SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Y'all do realize this is MF's world and not the hallmark channel or a Nicholas Sparks book or movie, right?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Y'all do realize this is MF's world and not the hallmark channel or a Nicholas Sparks book or movie, right?

Santa

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Millsy said in his podcast last week that Finland was overcast while they were there so all the Northern Lights were photoshopped into the episodes because they never saw them. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Seabear wrote:Millsy said in his podcast last week that Finland was overcast while they were there so all the Northern Lights were photoshopped into the episodes because they never saw them. laugh out loud

Haha, I thought so. laugh out loud I was just about to say that there's no chance of northern lights when it's cloudy and snowing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:33 pm

mindless wrote:
Seabear wrote:Millsy said in his podcast last week that Finland was overcast while they were there so all the Northern Lights were photoshopped into the episodes because they never saw them. laugh out loud

Haha, I thought so. laugh out loud I was just about to say that there's no chance of northern lights when it's cloudy and snowing.

But Nick didn't return for 5 days. The Vialls also extended their stay.  Elan also stayed on with Molly and didn't return stateside until several days later . The proposal may have been shot after the "crew" left.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Elan has posted two pictures of the Northern Lights so far which he clicked while there. It might not be as epic as the photoshopped ones in the show preview but I still think it's good enough for a proposal.  giggling  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRcRRcCjcOR/?taken-by=theyearofelan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRO4Fm2jUdG/?taken-by=theyearofelan

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:42 pm

I read an article where Chris Viall said they hoped to see the Northern Lights but didn't get to due to overcast weather. They spent a week in Finland. Sorry. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Perhaps the stage will be set with a backdrop of Finland and a reenactment of the magical proposal, or is that too much like a Hallmark movie? giggling

No doubt whatever ideas we're coming up with would far exceed anything this franchise will do - in the past, I've always felt let down by the ATFR, especially those where very little time and attention is given to the engaged couple.  Just for once I would like a more romantic ending (wishful thinking).

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm

pikake wrote:Perhaps the stage will be set with a backdrop of Finland and a reenactment of the magical proposal, or is that too much like a Hallmark movie? giggling

No doubt whatever ideas we're coming up with would far exceed anything this franchise will do - in the past, I've always felt let down by the ATFR, especially those where very little time and attention is given to the engaged couple.  Just for once I would like a more romantic ending (wishful thinking).

I think if MF&Co tried to do anything like that it would come across very cheesy. JMOAA. Take for example the FRC decor. Usually it looks like The Christmas Tree Store had a one night stand with Home Goods, they both drank too much and vomited up Michael's.
One season didn't they bring out a tent, another a cow or pig....let's just say No to any of that.
I have a hard time seeing Bono making an appearance Monday evening. That's just me. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Elan and Molly were also in Sweden. Just saying. Lapland is part of Finland and Sweden.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:11 pm

coolangel wrote:Elan has posted two pictures of the Northern Lights so far which he clicked while there. It might not be as epic as the photoshopped ones in the show preview but I still think it's good enough for a proposal.  giggling  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRcRRcCjcOR/?taken-by=theyearofelan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRO4Fm2jUdG/?taken-by=theyearofelan

JMO.
They are beautiful! I don't know where they drug N to after FRC, but it must have been quite the week. I saw a pic today taken with his mom on her birthday (I think) close to Thanksgiving and poor boy look like he needed 2 Thanksgiving dinners and then some.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Millsy says there weren't any Northern Lights and Elan posts two pics of NL's that he's very proud of?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules