SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Brill Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Just a wild guess since Elan has posted a photo of Santa Claus (St. Nick). Would they fly in St. Nick for the ATFR?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:50 pm

coolangel wrote:Whatever it is, it has to do with Nick IMO and it's positive. Why would he be talking about the surprise if it had to do with Rachel or her guys? Doesn't make sense IMO.

His latest blog was just 5 days back. And his exact words were 'I hope you’re excited to see how my own comes to an end next week. I promise there are a few surprises and it might not end the way you expect.'

All JMO.

The proposal scene before ATFR
Santa   My guess: it's outside despite the preview because the same 'ol same 'ol is too ordinary and "in the bubble/process" for Nick.  Plus Santa delivers the ring.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:58 pm

notarose wrote:
Santa   My guess: it's outside despite the preview because the same 'ol same 'ol is too ordinary and "in the bubble/process" for Nick.  Plus Santa delivers the ring.

IA! :yes: Elan had posted this IG pic last Sunday with the caption 'I took this picture of the Northern Lights while in Finnish Lapland. You'll see even better on the Bachelor over the next two weeks but I'm pretty proud of this one'

We didn't see any Northern Lights during Rachel or Vanessa's FD or in the LCD previews. IMO It has to be during the Proposal. It would be one of it's kind under the Northern Lights. :inlove

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:00 pm

I could see that! @notarose @coolangel yes That would be so magical! It wouldn't be like we think, the normal FRC setting.

Now if Santa is flying in his sleigh to deliver the ring, I'll freak. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:00 pm

^^^ @notarose yes that would be different indeed.
Then if Santa was actually Neil Lang in costume bringing in the ring on a sleigh. Hohoho.
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 3806527698

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Liarboys' comment re it's for the audience is his opinion. If it is something very special and unique for Nick and Vanessa I highly doubt he'd have an ounce of happiness for them by acknowledging it.

MTE when I read that too GA. RS would never directly credit anything positive towards Nick. I would love if it turned out to be them showing Nissa scenes that were left out of the shows at the time due to it being too in your face about how it was all going to go.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:04 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^ @notarose  yes that would be different indeed.
Then if Santa was actually Neil Lang in costume bringing in the ring on a sleigh. Hohoho.
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 3806527698

OMG that is brilliant Santa

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:05 pm

notarose wrote:
coolangel wrote:Whatever it is, it has to do with Nick IMO and it's positive. Why would he be talking about the surprise if it had to do with Rachel or her guys? Doesn't make sense IMO.

His latest blog was just 5 days back. And his exact words were 'I hope you’re excited to see how my own comes to an end next week. I promise there are a few surprises and it might not end the way you expect.'

All JMO.

Ok you win! I so want this scenario now!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see that! @notarose @coolangel yes That would be so magical! It wouldn't be like we think, the normal FRC setting.

Now if Santa is flying in his sleigh to deliver the ring, I'll freak. laugh out loud

Yup! :yes: In the preview, they show a split second shot of Nick putting something in his trousers back pocket which I assumed was the ring. I could see Nick giving her the Final Rose in that cabin and then proposing outside under the Northern Lights. Sunset was anyways around 3.00 pm so I can see the timing working out well for him. giggling giggling

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see that! @notarose @coolangel yes That would be so magical! It wouldn't be like we think, the normal FRC setting.

I would love for the proposal to be outside under the northern lights. I know both probably would have been freezing but maybe the ice plunge thing was practice for this laugh out loud. Don't ask me why I remember this but Fleiss tweet on 11/18/16 (FRC date) showed up for me around midday my time (so 12ish or so)and I think at that time I had somehow determined Finland to be 6-7 hrs ahead of my time zone meaning that it was 7pm/8pm in Finland. Even if his tweet was a couple hours after Nissa met at FRC it would still put it to where it would be dark since Finland sunset seemed to be about 3pm their time which leaves alot of time in between for a proposal under the northern lights. I could see him meeting Raven first inside that cabin to do the F2 thing and then they move it outside.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:18 pm

coolangel wrote:

Yup! :yes: In the preview, they show a split second shot of Nick putting something in his trousers back pocket which I assumed was the ring. I could see Nick giving her the Final Rose in that cabin and then proposing outside under the Northern Lights. Sunset was anyways around 3.00 pm so I can see the timing working out well for him. giggling giggling

JMO.

Yes I spent a bit too much time looking at him putting the ring in his back pocket.... giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 pm

It would also be fun if FRC ended with Santa and the reindeer pulling N and V who loves Christmas in a sleigh behind him and his reindeer.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules