SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Official DWTS YT video of Nick and Peta's Rumba

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I know it's impossible to tell what the votes look like for each pairing, but I think the number of views on the DWTS YouTube videos can give some sort of insight. If we were to go by the number of views, Erika would be next eliminated followed by Bonner and then Nick (Heather is only ahead by about 2k views as I'm writing this). Honestly, this would be a good scenario for Nick! He definitely deserves to stay, and I'd like to see him improve. But I fear that if he overstays against some of the ringers, the audience might grow to resent him. ((Best case scenario, tho, he makes it to the finals just so I can see him every week -- but that's purely selfish on my part))

Normani is decimating the competition, having nearly double the number of views as the next most popular videos. Seriously, you guys shouldn't underestimate Fifth Harmony's fanbase. They're persistent! If the votes remain pretty consistent, and they won't shift too much once other contestants' fans vote en masse for another contestant, then I can totally see Normani winning this thing. TBH, I don't really care who wins between her, Simone, or Rashad as they're all pretty likeable to me.

Great post. I pegged Normani as the winner in Week 2. I don't think Heather is connecting to people as much as I'm sure some hoped she would and of course there was all the backlash against her coming in. Unfortunately for Simone, coming right on the heels of Laurie, people are experiencing a bit of gymnast fatigue. Also, she and Sasha don't really have a great dance chemistry. Normani thought has the Fifth Harmony fanbase, she and Val are amazing together and Heather's background is taking some of the heat off her also being a ringer. I can definitely see her winning.

Also, the You Tube video count can definitely indicate how well certain couples are doing. The last two seasons it wasn't as used because You Tube was being really strict on copyright with people uploading the dances and the DWTS official page was kind of a mess. During those seasons, people used the Facebook video views to gauge, which was also a very good predictor. I remember in Season 18, it telegraphed Charlie White's elimination and during Bindi's season, she was killing it in video views as well.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Some may be sick of Val winning though as well so alot of factors can dictate who actually will win out. Yes 5th Harmony definitely has a huge fan base but that being said they did not even come in 1st in their XFactor season, they were 3rd. That's not to say things wouldn't be different now but I remember watching that XFactor and their fans seemed totally as dedicated then as well. I wouldn't be shocked honestly if 2 of the women ringers, Heather and Nancy specifically were booted earlier than final 4. I may be proven wrong but I just get a feeling as good as they are their fanbase isn't as big or rabid. I really think Rashad is a shoo-in for the finals (IMO while he's been good, I do think he's been overhyped and over scored at times) but that doesn't matter as the DWTS viewers continually support the football players relentlessly it seems so at least one of the girls will be out. I think a second male making the finale is not out of the question and if Nick can keep his nerves and witts about him like he has the past couple weeks he could sneak further and possibly dark horse his way to the final (without backlash) as long as the judges give him appropriate scoring if he continues to show improvement. One thing the viewers are a sucker for is an underdog. I know David Ross has the baseball/Cubs thing but I think he will eventually fizzle out, same for Bonner. It's interesting since Mills is the one who first mentioned Nick being Ponnochio for Disney week and at first some (myself included) thought he was being sarcastic or misleading that it was indeed true. He also was reported to say in that same podcast Nick will be around a while longer. I never know how to read Mills regarding Nick but I hope in this case he is correct.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 pm

Some may be sick of Val winning though as well so alot of factors can dictate who actually will win out.

Nope, not yet. That's still reserved for Derek.

For the record, I'm not saying Normani's winning is a done deal. I've watched DWTS since the beginning so I know all too well how sometimes fanbases don't always play out as you expect. I also know how the young fanbases tend to not vote. They prefer to create twitter trends and use hashtags and forget that they actually have to vote because they seem to think that stuff counts towards the results. And then they get mad when their favorite is eliminated. So I wouldn't be surprised if Fifth Harmony fans aren't voting as much as some think they are.

And I would not be the slightest bit surprised to see Rashad make it to the Finals and take it in the end. I just think of all the ringer women, Normani has the best shot of winning. I could be wrong and maybe that Olympic love is still strong and Simone will take it but my gut says Normani's the one to beat. As for David, yeah I would love to see Nick outlast him because I do think Nick is by far the better dancer, but David not only has the huge Cubs fanbase, he's getting help from the judges' scores which is half the couple's total. David so far is out scoring Nick and with his fanbase, Nick would have to have a lot of fan votes to outlast him. Unless the judges start scoring him higher of course. It could happen but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:42 pm

lleyki wrote:
Some may be sick of Val winning though as well so alot of factors can dictate who actually will win out.

For the record, I'm not saying Normani is a done. I've watched DWTS since the beginning so I know all too well how sometimes fanbases don't always play out as you expect. And I would not be the slightest bit surprised to see Rashad make it to the Finals and take it in the end. I just think of all the ringer women, she has the best shot of winning.

As for David, yeah I would love to see Nick outlast him because I do think Nick is better but David not only has the huge Cubs fanbase, he's getting help from the judges' scores which is half the couple's total. David so far is out scoring Nick and with his fanbase, Nick would have to have a lot of fan votes to outlast him. Unless the judges start scoring him higher of course. It could happen but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

Yeah there are alot of variables that leave it up in the air. Believe me I know the favortism towards Derek very well, it is one of the things that made me lose interest in the show, it was like the Derek Hough show. There are some IFs and BUTs however say Nick continues and IF he is getting better and better then that would leave it to the judges to fairly relay that through scores and comments. If they continue to low ball anyway then that definitely will end Nick's dancing days alot earlier. However if they flip the narrative so to speak and keep David/Bonner at a stand still, low thirties and start scoring Nick higher with more positive comments then it could rally enough viewers to join in with the already established Nick fans along with Peta fanbase to push him past one or both. Or he could end up leaving next week. Hopefully not though. I've spent every Monday of 2017 getting to see him on screen, not ready for it to stop laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Please stay on topic of this Fan forum, which doesn't include discussing another forum, especially in a negative manner. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:49 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

For the record, I'm not saying Normani is a done. I've watched DWTS since the beginning so I know all too well how sometimes fanbases don't always play out as you expect. And I would not be the slightest bit surprised to see Rashad make it to the Finals and take it in the end. I just think of all the ringer women, she has the best shot of winning.

As for David, yeah I would love to see Nick outlast him because I do think Nick is better but David not only has the huge Cubs fanbase, he's getting help from the judges' scores which is half the couple's total. David so far is out scoring Nick and with his fanbase, Nick would have to have a lot of fan votes to outlast him. Unless the judges start scoring him higher of course. It could happen but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

Yeah there are alot of variables that leave it up in the air. Believe me I know the favortism towards Derek very well, it is one of the things that made me lose interest in the show, it was like the Derek Hough show. There are some IFs and BUTs however say Nick continues and IF he is getting better and better then that would leave it to the judges to fairly relay that through scores and comments. If they continue to low ball anyway then that definitely will end Nick's dancing days alot earlier. However if they flip the narrative so to speak and keep David/Bonner at a stand still, low thirties and start scoring Nick higher with more positive comments then it could rally enough viewers to join in with the already established Nick fans along with Peta fanbase to push him past one or both. Or he could end up leaving next week. Hopefully not though. I've spent every Monday of 2017 getting to see him on screen, not ready for it to stop laugh out loud.

I'm not sure about the highlighted. If the judges favouritism is obvious...say like the Cheetah girl...general viewers sometimes rebel. People don't like having someone shoved down their throats and prefer to make up their own minds. Fans of any of the stars may stay true no matter how badly or how well their person is dancing, but general viewers can float all over the place. That is when the unexpected happens and always underscoring Nick may actually be working in his favour. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I think he is safe for at least the next two weeks...Erica and Bonner. After that, I would not be surprised if Heather is gone before him and maybe even Nancy. Bachelor Nation is strong and lots of alumni like Nick and urge their followers to vote.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Please stay on topic of this Fan forum, which doesn't include discussing another forum, especially in a negative manner. TYIA

Apologies @GuardianAngel. I completely forgot that there is a general DWTS discussion thread.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:16 am

I love this take of the video at Universal Studios with Nick & Mario Lopez Smiley
It is great to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyMwM0yQEXA

PS. The camera person of Hollywood FIX definitely crushing hard on Nick. Tons of super close-ups, haha!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:15 am

I think Disney week will be interesting regarding Nick.  His shirtless routine stirred the pot however shaved/long nosed/lederhosen Nick is going to be a 180. This interpretation of the "fun" side of Nick is more like BIP and I can totally see him being wonderfully entertaining however have no clue how that will translate vote wise.
IMO marionette style movement in parts could really suit Nick and Pinochio as a story has a dark side which could make the choreography more interesting there were both elements of dark and lightheartedness.
So glad he doesn't have to be a prince or some-such.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:05 am

I don't think this has been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXXrsd-UIAI

Source: Access Hollywood

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:53 am

@TrishB @leselihau Thanks for the vids. Both of them were great. haha at the cameraman in the first one. Nick was very relaxed and having fun during that interview.

Peta looks fantastic in the 2nd vid.

@notarose IA I think after last week, including Vanessa and have a good dance, has given him the confidence to just relax and have fun. Going forward IMO it doesn't matter to me what happens now, and at what point he leaves. So far it's been a very positive and memorable experience for them. He has made this an experience for both of them, always including her, family have been visiting, all around a terrific time for everyone IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal