SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Danielle L posted a video on Snapchat with the song "Bounce Back" And the lyrics were "Last night I took a L, but tonight I bounce back" and Raven was jumping on the bed. Im taking that as she celebrating that she dodged a bullet with Nick. so immature.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:13 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Danielle L posted a video on Snapchat with the song "Bounce Back" And the lyrics were "Last night I took a L, but tonight I bounce back" and Raven was jumping on the bed. Im taking that as she celebrating that she dodged a bullet with Nick. so immature.
They were also singing "how many Fs do you give" all day and night 

Then jasmine and Alexis said we aren't on bachelor anymore F that.

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm not following any of these girls.. but did they get any negative comments on snapchat or ig?? Or are people thinking it's funny?? no idea

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but I still can't get over how Raven physically assaulted her ex (based on her own description that was physical assault imo) and yet seen as this so-called classy person. Nothing classy about how she behaved or how she recounted her story like it was something to brag about. If a man did what she did he'd been seen as violent and a physical abuser and tons of backlash.

I think Raven knows how to play the "cutesy" thing and to me I think it's manipulative, just as her camp's SM was during filming feeding RS stuff. On the show I didn't see anything but a girl who was trying to become the Bachelorette a la JoJo. Her words were so fake sounding and scripted and nothing she said seemed genuine or real to me when it came to her so-called feelings I think the most "real" thing was what she said in regards to her behavior towards her ex and to me that wasn't a positive reflection of her but quite the opposite.

I didn't care for her back before she was even known to make HTDs and that hasn't changed. I think she has a real meangirl and vindictive streak IMO and just knows how to sugarcoat it in syrup when it is convenient for her. Those to me are the worst types. TWT and I am open to changing my opinion but I won't hold my breath.

There are varieties or different reasons for having a stoic face when something emotional happens...
- if you are playing or joking around making fun of yourselves, thus making that face
- if you're simply not impressed, not interested to hear what the person says
- if you simply don't love the person as you thought you do
- if you don't love the person enough to feel the pain
- if you're trying to control yourself to not show your weakness to the guy who has turned you down, but as soon as you leave the premises, you'll be sobbing and bursting with emotions...or you'll be shedding tears non-stopped reflecting the pain through your facial expressions...
- if your heart is made of steel, thus, you don't think the guy is worth crying for...

These are just some possible reasons on why Raven has a stoic face when Nick has sent her home...

- IMO - No matter how composed you are, no matter how strong you are, you will still break down when you feel an intensive pain from your heart once you have lost something really precious in your life...you may not want to show it to the person who hurts you...but, you will definitely lose control once you turn or lose sight of that person...if you don't then you may be carrying a grudge that will recourse your actions to protecting yourself by being guarded or you maybe be hurting the person thinking of paying back whether intentionally or not...

It's human nature for people to cry, thus when Ashley I says guys don't like these...they like their women to be composed...I think it depends on how much the degree of empathy the person has for you...if the person loves you, the degree of empathy would be heighten since that is how much they care about you...

If the person empathizes you, they will console you upon seeing and feeling your pain...but, if they don't maybe they will just be thinking that you are a cry baby, too sensitive and annoying...in that case, maybe it's time to move on and look for somebody else...he/she is not worth your time...this could also apply to friends...

With Raven's case, I am hoping, she can meet somebody who will be worth her tears...somebody she loves immensely that she cannot stop herself from feeling emotional in a good way...I think, she'll feel really great about releasing her emotions rather than holding it back when she'll be able to add that into her love resume once she has found the love of her life...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 pm

That whole "dodged a bullet" is just a lame defense to hide the fact that he didnt choose her ...shed have jumped at an engagement and be on cloud 9 in the DWTS audience ...who's she trying to kid?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm

maya213 wrote:I'm not following any of these girls.. but did they get any negative comments on snapchat or ig?? Or are people thinking it's funny?? no idea

Lots of people are fanning over them and posting on their pictures saying I wish you won raven.
Someone did question why she deleted her IG story tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 pm

I really really wanted to root for Raven in the beginning because I'm from Arkansas too. But she lost me along the way. And all the sm / squad stuff is revolting to me. just no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You're welcome Raven. I'm glad we could knock some sense into you, but sorry, damage done. Smiley I wondered if that would happen when the poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? said you were going to tell MF?

You never know who's reading our forum including her big brother LiarBoy. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abolutely.  Along with other outlets, interns, etc.  That lady needs to learn cross her legs zip her lips.
ETA ^5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

I am wondering, if Rachel were not in lockdown and ready for filming, do you think she will join her squad, drinking, jumping on the bed and cursing?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:11 pm

^
IMO, yes....

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Yea I think she would be too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Skates wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but I still can't get over how Raven physically assaulted her ex (based on her own description that was physical assault imo) and yet seen as this so-called classy person. Nothing classy about how she behaved or how she recounted her story like it was something to brag about. If a man did what she did he'd been seen as violent and a physical abuser and tons of backlash.

I think Raven knows how to play the "cutesy" thing and to me I think it's manipulative, just as her camp's SM was during filming feeding RS stuff. On the show I didn't see anything but a girl who was trying to become the Bachelorette a la JoJo. Her words were so fake sounding and scripted and nothing she said seemed genuine or real to me when it came to her so-called feelings I think the most "real" thing was what she said in regards to her behavior towards her ex and to me that wasn't a positive reflection of her but quite the opposite.

I didn't care for her back before she was even known to make HTDs and that hasn't changed. I think she has a real meangirl and vindictive streak IMO and just knows how to sugarcoat it in syrup when it is convenient for her. Those to me are the worst types. TWT and I am open to changing my opinion but I won't hold my breath.

There are varieties or different reasons for having a stoic face when something emotional happens...
  - if you are playing or joking around making fun of yourselves, thus making that face
  - if you're simply not impressed, not interested to hear what the person says
  - if you simply don't love the person as you thought you do
  - if you don't love the person enough to feel the pain
  - if you're trying to control yourself to not show your weakness to the guy who has turned you down, but as soon as you leave the premises, you'll be sobbing and bursting with emotions...or you'll be shedding tears non-stopped reflecting the pain through your facial expressions...
  - if your heart is made of steel, thus, you don't think the guy is worth crying for...

These are just some possible reasons on why Raven has a stoic face when Nick has sent her home...

-  IMO  -  No matter how composed you are, no matter how strong you are, you will still break down when you feel an intensive pain from your heart once you have lost something really precious in your life...you may not want to show it to the person who hurts you...but, you will definitely lose control once you turn or lose sight of that person...if you don't then you may be carrying a grudge that will recourse your actions to protecting yourself by being guarded or you maybe be hurting the person thinking of paying back whether intentionally or not...

It's human nature for people to cry, thus when Ashley I says guys don't like these...they like their women to be composed...I think it depends on how much the degree of empathy the person has for you...if the person loves you, the degree of empathy would be heighten since that is how much they care about you...

If the person empathizes you, they will console you upon seeing and feeling your pain...but, if they don't maybe they will just be thinking that you are a cry baby, too sensitive and annoying...in that case, maybe it's time to move on and look for somebody else...he/she is not worth your time...this could also apply to friends...

With Raven's case, I am hoping, she can meet somebody who will be worth her tears...somebody she loves immensely that she cannot stop herself from feeling emotional in a good way...I think, she'll feel really great about releasing her emotions rather than holding it back when she'll be able to add that into her love resume once she has found the love of her life...

- JMO -
I appreciate your post but just wanted to clarify that my post had absolutely nothing to do with how Raven was at FRC. How she was at FRC doesn't even come into the equation for me and whether she cried or not at FRC would not change my opinion either way.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape