border. There are a lot of Canadian American marriages. He can be a permanent resident if he wants to live in Canada, or he doesn't need to do anything and go back and forth as long as he returns to the USA within a 6 month time frame. It's not that difficult IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Well I do love that, for once, the f1 doesn't expect to make all the sacrifices on her own. Sounds like Nick does his usual song and dance of deflecting. I'm amazed he didn't say 'well, I appreciate it, that's a great question' laugh out loud. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Ugh thanks Nick for putting me off of you again Rolling Eyes ..cause I'm really proud to be American? Well moving anywhere doesn't mean that changes but why does it then have to be Vanessa making the change..sorry but this would give me huge concerns if I were her..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:07 pm

He responded as if she asked him to denounce his citizenship. Cant wait to see V grill him laugh out loud. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:15 pm

I appreciate Nick's straight up candidness. That's exactly how it should be IMO and I've always said that if it mattered so much to Vanessa then she shouldn't accept a proposal. Compromise is good, but it can happen with a variety of things and tradeoffs depending on different situations. I've done it and compromised moving countries and never regretted it because the longterm goals and tradeoffs in other ways were more important. That's the reality of two people from different countries.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:18 pm

In Nick's defense, V's FD might have been shot after Nov 8th and 'I am proud to be an American' was literally what half of Hollywood said as to why they were not moving to Canada. cantstopl

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:18 pm

@AllAboutLove IA why is it ok for him to stand up for his country and not her? She's telling him the same thing, her country is very important to her as well.

IOW don't be a crybaby and say you can't leave your country, it would be hard for me too. That's the type of woman IMO he needs laugh out loud There is no way that if he in fact proposed to her that he didn't think of all that. I give him, and them way more credit.

Now that's what I call fiesty. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:20 pm

The more the show pushes the distance factor the more I think it is something that Vanessa and Nick have already resolved.

If it has already been resolved then it reminds me of Bach AU S3 and from HTDs onwards the F1 edit was all about "who is going to move" and will the relationship work because of distance etc. The F1 was also a single mother who was extremely close to her family (European family) and there was constant debate on how she was giving up so much, taking her child away from the father, etc, and how the lead's business (he was starting a new one) could be started where she lives very easily. In the end the F1 ended up moving to where the guy lived and they're getting married this year and they are both incredibly happy.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 pm

You read my mind @GuardianAngel Smiley I was just going to post the exact thing!
Something else, I noticed the "It's been upsetting me" was super spliced in there, haha!

GuardianAngel wrote:
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-hesitates-vanessa-moving-canada/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

He also says

I hope that’s not a non-negotiable, but I think I would do anything for the woman that I love.”

IA he doesn't need to move anywhere for a long time, and he doesn't need to give up his citizenship. I live close to the US border. There are a lot of Canadian American marriages. He can be a permanent resident if he wants to live in Canada, or he doesn't need to do anything and go back and forth as long as he returns to the USA within a 6 month time frame. It's not that difficult IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:24 pm

So reading the article and watching the clip are two different experiences for me. In her ITM Vanessa says something about Nick not liking to be as close to her family (paraphrasing), "...and it's upsetting me..." was clearly spliced in. But reading it seems like it's one full sentence. She mentions about how their conversations are heavy with a smile. And when they were talking about what was negotiable, their expressions didn't imply they were arguing or have an issue. Maybe it's just me but BL speaks a different tone than the words.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey