SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:46 am

^^[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I completely get what you are saying. The edit has done nothing to lead viewers to see Raven as a viable option, but instead has totally focused on making Vanessa seem too 'difficult' so poor Nick will end up alone..again.

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:00 am

Raven doesn't exude emotion. It's why I have such a hard time connecting with her. Everything she says or does is so juvenile. If I were Nick's parents, I would sense immediately that she's far too young for Nick in every possible way. They are just not compatible. I don't care how the show splices and edits their connection. It's the most non believeable F2 ever, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 am

^^^exactly! Imo you have to be a super fan of Nick + Vanessa to feel invested and engaged in ending. Or you have to be rooting for Raven to be a foiler and the real f1. Meh.

Which is why I am happy to catch up on baby pictures.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree with you, and as someone else pointed out, Nick deserves kudos for protecting his F1 and the other women. I think he knew who he wanted and didn't string along others who might have seemed more compatible than Raven, or been more invested in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:59 am

Cila51290 wrote:Raven doesn't exude emotion. It's why I have such a hard time connecting with her. Everything she says or does is so juvenile. If I were Nick's parents, I would sense immediately that she's far too young for Nick in every possible way. They are just not compatible. I don't care how the show splices and edits their connection. It's the most non believeable F2 ever, IMO.

Raven is hard to connect with. So that is why I am so shocked he is F2. I don't think she is that Juvenile it could make her seem more younger because of her accent. That accent (imo) and I do not mean to offend anyone. That accent doesn't do justice for anyone. It just makes you appear not so bright.

So couple that with her accent and youth it may appear for her to be more juvenile than she actually is.

I try to put what Raven says (in my head with a british accent and if I don't cringe then she is okay) Right now I cringe at what she says.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 am

Has anyone notice if Raven is in CA, or on the move?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 am

atem wrote:This deleted scene with Raven is hilarious!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Moving from another thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Has anyone notice if Raven is in CA, or on the move?
She just posted something on IG story so I guess she's still home?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:00 pm

sdmom wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Has anyone notice if Raven is in CA, or on the move?
She just posted something on IG story so I guess she's still home?

You can post old vid on IG story.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:11 pm

I'll just leave this here, because the accent convo has been had several times already.  And I've probably already made my feelings clear.  laugh out loud

Honey, just because I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. --- Jake Perry, Sweet Home Alabama

ETA:  Source: the movie itself, but here's a Link to some of the more known quotes from the movie

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Raven doesn't exude emotion. It's why I have such a hard time connecting with her. Everything she says or does is so juvenile. If I were Nick's parents, I would sense immediately that she's far too young for Nick in every possible way. They are just not compatible. I don't care how the show splices and edits their connection. It's the most non believeable F2 ever, IMO.

Agreed. The mere idea of Nick marrying Raven is equivalent to Nick marrying his little sister to me, and that's something I'd rather not think about. It's not even her age really, she just seems sort of naïve and like there's still a lot more she needs to experience before getting engaged. I actually think Nick was more interested in her earlier on, but the more time they spend together the more her age shows and the less of an option she becomes. JMO. I mean I'm sure there are those who think Nick's a horndog just dying to fool around with girls in their early 20's, but I've never seen it. I think he enjoys Raven's company because it's light-hearted and drama-free, but she's MOT if I've ever seen one. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:28 pm

I think date wise, Raven got the short end of it. Skating skating and more skating. Look at Vanessa, zero gravity, ice plunge and visiting Santa's workshop, more unique Finland experiences. I hope Raven's business increases because of her exposure.
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape