SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:19 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Is amazing how much people used to love Vanessa at the beginning of the season and how much people have turned  on her and want Nick to pick Raven . IMO post show Vanessa and Nick are going to have a tough time dealing with a lot of bad criticism on SM, this season editing hasn't done a lot of favors on her and this is not going to be a bachelor couple that people are going to be rooting for

Most of my unspoiled friends love Vanessa and want\expect Nick to choose her. And they're not big fans of raven. I think by the end people will be very excited about the nick and Vanessa relationship, so I don't see an issue there. Most of bachelor nation, Ali and Catherine and Sharleen and Carly have all tweeted about liking Vanessa as well.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Is amazing how much people used to love Vanessa at the beginning of the season and how much people have turned  on her and want Nick to pick Raven . IMO post show Vanessa and Nick are going to have a tough time dealing with a lot of bad criticism on SM, this season editing hasn't done a lot of favors on her and this is not going to be a bachelor couple that people are going to be rooting
for

Experience has shown me it does not really matter what other people think, especially when it comes to this show.
Nick has done the negative media stuff for a few years now. I don't think Vanessa has been overly involved in SM, so that will help her.
IMO the more someone keeps the focus on what is real vs what is not real or does not matter, the better off they are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Is amazing how much people used to love Vanessa at the beginning of the season and how much people have turned  on her and want Nick to pick Raven . IMO post show Vanessa and Nick are going to have a tough time dealing with a lot of bad criticism on SM, this season editing hasn't done a lot of favors on her and this is not going to be a bachelor couple that people are going to be rooting for

SM lives in a box.
Bach isn't about arranged marriage nor is it live feed.  
There are some leads or F1's who have taken offence/emotionally reacted to the buckets of fan vomit but others like Des/Chris and Molly/Jason, couples that were heavily targeted, found solace in their relationships and let the vitriol of fans dry heave itself into oblivion.  
Fans needs are not the responsibility of those who participate on the show IMO. Smiley so if a sector of fans "turn" it's kinda irrelevant.  On the flip side, fan cheers aren't relevant to a couple's success either however it is always fun to vicariously be a part of someone's happiness.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:45 pm

I read in Raven's thread and someone said the miost recent US said Nick and Raven slept together. US is pretty reliable when it comes to this franchise, imo. If that's true, I am very disappointed. How will that make Vanessa feel? She's not that special to him? If that's true, their relationship, in addition to the long distance, has another major hurdle to overcome. I hope Nick is completely honest with her and explained well. Oh, Nick!
I really really hope this is not true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:52 pm

SM is fickle.... Vanessa was wildly popular after her 1st date with Nick and steadily popular through the downer edit they gave her to hide the fact IMO she was the ONE for Nick early on. Showing the full Vanessa, fun vibrant and so connected to Nick on their FSD, followed by MTP, LCD and what is sure to be a very emotional heartfelt proposal.... will have SM widely cheering for Vanessa and Nick as a couple. IMO.
It takes very little to change the narrative on SM.....IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:53 pm

We can't take our RL values of being exclusive leading up to an engagement and apply them to The Bachelor. Real World begins post show. I am Team Nick and if he is engaged, it is because he found the woman he wants to cherish and honor for the rest of his life. His post show actions will mirror what he has said he wanted and his fiancé will know and feel that love.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:56 pm

I don't know if people turned on Vanessa, I haven't paid attention to general feeling on SM, but I know that going into the season there were many people who didn't like Nick and continue to not like him (wouldn't call it a dislike, but there's that too) and some like Vanessa, but wish for her to not be with him and some think they aren't good together ... so whatever his choice might be, I don't think "the couple" would be much rooted for anyway.
I keep going back to Des' and her "boring" season (not my POV), when that couple wasn't given much love because "many" (I assume) thought she picked Chris, because Brooks wasn't reciprocating and left ... and yet D&C are going strong. So I don't mind people giving the couple "zero chance", but I can understand the fans wanting them to receive the support. I rather see lesser "following" and better success in the relationship, than "all approved/liked" couple and then disappointing expectations.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Only one more week and according to a previous post, it is Vanessa's spring break.  She's complaining about the temp in Montreal - maybe she will get to experience warmer temperatures very soon.

As happy as she seems to be and the fact that she was spotted getting new clothes, I just have to believe that she is on her way to LA soon and probably will not be back in Montreal for awhile.

I love the idea of no proposal until the ATFR.  Have we seen a preview of Niel Lane in Finland?  I think this ending would fit Nick 100% and would also fit the "historic" ATFR - a proposal on ATFR when they leave the finale without an engagement.

Last edited by Mgrissom on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:05 pm

If Nick had sex with Raven....I don't think that would sit well with Vanessa. With Nicks experience with the show....I seriously hope he only slept with his F1 he of all people should know better. Hopefully it is not true. hmmm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm

^^^Yes exactly.
Perhaps Neil refused to turn up for Nick -as he's jinxed him three times now. Lol
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 3806527698
But seriously- a live proposal wd be amazing.
I wonder what we shall see. Can't help but be nervous of what Raven is going to say on atfr.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I just noticed this but V and nick are wearing the same coat in Finland !
Source: IG pacozero
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Img_1215

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:08 pm

sdmom wrote:I read in Raven's thread and someone said the miost recent US said Nick and Raven slept together. US is pretty reliable when it comes to this franchise, imo. If that's true, I am very disappointed. How will that make Vanessa feel? She's not that special to him? If that's true, their relationship, in addition to the long distance, has another major hurdle to overcome. I hope Nick is completely honest with her and explained well. Oh, Nick!
I really really hope this is not true.

Literally "slept" together. Yes they went to the FS - to see the Northern lights and to sleep...

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey