SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^Yes exactly.
Perhaps Neil refused to turn up for Nick -as he's jinxed him three times now. Lol

Wasn't Nick holding a ring in 1 of the previews for the season? I'm pretty sure Neil Lane was there.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Perhaps Neil refused to turn up for Nick -as he's jinxed him three times now. Lol
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 3806527698
But seriously- a live proposal wd be amazing.
I wonder what we shall see.  Can't help but be nervous of what Raven is going to say on atfr.

LOL @ukglasgowkiiss. to the poster above who asked about Neil Lane SC's, I don't believe we have had any, although I do recall some SC's of Nick with a Neil Lane ring; however, do we know if those SC's are from B21 or when he was on Kaitlyn's season?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Seabear wrote:If Nick had sex with Raven....I don't think that would sit well with Vanessa. With Nicks experience with the show....I seriously hope he only slept with his F1 he of all people should know better. Hopefully it is not true. hmmm

:yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:21 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 3806527698
But seriously- a live proposal wd be amazing.
I wonder what we shall see.  Can't help but be nervous of what Raven is going to say on atfr.

LOL @ukglasgowkiiss.  to the poster above who asked about Neil Lane SC's, I don't believe we have had any, although I do recall some SC's of Nick with a Neil Lane ring; however, do we know if those SC's are from B21 or when he was on Kaitlyn's season?

Sorry - I did find a preview with him in the lodge and I think the shot of him with the ring is in the same location. So - he does have a ring in Finland to lead us to think this version of TB will end like all of the others. I like Nick, and although I know this is a TV show and not real, I do want him and Vanessa to have real happiness.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:It feels like Nick has a conflict/disagreement only with Vanessa and the idea presented is that with Rachel and Raven all runs smoothly (JMO), they can just laugh it off, but the question I'm asking myself is, whether with the other 2 women Nick ever got to the point of questioning anything ... just like Rachel's mom asked what he doesn't like in Rachel (I can't remember the exact wording), because there comes a point when you encounter a side, a vice, a trait of your partner that triggers in you some negative response, IMO, but it's how you surpass that and move on (resolve) that makes or breaks a relationship ...  because in my book even in solid, loving relationships not everything is "easy" to accept and agree on ... and I know I have much more "passionate" reaction to a single word or phrase when said by my loved ones, than when expressed by someone I'm not in "intimate" relationship with and my feelings are not invested. So the whole "smooth jolly ride" with Rachel and Raven IMO doesn't speak of a better communication or of a serene connection, but it exudes superficial feelings. With Vanessa those IMO run deep and the senses are heightened. It can also be a reason to fear that the outcome can be "devastating", but I have faith it's not going to be, actually I tend to be optimistic and call it "magic".

- IMO- Stages may come in with knowing their likes and dislikes...communications on living locations/conditions and conflict resolutions do not usually come into play until they are serious with each other...subjects can be discussed randomly through opinions or how they feel on certain situations, what they could have done...but, regardless of these subjects being discussed, if one of them is not interested with the other, the discussions would not have any impact to them in any way or in their building their relationship...and, with the relationship being one sided....I don't think they would have thought or gone that far...during the Rachel's and Raven's FS, I feel like they are still in the getting to know you stage, falling for you stage...I really doubt they would discuss much of the real life situations...

I remember, (I think it was Ali, Bachelor/Bachelorette, from one of their gatherings with the other Bach couples during Kaitlyn Season fro Youtube) She has stated during the show that the emotions are high because of the romantic atmosphere build up at that moment in time, meaning the feelings may have been superficial or plain infatuations due to the surroundings...thus it doesn't guarantee them that the relationship will work in real time after the show...once they are back in reality, then that's where they start to figure out how they will make it work...and that would cover how they feel for each other after the show, and where they are going to live, etc., if ever they would want to pursue it further...

In Nick's case, I feel like he has been testing the girls all through out the show to see how these girls will react to situations...I think Vanessa has only been -IMO- the one who has passed with flying colours...calling Nick out if he is not doing the right thing or his moves are questionable..with Vanessa being able to be vulnerable, and raw in relaying her feelings to Nick regardless of whether it is good or bad, how she feels about the whole situations...even Rachel and Raven have been guarded to a certain point, maybe they are vulnerable in some level, but they have never been totally out with their feelings and have not been 100% vulnerable due to fears...for not being used to opening up and probably also of being rejected by Nick...  -JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Seabear wrote:If Nick had sex with Raven....I don't think that would sit well with Vanessa. With Nicks experience with the show....I seriously hope he only slept with his F1 he of all people should know better. Hopefully it is not true. hmmm
Almost every other leads have slept with the runner ups what makes Vanessa special for Nick not to be intimate with the other girls

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Skates wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Definitely an F1 edit ..... lets show the 5 mins of conflict ....not the 8 hrs of romance and fun :yes:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 3806527698 So true. It's so predictable  IMO. Sure there are exceptions but pretty much all F1 edits showcase doubt around this part of the show and that's their edit and obstacles are showcased for the F1 and lead to overcome.

I have yet to see where that doesn't typically happen and not just for the US shows but all the International franchises as well. The recent Bette AU season the F1 had their FD edited to discussing how living in the same city was a potential problem  giggling  It was so ridiculous and obvious that it was a made up obstacle to try cast doubt because their connection was beyond obvious from day one, just like Vanessa and Nick when Nick said Vanessa's a "keeper".

With Vanessa and Nick, they do have the obstacle of distance but seriously, so many of the other leads/F1's do as well and while they are from different countries, I have no doubt that if Vanessa was not F1 they wouldn't be making a big deal out of it just like they're not making a big deal out of Raven being from Hoxie (as if Nick would ever be moving to Hoxie laugh out loud Heck, he'd moved to Montreal over Hoxie in a heartbeat, IMO).

- IMO - I think when Mills talk about Raven being an easy relationship for Nick, and Vanessa as hard relationship but in a good way, maybe Mills is not implying anything other than giving an understatement that there will be a lot of challenges for Nick to work out the relationship...if Mills has emphasized it as being hard in a good way, I think it is a good sign...the thing is as based on Nick's personalities...he likes women who can challenge him...thus, if we look at it closely...Vanessa is more suited to him more so than Raven...I think Nick will get bored of Raven eventually in the long run... Raven, I feel is a little bit guarded as based on her own confessions...she doesn't communicate her feelings as much as she is supposed to be...to make a relationship work, the couple has to be open and honest about their feelings...I cannot imagine how Raven can survive a relationship for 18 years without loving the guy... and without having an org***...I am not condoning what the guy has done to her is right...but, I am simply just stating the fact with the non-existence of love in the relationship that could partly also be one of the reasons for the guy to go astray...

I saw from an episode last night of Melissa's confession on her relationship to Jason...the interviewer asked her if she had loved Jason...she said, no and she didn't have any interest on finding out what Jason was doing on anything...thus, the failed relationship... but, they broke up in few short months...but, for 18 years, there should have been some developments in their feelings for each other during the years they have been together...not unless they are in it together just for the benefits...

Where was this said?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:
Almost every other leads have slept with the runner ups what makes Vanessa special for Nick not to be intimate with  the other girls

Here is the difference:

1. Nick's extensive history with this show, and the reputation he has built up as the "sex guy."

2. Raven admitting she's only had sex with one other dude, and then the O thing. That's a lot of pressure to put on a dude in the FSD that is obviously not even going to pick her.

3. The glass ceiling and walls in Raven's FSD. Ummmm... no thanks. 

4. The fact that he is OBVIOUSLY picking Vanessa. And she OBVIOUSLY has some jealousy issues in the house. He's setting himself up for Andi's predicament with Josh if he sleeps with Raven, the girl who likes to get revenge on guys by outing them publicly when they betray her. I can see a scenario easily where Raven outs him for sex, and Vanessa in the Josh role can't move past that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:
Almost every other leads have slept with the runner ups what makes Vanessa special for Nick not to be intimate with  the other girls

I don't think Nick would have done it...during his POV after Raven's confessions on her sex life...I feel like he has been overwhelmed by her statement, not because he can not satisfy her but, more so due to the fact that he doesn't want to do it because he is not 100% in love with her...he has discussed about feeling the burden and Raven's expectations on him..

Raven's timing for declaration makes everything awkward... she has been so nervous, I guess, since she has been drinking non-stop...I think, if Raven has waited for Nick to make the move first... and, then confess... it wouldn't come up as awkward as it's supposed to be... -JMO-
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:54 pm

The turle neck sweater that Nick was wearing says ==no sex, dont touch, I am off limits.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Edgarretana10 wrote:

Here is the difference:

1. Nick's extensive history with this show, and the reputation he has built up as the "sex guy."

2. Raven admitting she's only had sex with one other dude, and then the O thing. That's a lot of pressure to put on a dude in the FSD that is obviously not even going to pick her.

3. The glass ceiling and walls in Raven's FSD. Ummmm... no thanks. 

4. The fact that he is OBVIOUSLY picking Vanessa. And she OBVIOUSLY has some jealousy issues in the house. He's setting himself up for Andi's predicament with Josh if he sleeps with Raven, the girl who likes to get revenge on guys by outing them publicly when they betray her. I can see a scenario easily where Raven outs him for sex, and Vanessa in the Josh role can't move past that.

Exactly! I remember Nick had said sex hurts the relationship when partners have different expectations. In this case, not only did he need to consider what sex means to him ,Raven, and, especially to his f1, Vanessa. I do feel to V, sex in FS means a way of assurance of his feelings for her since he couldn't say ily to her, the same way sex in FS meant to him in Andi's season. Now the wild and crazy AFTR could mean Raven outs him like the way he did to Andi. If this report is true, I hope Nick already came clean with V.
I really really hope it's not true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Almost every other leads have slept with the runner ups what makes Vanessa special for Nick not to be intimate with the other girls
It's not Vanessa that is special, but it's Nick's integrity in line. He has been accountable and a man of his words over the last years (JMO)... and for everything he has expressed so far in his interviews, on the show, post show tour, the belief system he has demonstrated ... it would be an infringement of his own values - IMO. So I believe in his integrity. I couldn't like him without it and in 3 years of "watching" him he has proven to have it, so I doubt 1 night is worth it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey