SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:34 pm

I think Nick enjoyed his time with Raven! I think it was "fun and easy" JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:49 pm

I agree with everyone who said that Raven seems too naive about relationships. For me, a telling moment was when she said that she fell in love with Nick when he knew all the words to the little mermaid song. That sounds flowery and all but IMO is infatuation at best. Those are not things real relationships are based off on IMO. She needs more experience dating in the real world IMO.

I think Nick himself said it in a subtle way in his Glamour interview after WTA.

Glamour: Last thing on Raven: We know your biggest relationship obstacle with Vanessa, but what is your biggest obstacle with Raven?

NV: I think a lot of the same. She’s a big personality too, and I think a relationship with Raven would have its challenges as well. Raven is a bit younger than Vanessa, but at the same time she’s mature for her age. Her love experience was limited in that she’s only been in one relationship. Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean she can’t have a successful relationship with her next one, but sometimes that can be a good or bad thing. Sometimes a lack of perspective can bring its challenges relative to someone who has a little bit more.
Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Has anyone else watched the preview of Nick & his mom talking about Raven on meet the parents date? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Definitely another perspective, I do think he was in love with both the final 2 women and it will be interesting down to the AFTFR to see how it all turns out for all of them==================

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Raven just did an instagram live story. She is going to some game tonight in arkansas and wanted to let anyone know that wanted to see her. So she is not in LA. Pretty much confirms she didnt win imo since Nick is doing the people photo shoot today.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Has anyone else watched the preview of Nick & his mom talking about Raven on meet the parents date? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Definitely another perspective, I do think he was in love with both the final 2 women and it will be interesting down to the AFTFR to see how it all turns out for all of them==================  

Except he clearly stated " but I can say that I didn’t fall in love with two people."

Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Has anyone else watched the preview of Nick & his mom talking about Raven on meet the parents date? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Definitely another perspective, I do think he was in love with both the final 2 women and it will be interesting down to the AFTFR to see how it all turns out for all of them==================  

As far as I am concern Raven was at final 2 due to Nick keeping her there, Rachel is his final 2

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Much as I am concerned with the Nick and Vanessa matching - in this clip, Nick says he "more than likes" Raven. Nothing about love.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:40 pm

It's definitely not Raven's accent. It's her body language & ways of expressing her feelings that bugs me. The only time I saw Raven come out of her shell was with her family. The Raven in Bachelor land vying for Nick's love is very robotic, rehearsed, and uninspiring. I just don't feel inspired to root for her love with Nick. It's always meh.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Well for sure the relationship with whom ever he chooses will be challenging.He also states in that same interview "But I think most relationships don’t work in life, not to sound pessimistic. A lot of people have heartbreak and a lot of people have a handful of ex boyfriends and girlfriends before they finally meet someone and I think Bachelor World is no different. It’s certainly a huge risk but sometimes it has worked out and it’s had a fairly decent bit of success recently. So who knows, we’ll see. That’s kind of the great unknown.
It will be interesting to see if a relationship with Vanessa will work after she watches the show and sees his interaction with Raven and the way their fantasy date was edited!!!!! It is like the producers wanted everyone to think Raven finally had a big O, which in my opinion wouldn't help Vanessa "Feel Special" when she watched & then have interviewers after the show who will bring it up......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:01 pm

hae1001 wrote:Raven just did an instagram live story. She is going to some game tonight in arkansas and wanted to let anyone know that wanted to see her. So she is not in LA. Pretty much confirms she didnt win imo since Nick is doing the people photo shoot today.

Did she delete it? Or was it snapchat? I don't see it as an IG story.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:02 pm

I think at this point Vanessa is pretty sure that she was the ONE. Nick has done this 4 times & probably told her all about the "acting", storyboards, etc that go into the show. If that yellow bracelet was really for V, then I think she has nothing to worry about what Nick did or didn't do with Raven. He was thinking about her all along, IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 pm

^I think as long as Nick is honest with Vanessa then she should be ok. Besides, she doesn't need to watch his parts with Rave so not to cause unnecessary anxiety and insecurity.
No one knows if their relationship will work. However, like his dad states, if they both willingly make sacrifices and compromises, they have a shot.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape