SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Just Looking Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This SC is at the end of the preview clip where Nick reaches for Vanessa and literally picks her whole body up and puts her on his lap and then kisses her and nuzzles his face in her neck.

Just from a sleuthing perspective, Nick's BL with Vanessa is so telling to me and completely different from how is with any of the other women -- especially with how he initiates wanting to be close to Vanessa and literally like he is trying to breathe her in. I can honestly say I've never seen Nick act the way he does around a woman like he does with Vanessa -- he looks giddy around Vanessa.

Considering how Nick's BL has always been his tell, one thing that stands out to me is just how natural and at ease Nick is with wanting to be close to Vanessa in a way that shows me there is not only chemistry between them, but comfort and ease -- a sign of lovers and friends, imo.

Even without spoilers, just having followed Nick in the past few years and I'd say the way Nick is with Vanessa is something I've never seen before.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 748703aff95562b33636040380848cb8
my s/cap from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed

This tells it all IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by happydays Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:12 am

traveler90 wrote:I love this clip, finally some light-headed fun with tons of chemistry. And V is the best: "It was brutal. I wanted to get a tan." rotfl

No she said "and you wanted to count to ten!", hence the counting when they plunged in.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:28 am

Skates wrote:
TrishB wrote:You read my mind @GuardianAngel Smiley I was just going to post the exact thing!
Something else, I noticed the "It's been upsetting me" was super spliced in there, haha!

GuardianAngel wrote:

He also says

IA he doesn't need to move anywhere for a long time, and he doesn't need to give up his citizenship. I live close to the US border. There are a lot of Canadian American marriages. He can be a permanent resident if he wants to live in Canada, or he doesn't need to do anything and go back and forth as long as he returns to the USA within a 6 month time frame. It's not that difficult IMO.

An easy 1-click posting of Vanessa's FS Preview from YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fWolMYodV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNw8JM18hPM

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:44 am

When they ran to the water and back, they were always holding hands :beatingheart:

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This SC is at the end of the preview clip where Nick reaches for Vanessa and literally picks her whole body up and puts her on his lap and then kisses her and nuzzles his face in her neck.

Just from a sleuthing perspective, Nick's BL with Vanessa is so telling to me and completely different from how is with any of the other women -- especially with how he initiates wanting to be close to Vanessa and literally like he is trying to breathe her in. I can honestly say I've never seen Nick act the way he does around a woman like he does with Vanessa -- he looks giddy around Vanessa.

Considering how Nick's BL has always been his tell, one thing that stands out to me is just how natural and at ease Nick is with wanting to be close to Vanessa in a way that shows me there is not only chemistry between them, but comfort and ease -- a sign of lovers and friends, imo.

Even without spoilers, just having followed Nick in the past few years and I'd say the way Nick is with Vanessa is something I've never seen before.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 748703aff95562b33636040380848cb8
my s/cap from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed

This tells it all IMO.

I believe Nick is a cuddlier, and he likes to protect. Doesn't he say that in his 25 things that he likes to be big spoon but don't mind to be little spoon sometimes? He gets along with the early twenty-somethings like a big brother because he has this tendency to protect. On the other hand he likes to be challenged,  whether it be a debate, a discussion about his actions, or even just to question his ideas and beliefs. I believe Nick craves conversation in whatever form it takes.  We've seen it so often for three years now how he comes alive in discussions deep or light. Lastly, he is a passionate man who likes  "raw" and "adventure." I believe he is untraditional in the sense that he is a risk-taker and will try things to satisfy his curiosity.  

With all that said the 4 women he took to HTD or even the 3 left in FSD satisfy one or more of these traits. But only one does all for him.  Yes it seems like his BL is his tell. Protective: kisses on the head or temple; Conversant - he's in awe of women who can talk deep and light with him. Passionate - can't keep his hands off.  I've said it before, Vanessa checks all his boxes.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:37 pm

That clip is adorable. It just shows how comfortable they are with and around each other. I haven't seen him grabbing others and bringing them close and practically trying to breathe her in. That shows not only do they have fire there, but he cares for her and cherishes her in a way I haven't seen from Nick before. It was always just the fire and passion in the past. He actually cares for Vanessa. I like that side of nick. When nick gets a kick out of something he claps, and after she said "And you wanted to count to ten!" He claps and is quite amused. Her just being curled up on the bench cracks me up. She just has such great energy about her, yes she can be serious and have heavy conversations but it seems she's very light hearted, wants to have fun and wants to be smiling that gorgeous Julia Roberts smile whenever she can.

I think these two are together, have figured out their short term plans, have ideas about the future, made compromises on both sides and are seriously planning on this working. No matter what, IMO,  Nick will do everything possible to make Vanessa feel loved on ATFR. I can't wait to see nick be an adoring fiancé, I feel like he'll be a good one.

One other thing, who thinks U2 makes a video appearance on ATFR and surprises Vanessa and tells her they'll be at her students play??

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:39 pm

I noticed he said in that 25 things article that if he could have a super-power it would be teleportation. That would certainly come in handy when your SO is in another country. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:When they ran to the water and back, they were always holding hands beatingheart

And even though he was freezing too, he opened the door and let her enter first Smiley
She's precious to him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I love that they can be silly and fun, have amazing hot chemistry, romantic, and also deep conversations that are honest, raw, and real.

Together they have it all, imo....  a multidimensional relationship for two multidimensional people.

None of the others come close, imo, and aren't even in the same universe as Nick and Vanessa.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed

More than her getting scooped up by Nick to sit her on his lap, I love, love that he was reaching for her hand after they climbed the little pool stairs as they run towards the sauna. The constant need for connection reminds me of SeanCat. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 pm

cmarci93 wrote:How cute and funny are they !
I thought they were going in a hot tub tho not a freezing pool on the trailer ?
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Img_1214

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed
cloud nine OMG this clip is EVERYTHING!
So much to catch up on this thread today- possible wedding dress stores, wedding on ATFR, Nick Wedding -our Nick getting married. Whaaaaaaat. My head exploded.
The clip is so beautiful & is soooo much exactly what imo has been hidden for weeks. Lighthearted, comedy, easy, funny, relaxed with each other, trust, known to the other, happy, as if they already have been going out for years. Just Wow.
Now the theory of a wedding on ATFR. I cannot even begin to hope for this. I just don't think it wd suit either of their families for it to be on tv in a live show. Especially Vanessa's traditional family. Can't see it. But what I have wondered is if the Finland proposal does not happen, Nick says he chooses Vanessa, but he wants to be together in the real world first before they get engaged. Then he proposes on ATFR.
I can imagine that more than a wedding.

In general eeeeek :girlfan :sending flowers firework
can't wait for it & can't believe finally get to see the finale.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Is amazing how much people used to love Vanessa at the beginning of the season and how much people have turned  on her and want Nick to pick Raven . IMO post show Vanessa and Nick are going to have a tough time dealing with a lot of bad criticism on SM, this season editing hasn't done a lot of favors on her and this is not going to be a bachelor couple that people are going to be rooting for

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Definitely an F1 edit ..... lets show the 5 mins of conflict ....not the 8 hrs of romance and fun :yes:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 3806527698 So true. It's so predictable  IMO. Sure there are exceptions but pretty much all F1 edits showcase doubt around this part of the show and that's their edit and obstacles are showcased for the F1 and lead to overcome.

I have yet to see where that doesn't typically happen and not just for the US shows but all the International franchises as well. The recent Bette AU season the F1 had their FD edited to discussing how living in the same city was a potential problem  giggling  It was so ridiculous and obvious that it was a made up obstacle to try cast doubt because their connection was beyond obvious from day one, just like Vanessa and Nick when Nick said Vanessa's a "keeper".

With Vanessa and Nick, they do have the obstacle of distance but seriously, so many of the other leads/F1's do as well and while they are from different countries, I have no doubt that if Vanessa was not F1 they wouldn't be making a big deal out of it just like they're not making a big deal out of Raven being from Hoxie (as if Nick would ever be moving to Hoxie laugh out loud Heck, he'd moved to Montreal over Hoxie in a heartbeat, IMO).

- IMO - I think when Mills talk about Raven being an easy relationship for Nick, and Vanessa as hard relationship but in a good way, maybe Mills is not implying anything other than giving an understatement that there will be a lot of challenges for Nick to work out the relationship...if Mills has emphasized it as being hard in a good way, I think it is a good sign...the thing is as based on Nick's personalities...he likes women who can challenge him...thus, if we look at it closely...Vanessa is more suited to him more so than Raven...I think Nick will get bored of Raven eventually in the long run... Raven, I feel is a little bit guarded as based on her own confessions...she doesn't communicate her feelings as much as she is supposed to be...to make a relationship work, the couple has to be open and honest about their feelings...I cannot imagine how Raven can survive a relationship for 18 years without loving the guy... and without having an org***...I am not condoning what the guy has done to her is right...but, I am simply just stating the fact with the non-existence of love in the relationship that could partly also be one of the reasons for the guy to go astray...

I saw from an episode last night of Melissa's confession on her relationship to Jason...the interviewer asked her if she had loved Jason...she said, no and she didn't have any interest on finding out what Jason was doing on anything...thus, the failed relationship... but, they broke up in few short months...but, for 18 years, there should have been some developments in their feelings for each other during the years they have been together...not unless they are in it together just for the benefits...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey