SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 am

George1218 wrote:Regardless of all of the obvious bias on the part of the judges, Nick seems to really be enjoying himself.  HE IS JUST RADIATING HAPPINESS!!!

ITA! :yes: I felt a shift during last week's performance with Nick's demeanor. It's almost like he realized that there is nothing he can do about the judge's bias and their scores. So now he just goes out there, dances and enjoys himself with Vanessa by his side. partytime

Nick, dance to your heart's content!  We'll support you with our votes, prayers and love!  danceround  sign heart
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:10 pm

The best possible ending, laugh out loud I see what you did there Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Sorry for the double post. I just saw this on my twitter.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/11/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-dwts/

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 0411-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-dwts-the-grove-akmgsi-6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 pm

@GuardianAngel Love that picture. The way they look at each other.... :sprinklehearts

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:51 pm

It's so obvious that they completely hate each other and are just waiting for DWTS to be over so they can break up. :dripdrip

Seriously though, who IS this smiley Nick?? Love definitely agrees with him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Nick may have hinted that Pinocchio will be free style or similiar. I think that would be fun to watch yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154662579244755/

Nick said they have Jazz next week.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154662579244755/

Nick said they have Jazz next week.

Thanks!
Even better DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887  jazz
...and super interview

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:45 pm

The lead up to this dance/Rumba and Vanessa's participation had me so excited and the finished product exceeded my expectations which were pretty good to begin with! I know there was some concern about Nick pulling off a Rumba but I thought he did fantastic! I saw sensuality, smooth moves, hip movement and charm. I saw no nervous Nick, just sexy, in love with his woman Nick, Casanova Nick. I loved the choreography (well done Peta, I've read mixed reviews in the past with her Rumba but I really enjoyed this!) And to echo Julianne Hough regarding shirtless Nick, thank you for that too Peta!!!! Whew!!!!!!!! I absolutely adored the Nissa ending. Nick could have flopped and tripped himself throughout the dance and that final moment would have still made this my favorite dance. His great dancing was just icing on the Nissa cake IMO. I am glad for the increase in their scores though I feel they were still underscored as IMO 8s/9s would be more appropriate especially when compared to a couple dancers getting similar/slightly higher marks than them right now. That dance should not have him tied at the bottom of the leader board right now that's for sure IMO Hmmmphf. The bright side is looking at the scores postions 4-9 on the leaderboard are all pretty tight relatively speaking, separated only by 3 points, maybe 1 percentage point of the judges half of the total vote when you calculate it that way. The fan vote can easily overtake that meaning realistically any positions 4-9 could be in jeopardy. All it takes is one or two complacent fanbases who may "relax" seeing their contestant in the top/middle of votes to create surprise eliminations so in a way Nick benefits in a weird way right now of being at bottom (though not deserved) because at least those voting for him are on high alert that votes need to happen and alot. Hopefully that will work in their favor and keep them around longer.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Nick didn't have the lowest score did he?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:07 pm

I know it's impossible to tell what the votes look like for each pairing, but I think the number of views on the DWTS YouTube videos can give some sort of insight. If we were to go by the number of views, Erika would be next eliminated followed by Bonner and then Nick (Heather is only ahead by about 2k views as I'm writing this). Honestly, this would be a good scenario for Nick! He definitely deserves to stay, and I'd like to see him improve. But I fear that if he overstays against some of the ringers, the audience might grow to resent him. ((Best case scenario, tho, he makes it to the finals just so I can see him every week -- but that's purely selfish on my part))

Normani is decimating the competition, having nearly double the number of views as the next most popular videos. Seriously, you guys shouldn't underestimate Fifth Harmony's fanbase. They're persistent! If the votes remain pretty consistent, and they won't shift too much once other contestants' fans vote en masse for another contestant, then I can totally see Normani winning this thing. TBH, I don't really care who wins between her, Simone, or Rashad as they're all pretty likeable to me.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Mr. T had the lowest score but he got eliminated so Nick & Erika had the lowest scores out of all and they both had the same score
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal