SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:10 am

I always almost watch TB, (unless something about the lead turns me off), then I will turn in until my fav contestant leaves, e.g. Sharleen.  Never been a fan of any ette (gave Andi a chance), unless I am rooting for a contestant (e.g. Nick). I may turn in next season to watch Blake K (I think he's hot!) until he's eliminated.  Don't watch BIP - I think it's a waste of my valuable time. I just unfollowed Raven and hoping not to see her again on my SM or my TV screen.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
TrishB wrote:I am sorry, but IMO all these girls, including Raven, need a reality check: They are not famous! Raven really disappointed me, she may not be saying things directly but she is certainly contributing to the fire... Nick NEVER thought of Raven as his possible F1, not even remotely IMO
Lets see how they fend on BIP. Raven needs to either stop insinuating things on the FS happened, or just say what exactly did happen. So very immature IMO

Has Raven insinuated that anything happened...other that skipping through town the morning after...which I attribute more to producers than anything else?

I think it is because Nick was into Vanessa pretty much from the get go and even though he says he tried to push those feelings back while there were still other women there, he is a horrible actor and it was pretty clear that ummmm, no he didn't. I think it was in one of the Access Hollywood videos he even said, that as great a girl as Raven was, the decision wasn't difficult at all. That must sting. And Raven was the F2. What does that say about his feelings for the others who got kicked to the curb even earlier? For this group of women who seem to be all full of themselves, it must be the gravest of affronts. No wonder they are all so bitter and bitchy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is on this People's Interview... Just ignore the videos that have nothing to do with Raven (The N & V video, etc) She basically "implies" IMO that something happened, and we all know it didn't as per the video with Nick & Jared... she is very underhanded IMO, I really dislike her for that...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:23 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Yeah, I don't get why'd they be hating on Nick while hating on him for not picking their friend. It doesn't add up. The only way it makes sense is if these women only wanted someone from their faction to win for the sake of winning.

In that case, bullets dodged. JMO.

It actually does add up ...when youre in highschool Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 3806527698

The immaturity of the contestants gets highlighted more and more as the post season weeks pass by. The gap between Nick/Vanessa and the majority of the contestants widens with each social media post.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 pm

northernviewer wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:Yeah, I don't get why'd they be hating on Nick while hating on him for not picking their friend. It doesn't add up. The only way it makes sense is if these women only wanted someone from their faction to win for the sake of winning.

In that case, bullets dodged. JMO.

It actually does add up ...when youre in highschool Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 3806527698

The immaturity of the contestants gets highlighted more and more as the post season weeks pass by.  The gap between Nick/Vanessa and the majority of the contestants widens with each social media post.  

I agree. This is precisely why I have said this "extra time" for specifically casting for Nick was a joke.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:44 pm

According to LiarBoy earlier on in filming, Vanessa was not well liked. If I was ever in that position, it wouldn't bother me one bit that I wasn't well liked by those types of immature people who act like adolescents that probably use SM and post vile messages like some do.

IMO LiarBoy should have said some of the cast act like 10 yrs olds, except Raven who's friends and family have graciously kissed my butt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:47 pm

So raven deleted her IG story of her and the girls drinking on the bus and then acting wild in the hotel! Shame shame

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:52 pm

You're welcome Raven. I'm glad we could knock some sense into you, but sorry, damage done. Smiley I wondered if that would happen when the poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? said you were going to tell MF?

You never know who's reading our forum including her big brother LiarBoy. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what happened too hah I message elan in message but I only tweeted mike 

One of her handlers probably told her to stop, the girls were holding a fireball bottle around the hotel room and on the bus.
Immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the link. I had missed that one. What an idiot. The fact that they didn't even bring it up tells me all I need to know. If they had gone there and she attempted to insinuate anything, I bet Nick would have shut that down right there and since they are live, not much they could do but just ignore it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 pm

^^ Well a little too late, it's been seen - not sure what type of messages they received coz of it. Just showed out of control bunch of b*tches (sorry that's what they call themselves, acc to one of them).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 pm

She still has it up on her Snapchat story tho but not her IG wonder why

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 pm

cmarci93 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what happened too hah I message elan in message but I only tweeted mike 

One of her handlers probably told her to stop, the girls were holding a fireball bottle around the hotel room and on the bus.
Immature.

I bet someone in production slapped their wrists. I wonder if their edit in BIP will reflect their being so naughty and drunk? giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape